• 2 months later...

Predators and prey (Part 10)

Predators and prey (Part 10)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

Michael recovered slowly from the traumatic rape, which happened to him a few nights ago.

Steven was busy working as a doctor in a hospital, and because of his long working shifts, he didn’t see him that often.

Matt was the one, who took care of Michael, but he felt that he was not welcome.

One morning Matt was preparing the breakfast for the boy. He pissed into the teapot, before mixing it with the hot water. Of course he didn’t forget to add some teabags.

Then he prepared some scrambled eggs and blew his nose into the pan.

It was so wicked, but it was Matt’s morning routine for the new ‘guest. He loved the idea, that Michael would drink and eat some of his waste.

Michael’s room was quite dreary with only a bed, a small table and one chair.
There was no window. Michael never knew, if it was day or night. Matt insisted there would be no television, radio or newspaper.

The door had to be locked at any time and the boy got sedated heavily for his own goods.

That was helpful, because this way Matt could abuse the guy regularly and throw some fucks into his body.

Matt had convinced his boyfriend, that it would be dangerous, if the Michael would escape and inform the cops about this residence.

They didn’t know, what was going on in Michael’s mind.

Steven decided, they would to get him back to his feet and then set him free.

Matt unlocked the door and brought the breakfast in.

He served it on a small tablet.

“Hey… you… wake up! Breakfast time….” he put the tablet down at the table.

Then he pinched the boy’s sensitive nipples.

Michael moaned in his drugged state. The effect of the drugs subsided and he could smell the food. He was hungry and so he stuffed some pillows beneath his back and received the tablet.

Matt sat there with his leg spread widely. You could clearly see his nice package.

“Thank you for the food. It tastes great.” Mike smiled cutely.

“Yeah… drink your tea also….” Matt answered.

He watched the boy picking up the cup and sipping the tea. It was still hot.

Matt fondled his penis through the fabric of his pants openly and smiled.

“I really appreciate, that you are taking care of me. I hope I will be on my feet soon. I am still aching you know? My butthole never seems to heal. Is that normal? I thought after a while it wouldn’t hurt so bad. But it is still hurting me a lot!” Michael blabbered.

Matt thought about last night, when he visited the youngster to fuck him roughly. No wonder his ass would not heal up so fast. He was molesting him almost every night and every day. As soon as the pills would knock him out, he would bang the boy’s asshole without mercy.

It was fun. Although the lad was almost comatose, he still felt the pain obviously.

“It is so boring in here. Can I spend some time with you in the kitchen or so? Maybe I could socialize with some of your friends” the young boy asked.

“Nah…. well maybe I could call some guys for you… if you insist!”

After getting the twink back into his bed he actually called one of his friends.

His name was Dean and he was a nasty POZ top.

He was in his 40’s already, but had a trained body and a 9 incher in his pants.

“Yeah… he is Steven’s patient. But 18 years old only and he was quite abused on a bareback party. Maybe you want to charge him up a little bit?”

He mixed the truth with some lies, to make sure, that Dean would want to fuck the teen.

30 Minutes later the doorbell rang.

Dean looked hot in his tight black jeans. His bulge was already bigger than usual, so Matt guessed Dean was already hot to share his toxic semen.

“Don’t tell him, you are here to fuck him. I will sedate him with some pills first. Then you can use him, as hard as you wish.” Matt whispered.

He unlocked the door and both guys entered the room, which was more like a cell.

Dean just took one look at Michael and he started already massaging his dick through his jeans.

Matt leaned against the wall, while Dean moved away the blanket and realized the twink was absolutely naked underneath.

Michael felt a bit intimidated.

“Michael… this is one of my friends. His name is Dean and he wanted to know you better.”

“Hello Dean…” Michael whispered.

“Hello faggot. You are a faggot, right? I can smell it, that you are….” Dean snarled dangerously.

Michael looked very scared now. This aggressive behavior pushed him back into this fatal night, when he was raped and hurt seriously.

Dean recognized this was not a good start and so he switched his appearance immediately.

“Listen… I didn’t want to scare you. I turn that way sometimes. No need to be afraid of me.” Dean grinned, but he still looked dangerous.

The boy looked at the huge guy suspiciously.

“Will he rape me?” Michael addressed his question to Matt.

“No… No, of course not, you are safe here. You wanted someone to talk to… that’s why he is here. But this has to be our secret” Matt explained.

Subsequently he smacked Dean over his head to reinstate some composure.

The new ‘friend’ took a seat. He edged the chair away from the bed, screeching the chair legs and parted his legs far apart. This way Michael could see the huge bulge in full view.

“You must be very ill, Matt told me. You got to stay all day in bed?” Dean asked casually.

“Well… I feel much better now. I don’t have to be in bed all day long, but mostly I am, because I am tired very often” Michael replied.

“Okay… so if you are not tired now, why don’t you take a seat with me?”

“There is only one chair…. and you are sitting in that chair” the twink responded.

“Oh…. you are right…. but look how much space there is in front of me. You could kneel here, between my legs… then we would be a bit closer. You and I” Dane smiled.

“Come on… don’t be afraid. I promise to you, I won’t attack you.”

“O… ok.” Michael wrapped the blanket around him like a robe and got out of the bed.
He kept some distance and knelt in front of Dean who smiled down at him with a pearl white shark grin.

