Predators and prey (Part 7)

Michael was on his back. He stared at the ceiling breathing heavily. Slowly he turned to his left side and closed his eyes.

His whole body ached, but the pain in his ass was unbearable.

His “first time” had developed into a brutal gangbang.

But it was him, who stared at the bulges of some guys and caused them to get horny for his ass.
It was him, who answered softly ‘Yes’ when the question came up, if he would like to take some dicks up his ass.
And it was him, who followed a stranger to this shack in the middle of the night.

But he never thought of getting hurt so bad.
His ass was bleeding, he could feel that, and his blood mixed with the semen of half a dozen guys already.
He didn’t know, how many of them still lured into the darkness, for the chance to be his next fucker.

A hand touched his shoulder soothingly and a voice whispered in his ear
‘Hey Buddy, are you okay’?
Michael moaned simply.
“Hey, I am talking to you. Are you still with us?” the voice asked again.
“Yes…” Michael panted.

“Good - you are awake” the voice almost sounded cheerfully. The hand on his shoulder pressed him towards the mattress.
“Get down on your belly and relax” he got instructed.

“My ass is hurting so much…” Michael moaned.

“I know baby… it is supposed to hurt” the guy answered.
He felt his legs being pushed apart by the male who knelt behind him and talked to him for a while now.
“Spread your legs a bit wider. Give me better access to your slimy cunt”
Michael couldn’t see the guy opening his jeans, but he understood that the next guy was ready to mount him.

His ordeal was not over.

“Ooooooh” he groaned.

“Yeah I know boy. Just a second….. I am going to give you my junk” the guy replied, as if Mike’s groaning was an encouragement.

Michael was too weak to fight back and so he felt his ass open up for yet another thick cock. His ass muscles, which tried desperately

to close for the last couple of minutes were forced to swallow yet another brick again.

“Calm down and enjoy my dick you, whore. You don’t have to do a thing, just stay on your belly and keep those legs spread,

I will do the rest you, ok bitch?” the guy asked, but didn’t actually care about an answer.

Michael felt his guts being ripped apart again. It seemed like his fucker was trying to hammer another hole into his body.

“Do you like my cock? Hm… answer me bitch, do you like my big fat poz-stick?” the voice asked again and again.

Mike grunted - not being able to form a clear thought.
Instead he tried to open his asshole for the aggressive intruder.

The guy used his full body weight on the boy’s skinny frame.
Sometimes he supported himself on his arms to thrust more powerful blows into the abused and bleeding boysnatch.

Then another time he almost crushed Michael under his weigh.

“Feel me, bitch….. drain my nuts with your tight ass” the big dicked hunk shouted.

While banging the 18 year olds ass brutally, a melody started to play.
The stallion was looking around but didn’t seem to slow down in his fucking movements.

“Who`s fucking mobile is it…. ?” he yelled. There was no response.

Mike’s clothes were still scattered around on the dirty mattress and out of the corner of his eye

the banger saw the visual signs of an incoming call.
The ringtone was a recording, Michael did at his church, while singing one of his favorite songs.

“The LORD is my shepherd
I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me, beside the still waters….”

… and then again with the choir….

“My LORD is my shepherd
I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me, beside the still waters….”

“Still waters…. “

The hunk fished the mobile phone out of Mike’s pocket and saw the incoming call flashing on the screen.
He hissed at one of the waiting guys to hold the mobile in front of the twink’s face.

“But don’t let him touch it” he made sure the other guy understood, who read the name on the screen and laughed out loudly.

The guy in Michael’s ass sped up.

“I think this one’s for you” he signaled the second guy to flash the screen to Michael’s face and he looked in disbelief.
‘Mom’ was written on the screen and a picture of his smiling mother was looking at him.
Michael reached his hands towards the ringing phone, but it was still ouf of touch for him.

