Sorry guys....

someone edited my whole story (The Hitch-Hiker)
I guess in order to help and make it more fun or give it a better style.

It felt a bit odd reading my story, with totally different words. Pretty much the

same idea, but still not the way it developed in my head.

So I descided, I will retire from writing and posting stories at 'breeding.zone'.

I will just enjoy to read, like so many others...

Thanks for your support, before the editing started. It was encouraging, and I enjoyed

to entertain you.

S.

Guest Beardog53

I find it hard to fathom that anyone would do this. Your style of writing Scorpion was very easy to read. To the person that felt so inclined to rewrite your work "get an imagination and write your own".

Scorpion if you do decide to repost your stories I'll be one of those that will be lining up to read them. :cool:

Edited by Beardog53

You should at least finish this story. Write the last few chapters...post them all at once for those of us you've given so much joy and hard cocks to! Just wishful thinking. Take care Scorpion. Thank you for writing your stories that many of us enjoyed!

Following the story when my email said another reply by Scorpion I was expecting another great chapter but instead was delivered a kick in the ass.

If someone edits a story there should be a note by whom and why.

Well - before all this happened I recieved a message of a 'member' who offered me editing the Hitch hiker story.

I didn't even got the chance to reply. The next time I got on he or someone else edited the story already.

I think the guy didn't want to do any harm.... my english is not the best. I believe he wanted to make it better.

The story line is sort of the same....  just the way I wrote it. That changed.

And somehow I was annoyed. And I am not sure how to continue if my style of writing is limited, because english

is not my mothers tongue and I hardly ever speak or write in english.

Hmmmm..... not so easy now.

Edited by Scorpion
  • Upvote 1

SCORPION - i like your style .. i like your stories and your style .. maybe you can delete the story - and post it again in your own words .. 

I like your stories and have never noticed anything off about the syntax of grammar, but then i am not one to talk. English/American is my primary language and ugh my stories could benefit from an editor. Please don't let one persons random actions make you stop writing. Besides i need someone to jerk off to and to distract other from my many stalled unfinished tales ;)

Hehe - thx mate.

Well.... when I said I would retire.... I said it out of shock.

I thought about continue in a new thread the same story (Part 1) again, the way it was written by me.

But then again.... this could happen over and over again....

Rogue - you got a nice butt by the way. ;)

• Upvote 5

Scorpion...your stories are very potent-much like your main characters are :)

I agree with just about everyone on here. (I'm with Scorpion Rogue...you have a nice ass!)

Don't let some jerk-let's face it-despite his intentions-what he did was assholish-stop you from what you do really well. I have no problem reading your stories so it's not your English. Lots of stories on here aren't perfect English. In fact, most aren't. If an editor DID offer to change the story, I would pull him aside and tell him: "that won't be necessary. Now that your time is freed, you're going to poz my neg ass!"

Keep it going Scorpion!

*See, English is my main language. See how many errors are in this post?!?* ;)

Edited by bareall77
  • Upvote 1

Well - before all this happened I recieved a message of a 'member' who offered me editing the Hitch hiker story.

I didn't even got the chance to reply. The next time I got on he or someone else edited the story already.

I think the guy didn't want to do any harm.... my english is not the best. I believe he wanted to make it better.

The story line is sort of the same....  just the way I wrote it. That changed.

And somehow I was annoyed. And I am not sure how to continue if my style of writing is limited, because english

is not my mothers tongue and I hardly ever speak or write in english.

Hmmmm..... not so easy now.

I see nothing wrong with your command of the English language. Please continue the story.

Usually when a message is edited you can see that at the bottom of the message. It says who edited it and when. If it doesn't I would ask one of the staff who edited your story.

To my knowledge only you and a member of staff can edit your messages. And, as someone mentioned, the staff member would mention why it was edited. If it turns out someone else can edit messages as well that would be annoying. Good luck! I liked your stories too.