Guest cumdumpfagboi

This was fucking AWESOME! The beginning reminded me so much of me as a teen, and the moment that made me acknowledge that i was nothing more than a faggot for Men to use.  A good little Catholic boy struggling in acknowledging his homosexuality, quickly getting in over his head when he tries to better explore his sexuality in person. It was graphic, but i wish it was as extreme as this!

Predators and prey   (Part 9)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

Michael didn’t know how long they drove.

He lost the track of time. He just knew, it was finally over and he felt the warmth of the guys back in front of him. He felt safe….

Darkness…..

“…. raped… almost snuffed… ” someone almost shouted.

“What the fuck did you think Steven?” another voice asked.

“…. had to fuck this slut….. “

“…. kidnap…..” those words made no sense to Michael at all.

“… crazy….. This is just insane…..”

Dark voices were whispering above his head.

His mind wandered in and out. Michael was too exhausted and he needed to get some rest, after this powerful abuse he endured for so many hours.

“…. cops…. you will go to jail, if they find….”

Hands were touching him.

“I need to give him… stop whining you damn fool…..”

Sometimes the voices he heard seemed to come from a distance, sometimes it was like someone shouted out loud.

“…. help….. hold his cheeks apart…. Matt – pull his ass-cheeks apart now…. damage already done….. stitches….”

Michael sighed. He was scared he would get hurt again.

Did someone hurt him at all? He couldn’t remember the last few hours. He only knew his body was aching.

His mind was floating back into the security of a deep and dreamless sleep.

After another couple of hours Michael came back to consciousness.

He heard the bed squeak.

His eyes were still closed. He was too weak to even open them, but he felt a dull pain in his body.

He was rocking forth and back slowly. He felt like a baby in his mother’s arms.

So safe and secure…. and still there was this pain in his ass.

He summoned all his strength and opened his eyelids a bit.

The light did hurt his eyes and for the first moment he saw a ray of light shimmering golden above his face.

His legs were pinned next to his head. This was so tiring.

Moaning…. was he moaning?

No… this was not his voice.

He had to close his eyes, but the noises appeared louder now. It was as if his senses came back to life.

Again he heard this heavy breathing.

His butt was hurting.

Michael forced himself to open his eyes more than he did before.

Again he saw something golden swinging over his face back and forth.

*grunting*

The golden thing was a golden necklace that swung above his head.

More squeaking noise reached his ears in a steady slow motion.

Then he recognized the face of a guy, who was not even looking back at him. The guy seemed to be in his own world. His eyes were closed and he seemed relaxed. It was him who made the grunting noises.
Michael was pretty sure about it.

With all of his strength he managed to raise his head and saw the guy was fucking into his ass slowly.

The stud didn’t even realize, that Michael was coming back to life, but was still too weak to resist.

A loud moan emerged from the guy on top of Michael and he felt something warm entering his asshole.

“Oh fuck…. oh…. fucking cunt”  the bloke growled.

Michael’s arse was aching and he felt every gush that was fired into him even more intensified.

The twink hid again in a dark corner of his mind, while his legs were released from the pressure of being manhandled.

On the third day he felt a gentle hand stroking his hair.

He opened his eyes more easily, than the other day and saw the leather daddy smiling at him.

“Hey little one – it is good to have you back. You must be hungry. I got a hot soup for you.

Michael nodded insecurely - but when he tried to grab the spoon his hand was trembling so hard, that he was not able to eat.

Steven took the spoon out of Michaels hand and started feeding him with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Thank you Sir” the boy smiled for the first time and started eating.

There was silence between them.

Nothing was spoken.

Steven fed Michael spoon by spoon.

Suddenly the door opened and another guy entered the room.

It was a handsome hunk and he greeted Michael, but you recognized at once, it wasn’t a warm welcome.

“This is Matt…. and I am Steven, but you can call me Sir” the daddy told Michael.

“Thank you, Sir…..” answered Michael with a timid little voice,

Matt crossed his arms on his chest and observed the strange scenery.

He didn’t approve with Stevens decision, to bring this slut into the house.

In Matt’s opinion it would have been better if the guy was out cold or at least somewhere else.

Michael looked at Matt and saw a golden necklace around his neck.

It reminded the pup of something, but he couldn’t put the pieces together.

While Steven kept on feeding him with the hot and tasty soup he looked at Matt and saw a nice bulge in front of his jeans.

And he felt a kind of tingling in his ass… or was it just the pain he had endured before?

‘I am such a slut’ Michael thought.

Matt looked at the boy contemptuously.

In his eyes Michael was nothing but trouble and nothing but a cunt.

Funny how both agreed on this term at least…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 2

Guest Deviantlad

Scorpion please keep this story going. It is the best I have ever read. Think we all know how it was originally going to end. Now you have continued it please give us more.

• 1 month later...