“Where are you….” he shouted at Mike and continued to fuck him violently..
Mike didn’t know what to answer.
“Where does she think you are?” the question was specified.
“…. friends house….”
“Friends name!” the fucker demanded.
“….. never *urgs* mentioned a *ufff* name….” Michael replied while being fucked harder than before.
“…. Oh Fuck…..” the pummeling guy yelled and then pulled his club out of the adolescent’s ass.
“…. Give me the god damn phone and make sure our guest won’t spoil the show” he instructed some onlookers.

Michael’s shirt got used a second time tonight and was stuffed into his mouth. Breathing became difficult but he tried to stay calm.
The guy who stuffed his mouth knelt with his full weigh on his back to keep him down, but he was to weak anyways.

The first guy answered the phone quite breathlessly (no wonder) and in a sleepy tone “Hello….?”

He slowly stroked his dick while looking down at Michael.

A woman’s voice could be heard on the other side of the line and she seemed to be quite upset or extremely worried.
“No, this is the Bartholomew residence…. yes of course Michael is here” he mocked the preys name pointing at him.
“No – he is at our house. He and my son Matthew are in the same science class. They had to work on some papers.

I thought he asked for your allowance to stay overnight…..” he rolled his eyes.

“Yes…. No…. he forgot the phone in the living room. He is upstairs sleeping. I came down myself, because I heard the ringing…

a beautiful tune, that’s what my wife also said” he kept on stroking his hard tool knowing he was about to destroy this guys

ass as soon as he would end this call.

“No, you don’t have to worry. I will tell Michael in the morning to give you call, as soon as he is awake and able to speak.”

The guy was leering at Michael, whose legs were still spread widely.

Without a warning he kicked the boy into his nuts….. just so. *Bang*

Michael made noises like a hurt animal.

“Oh no…. I just hit my little toe at the dining table…. walking around in the darkness…..

Yes, the same to you. Have a good night and God Bless you too…..” he quit the call and handed the mobile to the second pal.

“Keep it, we might use it later on” he winked at him.

Dropping to his knees he didn’t need to search long for the bloody entrance. It was easy to sink into Mike’s ass.

As soon as he lowered himself completely into this toyboy he fucked Michael like a sledge hammer.
He ripped the shirt out of Mike’s mouth and with enough oxygen he was able to response in a proper powerfucking way.

He continued grunting, moaning and whining, which was music to the ears for the bunch of guys,

who were still waiting for their turn.

“Here I cum…. take my load you bitch; you’re a poz cumdump. You are such a sleazy fuck….

you enjoy being our project, huh?
The fucker unloaded his personal virus collection into Michael’s mildly resisting body.

But who would judge them, because in the end it was him, who stared at the bulges of some guys and caused them

to get horny for his ass.
It was him, who answered softly ‘Yes’ when the question came up, if he would like to take some dicks up his ass.
And it was him, who followed a stranger to this shack in the middle of the night.

The fucker couldn’t help but to give the boy another kick into his nuts and while Michael wailed in his distress he buttoned

himself up and made room for the next guy who seemed to be a tough one.

He was a leather daddy and obviously a motor cyclist, since he carried his helmet around.

He had a pair und handcuffs at the ready.

‘Sex had to hurt’, he remembered the words well and so he tried not to worry about the pain….

but he was sure, a couple of more hard fucks and he would be dead.

Or at least wishing he was....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 1

I hoped they sticked the phone in he's ass during the phone call lol

Fuck yes! Have the cam on the entire time and hope for some nice ripping, squishing sounds. Also, the sight of a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel...a gaping hole that used to be Michael's sphincter!

• Upvote 3

Predators and prey (Part 8)

Michael was totally worn out. He was laying on his stomach, unable to move around.  The leather daddy knelt next to his head and patted him in his right cheek, asking “Are you able to get on all fours?  I want to do fuck you doggie style bitch,” as if his request was totally normal when asked of a twink who had been fucked nonstop for three hours.  What else could he be?  Only the sleaziest piece of shit on this whole wide world.

Michael opened his eyes and tried to focus on the masculine guy next to him.  He tried to get up, but just couldn’t do it. He was able to get on his knees, so his ass was sticking up, his arms, however, were too weak to support his weigh.

