Predators and prey

Michael was a good boy.  He was a good pupil and always listened to his parents.  He helped old people in crossing the street and was involved in his church.  And Michael believed in God.  Still there was a dark secret hidden in this otherwise always friendly guy.

Michael fantasized of being sexually dominated by men.

His parents didn’t know he was gay.  To the extent either of them thought about it, both his mother and father assumed he was shy with girls, but that eventually he would grow out of it.  Neither ever considered Michael might be a dick-taking faggot.

Now, at the age of 18, having received his driving license, Mike felt an overwhelming urge to get fucked.  The urge grew from day to day.  In his mind he was ripped open by one, two, three, sometimes even four guys. He wanted to serve them with his body. He instinctively knew his role was to be on the receiving end.

Living in a small village, where everyone knew each other it was impossible for Mike to stare at the other boys. He was always keeping his little secret to himself and never gave anyone the opportunity to think otherwise of him. He was the cute Christian neighbor boy, who was saving himself for the right girl.

“Mom?”

“What is it” his mother yelled from the kitchen.

“Can I borrow the car, please?” he asked politely.

His mother came into the hall. It was almost 10:00 o’clock in the evening. "Why do you need the car at this hour," she asked.  

"I forgot a school book at a buddy's house and I need it for an upcoming exam," Michael explained.

His mother trusted Michael in all of his action and although she was worried about him, driving in the dark he convinced her, that he needed the book urgently and would be back soon.  Michael’s father died two year ago from cancer.  Since then he was ‘the man’ in the house.  His mother smiled to him and asked him to drive slowly and to be home soon.  Michael took the keys from the table and told his mother he would return soon and that he might chat with his friend a bit.  Michael never mentioned a name and his mother didn't think to ask which of Michael's friends.  In any event off Michael went in his mother's car.  Of course his destination was not a buddy's house, but rather a cruising lot where gays met to fuck each other.

He read about the place on the internet.  His destination was a parking lot which adjoined a nearby forest.  As he drove into the parking lot, Michael thought "Now is the time to get some action."

In the forum he read about the cruising area. It was well visited and people wrote about their sex encounters which made Mike always horny.  He read about the option of being fucked bareback.

Mike knew about condoms, but sex was never a subject at home.  He knew condoms prevent a girl of becoming pregnant, but he was not a girl.  Believe it or not, but Michael was unaware of the dangers of STD’s or HIV. This was just not part of his world and although he needed cock, he was also full of doubts, if the path he walked would lead him straight to hell.  He had to drive quite some miles and in the back of his mind was hoping his mom didn’t check the mileage after all.

Finally he arrived at his destination.  It was almost 11:00 pm.  There were several other cars parked in a big parking lot.  Although the parking lot was officially a rest area, none of the cars were occupied with passengers.  Mike was hard.

He was wearing a tight blue jeans and a blue shirt with an imprint of his school, St. Barnabas.  His heart was beating so fast. He thought it would burst inside of his chest. His jeans almost did anyway, showing a nice bulge, although Mike had not the biggest gun for sure.

He opened the car door and exited the vehicle.  He couldn’t see anyone although the moon was shining bright.

Slowly he started walking towards the forest. He felt his ass tingle in excitement. Tonight he wanted to take cocks into his arse. He wouldn’t mind if some guys would use him and although he had dreams about the only one, he knew this was impossible for him. His was expected to get married one day and have a bunch of children.

But he also had this needs and for tonight he would let guys be in charge of him and his young body.

Michael entered the forest and suddenly saw a first couple engaged in sexual activities. He was so horny. This was the first time, he saw two guys actually doing something.

One male was on his knees and was sucking a daddy type. The bearded hunk was around 40 and observed Michael instantly.  Michael was actually looking shyly at the big cock of this dark haired top but was too afraid to stand still and start jerking or so.  So he continued his way deeper into the darkness while the guy who had just focused on Mike pushed the sucker away and told him to fuck off. He had set his mind on this young twink, who was obviously the first time at such a place. Maybe he was a virgin. He closed his jeans and followed Michael.

Other guys had also noticed the fresh meat and like predators they surrounded Michael eye-fucking the youngster.

