Bred Thru A Gloryhole . . . And My Bf Didn't Know

Picture it. 2005. My spouse and I, 20 years of togetherness.  Both of us are HIV neg.  We bareback each other, and are generally monogamous except for when we play together (or on my occasional side trysts to the ABS or sex grounds at the local park).  Anyhow, we were on vacation In Hawaii, specifically in Oahu.

Vacation means, well, vacation.  On the occasions I can get my usually-very-vanilla-husband to do anything different, vacation can be a good time, especially as we are both more relaxed when away from home.  I’m definitely the kinkier, and likely the hornier of the two of us, so I had done my research.  In the past when traveling we've visited sex clubs in New York, Prague, Hong Kong, and Dallas, but on this occasion, when driving across Oahu, I suggested we stop at an adult bookstore in Wahiawa about which I had read interesting reviews.  As it was mid-day, I thought it might be a long shot, but as the place was quite literally on our route around the island, there wasn't any downside to stopping in. 

Upon entering the place we found the typical ABS set up:  a register with some retail shelves up front, and in back there was a small hallway off of which was a line of doors for each of the numerous individual viewing booths.  The place was small and clean, but it was empty.  So we waited.  After some time we heard some movement and the soundtrack from a video emanating from the only occupied booth.  So we waited so more.  After some more time, I was getting bored, especially knowing we had a relatively busy day planned, so I suggested to my spouse "Hey, why don’t we go into adjoining booths, and I’ll blow you through the glory hole in between the two booths?"

He liked that idea, probably because I don't usually particularly enjoy sucking his dick as he almost never comes that way, so it turns-out feeling too much like work, or sort of like what I imagined foreplay with a woman would be like.  In any event I don't often blow him, but under the circumstances it seemed like the best way to salvage the visit, and, after all, fair is fair.

He goes in the booth at the end of the hall, and I slip into the next one, still no one in sight.   I scrape the chair out of my way and I’m down on my knees.  He unzips, pulls his flaccid dick out, puts his crotch to the hole.  Mine for the taking.  I hear him pressing buttons trying to find a video he likes. I don’t care what’s on my screen.  There’s a gay movie on and the moaning and sex sounds are perfect. God I love these places.  

My bf likes to be blown slow, especially at first.  So I fondle his dick.  I smell it.  I take his balls in my palm and pull forward on his dick, nuzzling it with my nose and making it grow.  As his shaft lengthens, I can get the head in my mouth, ever so gently.  I go to work on that spot on the underside, right where the head, the shaft, and the hole all come together.  No man can resist that. I swirl my tongue around it and feel his erection fill out fully hard. 

Now I can really get that dick wet.  I wrap my teeth with my lips and slide all the way down, getting it slippery with spit.  He’s not a big pre-cummer my bf. So I bang the back of my throat a little as I’m gently going up and down on it.  I want some of my throat snot to get things really viscous.  His dick is getting harder, wetter, and more into a rhythm going in and out of my mouth.  Oh yeah we are getting somewhere. . . 

Not too long and I get a little light flash in the corner of my eye.  I hear a door behind me close and the partition superstructure shake. I pull off my bf’s dick to look.  There behind me in the glory hole to the booth on the other side of mine is this face. 

HOLY FUCK.  It’s this jarhead face.  Gone in a second.  FUCK MAN! HOT SOLDIER BOY.  There are some sort of barracks near here aren’t there?  My heart skipped a beat.  That haircut never lies.  I imagine one of dozens of tumblr pictures - a soldier boy, in the desert, waving a gun, dick out, friend taking a pic of it.  FUCK man THINK FAST.  Hot solider in the booth next to me. 

C’MON FAST!!

Boyfriend’s spit shiny junk is in my hand, with my spit dripping down the hair on his balls.  I let go with a squeeze.  Stand up.  Drop my shorts.  Turn around. Put my ass at the hole and I trace down it with his dick. He loves my ass.  This’ll distract him.  And I just want to SEE the soldier. Just a peek.  

I’m feeling his hand on my ass.  Boyfriend took that hint.  He’s caressing it.  Spreading my cheeks.  I’m bending over to look in the glory hole beyond. UNF. I feel a hot breath on my hole. BF loves sticking tongue in me.  Makes me a little squirrelly, so we don’t do it that often. 

My focus is across the way anyhow.  I see movement.  He’s too close to see his face again.  And it’s dark.  Bless whoever designed this place.  Perfect size.  I have my ass at one hole and my face at the other.  I hook a finger through, and try to look up.  

FUCK I feel my spouse’s tongue in my ass.

But the soldier . . . unzipping his pants . . . hand goes in . . .wrestles out his already hard dick.  It is maybe seven inches, curves up, reminds me of my cousin's (that's a different story).  My mouth waters.  HOT DAMN  He puts it through the hole, downy covered nuts and all.

I stroke down it with my hand. Powder soft and dry. Once. Twice. Watch it bob.  I find that spot between his balls where his juices originate and work a finger up up the underside of his shaft. Fuck yes! A huge drop of precum appears.  So tempting to eat.  But I rub it around the mushroom head.  It makes his dick dance and quiver.  Slippery.  Musky.  Ready to suck. 

I start going down on the shaft and HUH there's my partner's dick pressing at my backdoor.  My mind swoons with dick sensation overload.  I rarely get fucked, and never starting bent over like this.  NEVER have though a glory hole.  Have I ever been spit roasted?  Brace yourself!  Think about the dick in your mouth! Dont lose rhythm!  Fuck! 