“I…. I can’t Sir, please…. no more…..” he mumbled.

The guy felt almost sorry for the lad, but he had waited too long now to reject:  he wanted to fuck his ten inch cock mercilessly into the youthful slut.  “It’s okay…. stay like this….. no….. keep your ass up bitch, keep it up” he insisted, adding “You can rest on your chest…. that’s a good boy,” he praised as he got to his feet, moving behind the boy, only to look down at Michael and spitting on his right cheek.  Michael didn’t even try to wipe it away, but instead focused on breathing.

Slowly the leather guy opened his pants and revealed the big snake in his pants, presenting ten inch of hard meat which was not only huge in length, it was also very wide.  Removing his belt, the leather guy dropped it at his side.

While getting on his knees behind Michael he leaned over the poor boy's body and reached for Michael’s arms.  With a sharp 'click', handcuffs were securing Mike’s arms across his back.

“You’re slick bitch.  Too many dicks up your hole tonight, eh?” the leather macho whispered those words only.  

He had talked to some guys before entering the hut, and had arranged for their assistance in squeezing the last spark out of the young bloke.  One of the men picked the belt up and wrapped it around Michael’s neck, who certainly didn't have any reason to anticipate the danger.  The leather daddy gave them the sign to begin and both guys pulled at each ends.

Michael coughed loudly, his eyes opened widely.  His hands were tightly secured on his back, so he couldn’t pull them up to defend himself.  As his lungs fought for air, his ass constricted, which was the precise moment rammed his beer can wide penis deep into Michael’s cunt, bottoming out in one swift stroke and freezing, immobile, his entire dick buried in Michael’s asshole, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of Mike's ass muscles giving his cock a great massage.

“Start filming” one guy commanded and so the pal who still got Michael’s mobile phone started to move around the boy, filming the whole brutal scene of the two guys strangling Mike with the belt as the leather guy ploughed his prey's asshole with an unnatural intensity.

“Let him breathe” the fucker ordered, whereupon the other two guys loosened the belt.  Michael immediately collapsed on the stained mattress, struggling to get some oxygen into his lungs, gasping and completely winded.

The opportunity to breath didn’t last for a long time.  Soon the fellows tightened the belt again and again the coarse rasp of Mike's constricted throat filled the shack.

It was such a pleasure to fuck this narrow tube.  Without mercy Michael was choked and fucked hard.
Several times the boy’s face turned blue already and every time, they gave him the time-out and let him gasp for air, before choking him again just for the pleasure to rip his ass to shreds.

“Gllll gl gllllllll”

The shack was filled with grunting and moaning.  Michael's gasps and tears mingled with the horny groans of his attackers, and every time the belt men allowed Michael to breath, they would grab their crotches, massaging their hard cocks through the fabric of their jeans.

This went on for almost half an hour.  It was not ‘Daddies’ intention to kill Michael.  He just enjoyed the twink’s bodily reaction to being strangled.  Perhaps it was a bit rough but in the end Mike did a good job. While getting choked a final time, he got seeded for the last time in that night.

Afterwards the belt men dropped the belt, standing at Michael's side, panting heavily.

After pulling out his cock out of Mike’s wrecked hole the boy broke down and fell to his side, trying to regain his breath.
The handcuffs were removed and the belt was picked up by the leather macho.

“Good job” he told Michael and went to the guy with the mobile phone.
“Give it to me” he demanded.
“No way…. I am going to keep this. This is hot stuff” he replied.
“Listen you fucking moron, if you believe you can keep the video, with me fucking this boy…..” he snarled dangerously.
He clenched his fists and since the other one didn’t want a good beating, he handed the mobile phone to the leather top.

“So what are you guys up to?” he asked while pushing the phone into his leather jacket.

“I promised to fist fuck him….” one said.

“And we will beat him up, just for the fun of it” another replied.

“I see….. well, I’m outta here.” the last fucker said.

One of the last agressors mentioned he had two baseball bats in his trunk.