Michael was so excited. He had the feeling he wasn’t almost able to breathe.  He passed some guys on his way through the woods. Deep voices reached out to him, enticing him with open invitations, such as “Hey there young one, need some hard dick?” And “What’s up, puppy?  Looking for a daddy?” and again, “Hey boy, let me fuck your tight hole.”  The sweet invitations to partake of debauchery of which Michael had only passing knowledge.  He was too shy to reply, but he smiled cutely at all of them and was always looking at their big bulges and that was quite inviting for all of them.

Another hunk actually stopped Michael by holding him by his shoulder and asked "Are you looking for some dick?  We are all here to give it good to you.  All you've gotta do is to spread your legs, you little cunt."

Mike looked at the front of this guy's jeans. The buttons were open already and a thick cock was sticking out of his pants.  Without a word the stud increased the pressure on Michael's shoulder and pressed him down onto his knees with the simple command "Suck."

“I don’t know…how," Michael replied in a quiet, reserved whisper.

“Are you a fucking virgin?” Mr. Big asked loudly.  Michael nodded, in abject shame.  “A fucking virgin,” Mr. Big replied with a coarse chuckle, adding “You know, you're gonna taste and feel many cocks tonight, little one.”  With this pronouncement Mr. Big grabbed Michael's hair, pulling him down closer too his cock.

“Just open your mouth and suck my dick. And take care of your teeth. Don’t scratch me with your fucking teeth”

With that Michael was got his first taste of cock. He tried to look up to this macho fucker, but sucking for the first time, took much of his concentration and so he tried to take as much of the fuck meat into his mouth.
The big guy pushed his dick further into Mikes throat and he choked on his cock. This was fucking great Michael thought. He hoped he would get used hard tonight.

He wasn’t able to see, but 6 other guys were already jerking off. They had all heard the news, that this fucktoy was a virgin obviously.

“Do you want to take dick up your cunt?” the guy above him asked.
“Yes – please” Mike answered and blushed.
“I just used my last condom bitch – you got some?” he asked loudly.
“No – my mom would kill me, if she found condoms in my room”.

"Your Mom?" the guy snickered.
“You take it bare?” he asked loudly, so everyone nearby could hear the questioning.

“Yes if course, that’s not a problem. I would love to take it raw. I will accept everyone” Michael replied and continued sucking dick.
“Good boy. Very good boy. Let’s go. There is a shack nearby with a mattress inside. This is just the place we need to fuck you hard and give you some charged loads. Let’s go!” the male commanded.

He dragged Michael by his arm and forced him to follow him through the woods.

Michael now saw some other guys who were grinning at him wickedly.

He felt like the star of the night. He knew everybody was wanting him and he was willing to accept every dick in his body.
There was a glade in front of them and there he could see the booth. He was scared, but also excited. He wanted to be used. He needed cock.

Tonight was the night he finally would experience what it meant to be a fagboy…

• Like 12
  • Upvote 44
  • Piggy 7

Predators and prey (Part 2)

Michael was dragged towards the shack.

He stumbled and fell down on his knees.

He looked around and saw at least five or six guys who were rubbing their bulges in front of their jeans and were glaring at him.
They peered at him and his youthful body. He was so excited. So many times he had fantasized of being hardly used by some alpha males.

Mr. Big and another fellow pulled Michael up.

“Let’s go faggot. Stop stumble around like some sissy boy” Mr. Big growled.
His dick was still sticking out of his fly and was huge. Mike wanted to feel cocks tonight and Mr. Big seemed to be at least 9 inches long and fat.

“Let’s poz the little asscunt” someone whispered out of the shadows.
“Yeah” another voice hailed. “Fuck him hard and give him the charged cum”

Michael was so overwhelmed by all the impressions he got; he was simply following his instincts now and his instincts told him to take dick tonight.
So many months he had been too afraid to visit this place and now he didn’t know why.
Every guy wanted him here. They were all horny to fuck him. He never got the recognition of another male, that he was actually an attractive young guy and now he got all this and more.

They arrived at the old shack and a guy opened an old wooden door.

It was quite dark inside the hut. Just because some boards were missing at one side and the roof was also not complete anymore, the moon illuminated the little space.
A mattress was all he could see. It was dirty and stained. It looked like it was laying here for quite a while and was regularly used for fucking.
Mike was cautious about entering the hutch.

“It’s…. dirty” he simply said. This was not right.

