13 hours ago, Scorpion said:

That's nice boy... better than hearing.... 'good that he's gone for good'     😎😉😋😆
I miss interacting with you too. 

No Writer is as good as Scorpion, I used to get so excited when I had seen him post. Wish you would continue!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Brinxx said:

No Writer is as good as Scorpion, I used to get so excited when I had seen him post. Wish you would continue!

Best compliment I guess I could receive.... it was always a real pleasure for me, writing those stories, but also a pleasure posting them, knowing some of you guys would love those twisted chapters - coming out of my twisted mind.    
Thx Brinxx!   😏😋😎

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 1/30/2024 at 11:15 PM, worldfamous said:

Long dead thread, but here’s hoping Scorpion brings it back to life sometime!

The hope is merely the last thing to lose....    😏😎

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chubbytransguy said:

Holy ffuck. Long dead thread but I’m glad I found it. 

Yes - when a thread is no longer updated it gets lost somehow. It is always nice, when readers find it and enjoy the plot I once created....  

Indeed, it would be lovely to create a BZ Story Compendium where the story posts itself are put into a single document or thread absent commentary.  New readers could focus on the story itself absent the years old commentary; and thus take it in as a new read all in one start to finish place.  

4 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

Indeed, it would be lovely to create a BZ Story Compendium where the story posts itself are put into a single document or thread absent commentary.  New readers could focus on the story itself absent the years old commentary; and thus take it in as a new read all in one start to finish place.  

I agree.  The commentary is in the way. But how the tiers are set up by the moderators people have to post comments to advance even to the level to send direct messages.  It's a flawed system just to move up in the breeding zone rank.