He pushes into my ass. The pain! Ah, but the smell of the dick in front of me.  I'm trying to flex and relax both,  letting the dick work into my ass.  My own dick is rock hard bobbing around, drooling webs of precum all over the place. "Some pig", it might spell out on the floor.  Here I am on vacation, mid day, in a booth in the dark, with my bf's cock in my ass, and a soldier's in my mouth.  And I want cum from both. 

I am getting into a rhythm with the dick stroking in and out of my ass. My mouth stroking up and down on the dick in front of me.  You know how there’s blowing a dick, and then there’s blowing a dick to cumpletion?  I mean in my experience there is a point where you know the dick in your mouth can cum that way.  When it starts juicing?  When the hips start bucking?  I knew that soldier was going to feed me his load. 

When - damn -  suddenly no dick in my ass and <poke poke>  my bf is poking me on the ass cheek with his finger.  I do NOT want to lose momentum on the dick in front of me.  But reluctantly, I pull off and turn around to ask my spouse “What?!”

My ass is there at the solider’s side.  “There’ rub it against that” is what I was thinking.  Up to this point I’d swapped plenty of glory hole head, but never fucked through one.  UNF the soldier slides his dick right in me.  HOLY FUCK A STRANGE DICK UP MY ASS BAREBACK.  I push back on it. Rock hard 20 something soldier dick.  Inside me.  Not what I’d planned.  

I wince and hide what’s going on from my bf’s view. He would FREAK at a stranger’s raw dick inside me.  “I can’t cum this way,” my boyfriend says.  “I am going to rinse off.”

“Is it dirty?” I ask.  

“No,” he replies.  “But you know me.  This is too much.”  

Vanilla is as vanilla does.  

“Okay, I’ll go next,” I say.  And he’s out his booth door.  

I hadn’t even focused on the soldier cock stroking in and out of me.  I squeeze my ass and look over my shoulder.  His fingers are grasping the top of the partition between us for leverage.  He’s speeding up, hitting it harder.  My thoughts are filled with his flared mushroom head  wondering if it’d swell up get hard and red before he shoots?  I was thinking of his precum in the back of my throat climbing up out my nose, now in my ass making it slick making it ready. Use that hole man. 

He gets louder louder UHNN UHHN I press back hard willing it wanting it. UHHNN UHHN  He STOPS. I feel the twitch.  My ass goes from lubed to wet.  I feel the fluid filling me.  FUCK!  First time . . . a stranger unloading in my ass.  Should I be scared? Guilty?  UHHN he rocks it back and forth making me feel it squish - his dick in its own ejaculate.  Rapidly softening he slips it out of me.  Fuck!  What have I done?  My spouse is coming back in like a minute and I  . . . 

Standing there with my legs shaking, my dick is a sticky mess   I haven’t touched it, but there’s plenty of lube.  In ten strokes I push a finger from my other hand in my hole and feel the soldier’s load there. I BLAST one of the largest loads of my life onto the laminate partition wall.  It trails down and pools on the floor.  

I said this place was clean.  Too bad. I hope it’s still there for the next guy.  Maybe the clerk will come lick it up?   There’s my bf’s face at the hole. “C’mon, let’s go.”  

“I’m coming!  Just a sec.  Let me clean up a little here . . .”  

On the way out, he says to me, “ Hey did you hear that one guy cumming?  Someone was having fun.”  

He has no idea.  
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 50
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was recently in eastern Europe, went into this sleezy club ran by russians.  Let strangers fuck me while bf was next to me getting fucked with condom, I realized the guy fucking me bare is pulling out and going in my bf raw.  He never does this.  Then the guy comes in me, thankfully.  I love to walk home with that squishy wet feeling.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been to the ABS near Pearl Harbor that you're talking about. Been there many times. Always some horny Navy and Army guys there that want to get off. I've taken countless loads in my mouth and in my ass through those glory holes. I don't get to Honolulu as often as I used to. Damn! I miss all that hot military dick that's available in HNL. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Taking a load through a glory hole is the ultimate act of submission.  You are reducing yourself to a hole for a man to cum inside.  And it doesn't matter what he looks like, his status, his age, he has a cock that needs a place to cum, and you're it.   I can remember the times I would be blowing a guy and he'd let me get him hard, then he'd pull out of the glory hole because he wasn't ready to cum yet.  I'd whirl around and offer my hole.  Sometimes they would leave, but when they changed their mind and pushed their cock into me, I was filled with joy.  And their load shortly after that.  So satisfying.

The only thing that comes close is being in a booth with a man, sucking his cock, and he pulls you up, turns you around, forces you to bend over and just shoves his cock into you.  No questions, no consent, he knows what you are, and he uses you.  Sometimes they'd let me clean off their cock before they put it away, sometimes not.  I always stayed on the floor at their feet so they would know I knew my place in the hierarchy.

I never came while I was still at the ABS.  I didn't want to lose my edge and step out of the booth to encounter a good sperm donor, or one of my regulars.  Saturday afternoons were great for relieving married men of the tension of not getting sex at home, and a lot of them came to the ABS week after week.  Often they'd want a repeat with me because they knew I'd do a good job, wouldn't give up if they were having difficulty, and surrendered all power to them.

• Like 4