He heard the guys murmur ‘Faggot’ or ‘Start stripping the little whore’.

Although it seemed to be degrading for Mike, being called those names, he felt sort of honored, that so many guys got hard, just because of him.
He had a low self-esteem and was now soaking up the whole atmosphere.

Mr. Big and the other guy were pushing him onto the mattress. He was standing motionless there.
“Strip now” Mr. Big was jerking his dick slowly. He found the little fag before and so he would be the first one breaking him in.

Mike still didn’t move.

“I said STRIP or I will rip your clothes from your fucking body” he shouted angry.

All of a sudden Michael was scared. The whole euphoria disappeared.

Three guys have entered the shack now. He could see at least six to eight guys around the hut. They were lurking In from the frontdoor and from the torn down side of the booth.
“I think, I better go….. “ Mike said and the next thing he knew was, that Mr. Big slapped him into his face.
He yelped in astonishment and almost looked like he would start to cry now.

“Please… don’t hit me. Can I please leave” he begged the guys standing in the hut. He looked at them with pleading eyes.

“Leave….?” Mr. Big said.

“You want to leave…. who do you think you are you little faggot. You think, you simply walk on by and suck some dudes dick…. making all the guys horny with your blabbering and your looks and now, after all the effort we made… you simply want to leave?” The guys were still rubbing their bulges.

“You made us hard, we offered you our best mattress and show great respect to you and your fuck channels and this is the way you say ‘Thank you’?”

Without a warning Mr. Big punched Michael straight into his face. The 18 year old stumbled back and fell down on the heavily used mattress.
He was bleeding from his nose and looked shocked.

“I am repeating it the last time…. if you don’t start stripping in 10 seconds… I swear to the fucking god, I will beat you to a pulp.”

Mike pulled his shirt over his head. The imprinted crest of his school was already stained from his bleeding nose. He sat there and waited for other commands.
Mr. Big sighed. “Shoes and pants also. I want to see you fucking naked. We want your holes accessible.

Mike shivered. And although he was in fear of his life the onlookers recognized his tiny hard dick, the minute he was stripped bare naked.

Mr. Big nodded.

“And now – show some respect to us. Start sucking on my cock and massage my pals through their jeans”.

Mike moved closer to the edge of the mattress but he was still on his knees. He opened his mouth and took Mr. Big in. He tried to think of his teeth.
He slowly massaged the guy to the left end the right. He felt their cocks pressing against the fabric.

He couldn’t see it, but they guys were grinning at each other.

The guy on the left slapped over Mike’s head.

“Open my cage bitch – show some respect to my dick you fuck slut.”
With that he turned to the guy, afraid he would get punished from Mr. Big now, for not blowing him anymore. But nothing happened.
He kissed the bulge and massaged the hard dick through the pants.

“Open the belt and then unbutton my jeans you whore”
It was not so easy to open the belt from the opposite side.
He never had the opportunity to undress another male. So he was a bit clumsy.

After that he opened button after button of the jeans and quite soon he tasted his second cock in his life.

He looked up at the three guys who were towering above him and mumbled to please let him go.

They were only grinning at him.

The third guy was spitting directly into his face and ordered him to start unpacking his dick now.

They laughed and after all three dicks were released they told him to open his mouth real wide.

Mike saw three big cocks surrounding him and he knew what they expected from him.

Oh God…. please help me, was all that he could think.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 3

Predators and prey (Part 3)

Only an hour ago Michael has been an innocent teen.

His family has been heavily engaged with their church and for all his life Mike heard, that following the gay lifestyle, would enclose a ticket straight to hell.
Secretly - he thought about gay sex a lot, but never had the opportunity to enjoy it with a boy of his age.

And so he was torn between the restrictions he learnt from an early age and the need that blossomed lately;

he never had imagined it would unwrap the way it had within the last hour.

Michael was looking for sex, when he came to this place. He was looking for a guy or several guys who would lead him into this new adventure in his life,

but little did he expect the way things got handled right now.

Mike was sitting on his knees on this well used mattress and was staring at three big dicks in front of his face.

His pale and hairless nude body shivered .
He was obviously extremely stressed and looked up to the guys who were urging him to open his mouth wider.

Mr. Big – the one who had grabbed him before, in this gay cruising area, lowered his pants for the first time to gain more liberty for his balls.