Michael was staring at the leather guy who turned to leave.
Both guys went to the parking lot and the one with the bats got asked, if they wanted to snuff the kid.

“Nah…. well, not now….. do you know how much it hurts if a bone breaks? It takes long for the body to recover. For the bone to heal up….

and then you break it again” he explained with a gleaming in his eyes.

“And there are so many bones you can fracture…..so much pain, so much fun” he added.

The leather motorcyclist watched the weirdo pick the two bats up out of his trunk and followed him with his eyes,

while he went back to the shack.

“Fuck….. god damn….. fuck….” he got off his bike and took his gun out of its holster.

He followed the path up to the barrack.

Michael had already a fist up his fuck canal and was crying desperately.
Both guys with the bats started to take off their shirts.

“This will get bloddy…..” one guy chuckled.

The leather daddy entered the hut and fired the gun in the air.

“Sorry to interrupt, but this party is over….. I am claiming this merchandise” he shouted out.
“Hey buddy, what’s this all about? You raped the guy to pieces and now you deny us the right to have some fun with him too” one guy came

closer with the bat swinging slowly.

“One more step…..” the leather guy warned him.
“And then what…..” the other guy wanted to know.

He fired the gun and hit the baseball bat.
“Next time I will aim at your hand…. and then your leg…. this won’t kill you, but it is very painful” he grinned at the guy.

The two shirtless guys retreated to the back of the barrack. The one kneeling behind the boy withdrew his fist slowly.

“Now you guys will go down on your knees. With your face against the wall. That’s nice.

You will stay this way for 15 minutes and then you will burn down this hatch.
In the end I got your faces on the video too…. mine I will erase, but I might forget to do the same with yours. Understood?” he inquired.

The guys agreed.

“Hey little one. Can you get up?” he asked Michael and lent him a helping hand.

They looked for Michaels clothes. He couldn’t wear his t-shirt anymore but he slowly got his jeans on.
The leather guy took off his jacket and gave it to Michael who was looking gratefully to his savior.

Finally they took off and went to the parking lot.
It was so tough to sit on the motorcycle, but the guy explained to Michael, there wasn’t any other way.
Michael nodded understandingly.

“I am a doctor, I will take care of you and your wounds. Don’t worry…. you will be safe with me” he told Michael.

“Are you able to hold onto me?” the leather daddy wanted to know.
Michael wrapped his arms around him. He wouldn’t let go….

They could see the fire from afar, while driving down the interstate. It was a long ride, but the night welcomed them.

No one saw Michael’s rescue and his entry to a new life.

There was so much more to come…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

Nice twist! I didn't see that one coming! Michael not passing out, or worse, explains the leather daddy's occupation. If that's what he really is. Hope you continue Scorpion...I like that you don't hold much back!

• Upvote 1

That is a very hot story, even if it got edited! That little twink got his hole ripped and seeded really good! The twist with the phone cal was a stroke of genius!

That boy deserved to be pozzed big time as part of his first adventure.

• Upvote 2

Well - before all this happened I recieved a message of a 'member' who offered me editing the Hitch hiker story.

I didn't even got the chance to reply. The next time I got on he or someone else edited the story already.

I think the guy didn't want to do any harm.... my english is not the best. I believe he wanted to make it better.

The story line is sort of the same....  just the way I wrote it. That changed.

And somehow I was annoyed. And I am not sure how to continue if my style of writing is limited, because english

is not my mothers tongue and I hardly ever speak or write in english.

Hmmmm..... not so easy now.

Don't let some "comma fucker" screw with you.  There are a wide range of styles here; one guy's story is almost completely done as a series of text messages with descriptions of sex and minimal dialogue.  My own is very much based on romance fiction. 

There's room for all of us!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had an alternative end for this story and as you can imagine, it was not a nice one (for Michael).

What if the leather guy wouldn't have rescued him... obviously the guys would have snuffed him.

Still... on one hand I would like to continue Michael's ordeals, because I think the leather guy might

provide medical care, but there is still danger ahead. He is definitely not a nice guy either.

Oh well... who knows...

• Upvote 5