“Move a bit closer boy. Let us get acquainted. Use your hands and place them on my knees. That’s harmless, but we will get a connection.” Dean suggested.

Michael slid closer to Dean, but in order to place his hands at the requested spot, he had to let go of the blanket. It fell down to the floor and finally showed his nudity.

“Do you feel better now” Dean asked in a monotonous voice.

The twink nodded uncertainly.

“So what happened to you?” Dean asked.

Immediately the boy got totally stiff and looked extremely frightened.

He summarized that he was raped and beaten and that Steven had rescued him.

“How did you get into that situation” Dean wanted to know.

“I went to this place by myself” Michael sniffed.

“So it was your fault that you got raped. You went there all by yourself. No one forced you to… hum?”

The pup lowered his head.

“I wanted sex… but I didn’t know they would hurt me so bad.” was the boy’s defense.

“True… but in the end, it was you who chose to look for trouble” Dean retorted.

“Believe me, talking about this stuff will help you to accept, that it is not always the fault of the other one. You got to accept the facts and ask yourself why you did it in the first place.”

Dean felt like his pants would rip any second now. His cock was so hard, it was almost unreal.

Michael was not so responsive at the moment.

“I will tell you a secret, how you can relax your body and soul within a minute. But you must be open for new things – ok?” Dean asked calmly.

“Do you know, when do Babies have their happiest hour?”

Michael shrugged his shoulders.

“They are carefree, when they suckle on their mother’s tits. Did you know that?”

“As an adult you can get the same experience, all you need is something you can suckle on. Come closer between my legs” Dean ordered.

Michael’s hands were almost placed now next to Dean’s enormous bulge.

“Believe me – this is not sexual, and you don’t have to suck my dick. I am here to help you on your way and give you a good feeling” Dean used nice word, but his eyes were totally emotionless. He just wanted to free his cock.

“Open my jeans…. open my belt slowly and then every button – take your time…” he almost whispered those words in a soothing way.

“Don’t force me to suck you please” the lad begged, while working on the buttons.

“I won’t – I promised you. You see my briefs? Do you see where my cock ends? Start to suckle on my briefs. I know you think this is probably sucking, but it is not. My cock is still covered. This will help you calm you down. You are not in danger, but you will almost feel like a little baby again…” Dean continued whispering.

Very slowly Michael raised himself up a little bit and lowered his head to Dean’s white briefs.

He could see the huge cock glans underneath the fabric and licked across it with his tongue.

Then he half engulfed it with his mouth and started to suckle as he was told.

Matt observed the whole scene and saw Dean was crossing his arms behind his head and seemed to be very pleased.

“Do you feel it, how this is calming you down already? Concentrate on sucking my dick”

“U-huuu”

We heard the smacking sounds, and even Matt was jerking his cock through his pants right now.

“Did you wear tight jeans that night?”

“U-huuu” Michael confirmed that.

“So you wanted the guys to get horny for your ass. And you were looking for some dicks. It was not the tops fault, that it got all out of hand… in the end you were responsible for the outcome. You and your faggot ass”

The lad continued to suckle on Dean’s cock, while listening to his logic. He had already Dean’s cock taste in his mouth.

Dean was leaking precum like a faucet and Michael sucked that all up. He sucked and swallowed his tormentor’s toxic precum.

“You simply have to accept the fact, that you are a faggot and that you deserve such brutal treating”

Matt talked softly to Michael, that it would be time for his pills.

As soon, as he heard that he turned to Matt and looked at him sadly.

Slowly he got up and went back to his bed. Matt handed him the glass of water and a few different pills.

“You feel better now?” Dean asked the boy.

He nodded gingerly.

“I need to sleep…. now….” Michael stammered.

He closed his eyes, as if he wouldn’t be able to keep them open any longer.

“He will be out in two minutes” Matt explained.

Dean nodded and got up. He started pulling his shirt over his head.

Michael opened his eyes again slowly and looked very tired. Although he saw, that Dean wore no shirt anymore, he couldn’t connect these things anymore.

“Thanks…. for your visit… and your… help *sighs*”

Dean kicked his shoes off and started to get out of his pants while grinning evilly at the lad.

“Maybe I can… suckle on your… cockhead again… soon *closes his eyes again*”

“Don’t worry. You will do that and so much more….” Dean answered coldheartedly.

“You can get between his legs now… he won’t remember a thing from now on” Matt stated without any empathy.

Dean grunted as he got on the bed. He raised Michael’s legs and rested them on his shoulder.

He wanted to give the boy and long and brutal ride.

He forced his rigid stiff cock down into Michael’s tight and narrow asshole in a fast and ramming motion.

This was too good to be true…

• Like 12
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2

Wish there where more nice people like Dan in this world that helps fags understamd how rape at times happens because they secretly wanted it...

Can't wait for Michael to get the fuck flu! 

Thanks guys. I wrote once, this story had an alternative end. Michael would have been actually snuffed in the story final. Then I changed it and he was rescued somehow by this leather daddy. The picture of him, driving into the sunrise marked the end of many chapters. Now he experiences more adventures and it is nice to see, that some of you enjoy this developement. It is nice to read your comments.... I enjoy that very much.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest bbslut88

Fantastic story defiantly want to read more! Would be so scary and fantastic to have this happen to me, forced to take toxic cum in such a brutal way :D

• 3 years later...