He ordered him to take all three cocks into his little mouth.

Michael swallowed franticly. He saw some tattoos on those three guys, who were engaging in the ‘fellow mouth rape’.
Mr. Big had an impressive scorpion tattooed on his right hip and thigh.

In Michaels mind the name of Mr. Big with the huge cock changed smoothly to scorpion. Above the scorpion, there was another tattoo looking like a tribal.

This kind of tattoo could also be found at various body parts of the other guys who were right now trying to enter his mouth swiftly.

Maybe they were part of a gang, Michael thought. Having the same tattoo might be a sign for membership. He didn’t want to be a gang member.

This thought formed in his adolescent mind, when another picture appeared across his memory.
In his chemistry books in school, he had seen this symbol before.

The words ‘toxic waste’ crossed his mind but he snapped out of it, when the Scorpion pulled his hair roughly,

shouting at him to use his tongue and lick the dicks in front of him.

Playfully Michael flickered his tongue across their dickheads.

That was not enough. While two guys were already pushing their way into his mouth, the third one was still looking for an easy access to Michael’s mug.
He used his thumb to pull Mike’s jaw downwards and pushed with his other hand against Mike’s forehead, to force his mouth wider this way.

It hurt like hell and Michael moaned in discomfort. The guy showed no mercy. He wanted his penis inside the kid’s mouth, next to his pals dicks.

And so Michael somehow managed it to find the strength to open his gullet another inch and the third cock head slipped into his warm mouth.
None of the guys could push deeper of course, but they enjoyed the frantic movements of Michael’s tongue, which was trying to push against the intruders and unintentionally cleaned them thoroughly.

Michael wasn’t able to breathe properly. His hands were clenching to fists in despair for oxygen.

The three guys discussed in the meanwhile what to do next with the brat.
“I wouldn’t stick my dick into his mouth if I were you. As soon as I start fucking him, he might bite your best peace” the Scorpion laughed out loudly.
“You will be needed to hold him down anyway…” he added with an evil grin.

The three guys pulled out simultaneously and Mike was instantly gasping for air.

“Can I go now please? I won’t tell anyone. I swear….” the 18 years old pleaded.

“You hold him down, while I will try to gain best access to mash his fucking cunt” the Scorpion ordered.

“Pleaaaaase…. let me go home. My mom is surely worried about me already. I need to leave now!” the teen wailed.

‘Rape him’ ‘Rip his pussy apart’ ‘POZ him’ ‘Breed his asscunt’ ‘Make him bleed’

There were several voices carried through the night, whispering obsceneties.
Michael just looked up to the Scorpion who discussed with the other two guys in the hut how to get the most fun out of this adolescent teen body.

Mike reached up and touched the only thing that protruded enormously before him.
He touched the Scorpions dick and that brought him the wanted attention.

The Scorpion looked down slowly as he felt a gentle nudge against his extremely aroused cock.

Michael asked the man again if he could just go.

He explained all over again, that this was all a big mistake. And if his church or his school or his mom would find out about this,

they would throw him out of town, for being such a lowlife.
He understood now, that it was a crime against the bible and against God’s Will.
All the while he was slowly stroking the aroused cock of the predator to get some attention to his words.

He didn’t hear the laughter out of the darkness and he didn’t care about the two thugs who stepped onto the mattress

just to hold him firmly at his shoulders and his nape.

“No…. no…. leave him, let him speak…..” the Scorpion told his two buddies to set Michael free.

They stepped off the mattress and a glimmer of hope raised in Michael’s eyes.

“You want to go home….?” the Scorpion repeated Michael’s wish.

Michael nodded and stopped jerking the dick before him.

“Who told you to stop?” the Scorpion sneered.

Michael continued stroking the guy’s big dick, looking for some sympathy.

“I understand your wish” the Scorpion replied.
“You are a fagot and you wanted to get fucked.

Now that you learnt tonight’s sex is about hard asspounding – without lube.....

Beating…..

Chocking…..

Showing you your place in life…..

Swallowing our cum…..

Drinking our piss…..”

The scorpion focused his gaze at Michael who was keeping the Scorpion’s dick hard through all this talking.

“But I want to be fair. We will follow the vote of the majority. It is almost like in congress.”

The guys around them grinned viciously.

“All in favor to let this cunt leave without us getting the chance to POZ this virgin?”
Michael was the only one raising his hand and he started to cry again silently.

“All in favor to rape this bitch to shreds?”

‘Let’s do it, let’s fuck him hard’ ‘Start the show, rip up his ass’ ‘POZ him’ ‘Give him your strain’

“You see…. the majority ruled. We will let you go, after we had our fun with you” the Scorpion said authoritatively.

“And now lay back and spread your legs, just like the bitch that you are and let me fuck you.

I have never fucked a virgin” he snickered.

Michael slowly got off his knees and slid on his bare ass over the filthy mattress.

It didn’t matter anymore.

He was still crying and looking at the two guys in the hut, but they were already stroking their cocks.

He supported his upper body with his arms and started spreading his legs.

“Lay flat on your back you slut and raise your legs. Spread them for me, you bitch….”

Michael was confused. He was devastated, that they would not allow him to leave and he was scared as hell….

The Scorpion didn’t care if the prey would enjoy the fuck.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 3

He's fate is sealed now! Bottom slut! Hope he gets well fucked pozed and than it would be hot if he gets a tattoo too and start pozing other fags like him with he's new friends!

Predators and prey    (Part 4)

Michael was almost paralized.

He was looking with big eyes at the man who was standing above him and shouted at him to lay flat on his back.

The man with the scorpion tattoo was dropping to his knees between Michaels legs.

“Are you playing dumm or what?” he sneered and punched him into his face again.
Like a doll Michael’s upper body soared to the mattress. He saw stars in front of his eyes and heard a voice from a far.
Someone was told to hold him down. Michael was in a world of pain right now.

He held his hands in front of his face and was moaning.

Then he felt strong hands who pinned his shoulders down to the mattress. His hands were pulled away from his face

and two guys knelt with their knees on either side of his upper arms which also caused overwhelming pain in his system.

“Are you ready for your first fuck cunt?” the Scorpion asked him rhetorical.

He took Michael’s legs and pressed them towards his chest. This way his was opening up a bit.
“You” he nodded to the left guy.
“Lift your knee from his arm for a minute”
The guy did as he was told.

“Listen cuntface. Come take a grip of my bat and feed your pussy with my dick”
Poor Michael didn’t feel his arms anymore. He tried to regain control.
“You better hurry, or do you want to get a beating?” the Scorpion asked him in an evil tone.
Finally he could move his right arm and reached towards his ass. Soon he felt the guy’s penis. He started stroking the dick slowly.
“Aaaaah nice. You are a good cunt. Yes you bitch, make me harder. Make my dick so hard, that I can wreck your cunt with it.
“Don’t worry…. it hurts just in the beginning. I could make it easier for you with lube, but what fun would it give you?” he asked Michael.

Not that he cared about Michael’s feelings right now.

“Put my cock to your fuck tube. Yeah- hold it there. Hold it tight against your opening” he ordered the twink.
Finally he started pushing his dick against the dry fuck opening.
Michael started to moan instantly. The harder the Scorpion pushed the louder did the 18 year old scream.
The Scorpion lashed out and hit Michael twice in his face.
“Open up….. Open up….. UP UP UP…… relax your sphincter and let me in you pig” he shouted.
“Come on let me stab you a couple of times with my dick and you will see, the blood will make it easier for me, for the other guys and for you.” he growled.
“Stupid cunt” he grouched.

Another voice told the Scorpion, it would probably be better to use at least a little amount of lube, so they could start the action finally.
The Scorpion’s dick was rock hard. That was not the problem. The problem was this little fag who cramped too much, that even with a full hard cock,

it was unable to break the barrier.
Someone handed the Scorpion a tube and he slit out of Mike’s hole. He started to apply the lube on his cock and was still cursing, because his plan had not worked out.

“I…. I will try…. try to relax Sir” Michael stuttered.
“Yeah – that’s good whore. Open your cunt for us. If you are milking us good you might get a gift from everyone for your effort.” the Scorpion chuckled.
“Yes Sir…. I…. I…. I like gifts. Thank you Sir.” Michael talked softly.

Again he helped the Scorpion to hold him against the center of his tight opening. His right arm was immediately pushed down to the mattress again.
This time the Scorpion was more successful. With one stroke he brought 6 inches into Michael’s pussy.

The boy was gasping and then started with a loud and whining tone. It was like a siren, coming deep from the depths of his body.
The Scorpion pulled his dick out of Mike’s ass and slammed it back in. Again the cunt stopped him at about 6 inches.

“What now? Do you want me to cut your sphincter?” the big guy screamed. Some of the other guys were excited about the aggressive act.

They couldn’t wait to rupture the intestine of this almost virgin guy.
Others were concerned. Hard fucking was one thing and the guy obviously wanted getting fucked.

They all saw and heard the words in the beginning and even now Michael had helped the rough guy to actually enter his body.
He even stroked him before to get harder.

“I’m gonna rip you open – and if it is the last thing I do. You will let me into your body you stupid fuck” he swore loudly.
Again and again the Scorpion stabbed into the cunt with a great force and all of a sudden he started sinking more and more inches into his fuck puppet.
Finally all 9 inches were buried into Michael’s ass and the Scorpion roared triumphantly.

“Now let’s try to make you bleed. Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck your fucktube so hard? Do you want it to be shredded? Hmmmmm….?”

the Scorpion asked callously.
Michael nodded. He didn’t seem to actually get it, what was just happening.

When the Scorpion started to almost pull out, he enjoyed slamming his prick back into the virginal hole.
“Yeah…. moan for me. Make me hard. Milk my cock with your cunt.” he uttered aggressively.

A third man entered the hut. He held some pieces of woods in his hands. It was not large. Two minor wood wedges.
Guys help me for a second, to rip his mouth wide open. I don’t want to lose a finger, but since Michael was so into the fuck rhythm

he didn’t realize at first what was happening in his face. Only when the pressure at his jaws was so high, that he wanted to scream,

he realized he couldn’t close his mouth anymore.

“Now isn’t that nice” the third guy complimented himself for this good idea. “Now we can use his mouth also and we don’t have to be afraid of him biting us.
The guys cheered all loudly.

Michael rolled his eyes. He didn’t know what hurt more. His nose, which seemed to be broken.

His jaw and mouth, that he couldn’t close anymore or his ass, which was repeatedly stabbed. His whole body seemed to be one big pain.

The scorpion started now a rabbit fuck. He fucked the poor boy in such a pace, that Michael could only grunt like an animal.

He wasn’t human anymore.

The Scorpion looked down and saw red streaks of blood at his penis. The guys saw this and cheered enthusiastically.

“This is good…. this is good boy… you are doing a good job. Keep that ass up. Let me ram my cock harder into your pussy.”

Michael squealed like a pig and tried to move his ass a bit higher to avoid the hard fucking penis, but in the end he even

gave the Scorpion a better angle to attack his asshole.
The Scorpion was now able to rotate his dick always in another angle.

So he touched Michael’s intestine at places he never even knew they existed.

The two guys holding Michael still down called for the third chap to start chocking the little whore with a dick in his mouth.
The guy didn’t wait for long. He had his jeans unbuttoned already and lowered himself from the front.

Most guys were jacking off at the spectacle.
They couldn’t see Michaels face anymore, but they heard the noises escaping from his fucked mouth.

He retched pathetically. You could also hear soft sobs while he was fucked from both ends now.

The Scorpion was sure. By the end of this session they would double penetrate the virgin slut.

He would wait ‘til the end…. he wanted to try to fistfuck the boy as the big finale.

With this scenery on his mind he started to erupt into Michael’s ass.

He flexed his ass cheeks, while stream after stream of his highly toxic semen entered the torn up snatch.

“I fucked my gift into you. Do you hear me? Your first dick and you got already fucked up.” he snarled dangerously.

Michael couldn’t concentrate on those words. He was trying to accommodate to the huge bat made out of warm flesh in his tight throat.
The Scorpion withdrew his bloody dick slowly and stood up. His knees were shaky.

As soon as he left the area between Michaels leg, another guy from outside the hut entered Mike’s already ripped up pussy.
Michael felt the new dick filling his ass and all of the sudden his own cock started to harden.

“Filthy whore” muttered the fucker and started his steady fuck pace.

Michael yelped again, as the new cock entered him with 8 inches in a roar and he felt the pressure of the guy,

beating against his intestinal walls painfully.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 3