An Amazing Experience in the ABS

I was glad for the weekend. I was going to meat JOEY at the bookstore, and was looking forward to it. I’d had no sex for a week and felt like I had to get some or die. I wheeled into the parking lot and noticed the large number of cars. A lot of horny dudes in there. But it was Friday, a Friday that would change my life forever.

I entered the place and looked around for my friend. He wasn’t there yet, but I was early. So I thought I’d find someone to pass the time with. There were a number of possibilities.

I saw this hot muscle stud. He was blonde, in his 30’s, wearing jeans and a T-shirt with CALIFORNIA printed across it. 5'9", about 160. A real hunk. But maybe a little out of my league.

Five quarters later I left my first booth. I looked for CALIFORNIA, but he was no where in sight. I figured he’d left or he was doing some guy in a booth. But I did see my buddy, JOEY. He’d just come through the door. Joey and I met in this very place several months ago. We’d had sex a number of times, always in the very same booth, one kind of isolated from the others. We’d exchanged phone numbers. He called me when he was horny, or I called him. I guess you could say we were “compatible.” Joey’s married.

Joey headed toward “our” booth, but it was occupied. We were about to search for an alternative, when out walked CALIFORNIA. We made eye contact for an instant, but Joey entered and I followed. We shut the door. I dropped my jeans and he unbuckled his. He took off his T-shirt and stood there nude and at my mercy. His swollen dick bobbed straight out from his pubes and dangled temptingly before my lips.

He grasped his dick and milked a huge drop of precum from his piss slit Typical for Joey, it just oozed out of him and started to run down his shaft. I closed my lips around it, pulled back, and a long cord of jizz connected my lips to his dick. I licked his cockhead all over and let his thick pole glide down my throat.

“You want my cum, baby? I got a big load for you tonight.” I had no doubt.

He milked another load. This time he rubbed it all over my face. I had his precum on my cheeks, my eyelids, my forehead, even in my hair. He bent down to kiss me and spat in my mouth.

He pushed his dick down my throat. I gagged a little and rolled my tongue around the base of his shaft. He got to moaning and making little fukking motions. Made me think my mouth wasn’t the only hole he was interested in We’d forgot to lock the door, so I was caught in the act when in walked CALIFORNIA.

Joey looked at CALIFORNIA and at me. The expression on my face must have told him I was up for a threesome, cause right in front of California he thrust his thick dick all the way down my throat. I gagged violently, and he and California kissed. I ran my hands along California’s calves and thighs. The outline of his swollen dick was obvious through his jeans. He pulled off his jeans and shirt and removed his briefs. He was built, and his dick was hard and slightly longer than Joey’s.

He ran his tongue across my face, and licked off Joey’s precum, then went to his knees to milk my dick. California’s lips and mouth got shiny. He pried his tongue through Joey’s lips and passed the juices back to him.

I wanted to get screwed in the worst possible way. These were two very hot guys with gobs of unshot cum. And all they’d done so far was suck and kiss.

I manipulated California so that I had a good view of his butt.. My nose brushed his cheeks, and he pushed back against me so it was buried in his crack. My tongue darted in and out of his hole. It smelled of a delightful musky man odor.

I ate and licked and sucked that nice tasty hole while Joey mouthed his dick. California spread his legs so both of us could get a clear shot at his privates. He moaned and urged us on.

California went down on both of us. I was so close I wasn’t sure I could hold back any longer. He pushed me into Joey’s crack and went to work on his dick. Poor Joey was in ecstasy! From his moans and groans, I was sure he was going to shoot.

We must have getting pretty loud with our slurping and sucking cause there was a knock at the door. Fearing a visit from the management, California cracked the door, then released it. In walked this black guy. As the dude entered, I caught a glimpse of a bunch of guys lined up against the wall. Apparently our moaning and groaning had aroused a lot of curiosity.

California’s hands caressed the black guy’s crotch as he pulled off his T-shirt and jeans. He had a damn good body and a half hard dick . California sucked it till he got his juices flowing, then turned his attention to my ass and got into tonguing me big time.

With California’s tongue up my butt, I was as hot as I’d ever been. I never wanted to be screwed so bad in my life. I whispered to California to put it in me. A slight smirk crossed his face as he nodded in agreement.

His finger probed my hole which he replaced with his dick. He used no lube other than precum and felt like a telephone pole entering my ass. Joey and the black dude watched hypnotized. California would pull back till he was almost out of me, then plunge back in. Over and over again. It was a recipe for cumming. I felt like I was going to crap. Squishy sounds emanated from my butt as California’s precum lubed my guts. At last he pulled out, saying he was getting too close.

The black guy replaced him, and his hard dick entered my hole. He was more forceful than California and began banging me hard. It hurt, but I didn’t want him to stop. I could feel his dick rubbing my gland and felt like I was going to piss.

The black guy yelled for me to take his cum. He rammed it all the way in and held it there. His pole jerked in my ass as his creamy man load spewed into my ass. It was awesome! He quickly pulled out, dressed quickly, and was gone.

California pushed Joey toward my backside, and my sexmate entered me bareback. Despite our friendship, I’d let the black guy and California to do me first, so I suspected it was pay back time. I was right. He grabbed my waist and plowed me hard. Maybe vindictively, maybe just eagerly--but the result was definitely not gentle.

No one that evening produced a condom or tried to use one. I was getting gangbanged bareback and was in sex heaven.

“Shoot in his ass! Fill him up!” California urged Joey. “The bitch deserves it! And I’m gonna use your cum to make him feel real good when I shoot in him.”

Was I loving this? I’d never barebacked before. What had I been missing? I wondered if any of these guys were poz. If so, too late. If AIDS was in the cards, then it might as well happen sooner than later. The only thing I really cared about was for these guys to shoot their jizz in me.

Joey pounded me hard. His balls slapped my ass. He pumped so hard that my head struck the wall several times. California stood there coaching. “Use that hole. Breed the guy.” He and Joey deep-throated as he plowed my ass.

Joey said he was close, and California pulled him off me telling him he’d better not cum yet. Then California entered me. And the pounding resumed.

We’d forgotten about the door when the black dude left. It slowly opened, and this tall, long-haired, hippie type peered in. I don’t think either California or Joey saw him at first.

He shut the door, removed his jeans, and presented himself to Joey. California, temporarily distracted by the hippie, came out of me, and Joey seized the opportunity to re-insert himself. He was really close and moaned, announcing to whomever was listening that he was about to cum. He thrust hard; and, for the first time, my friend deposited his load in me.

California meanwhile, screwed the hippie. Joey, who was all sweated up, kept his dick in me until it went soft. He pulled out and began to dress.

The hippie, being careful not to dislodge California, turned my body so he was facing my cummy ass. He ate my hole till his lips went shiny. We kissed. I smelled the musky odor of my butt on his face and tasted the jizz that moments before had been in my ass. He spit the cum, mixed with saliva, into my mouth.

California pulled out of him and re-entered me. As he did so he unlatched the door and swung it open for everyone in the place could see. The guys who were leaning against the wall came to attention. Two guys came in. One found his way into the hippie’s ass, and the other chewed on California’s nips and well formed pecs. With the additional stimulation, California really got to moaning and plugged me hard. He whispered how much he wanted to BREED me, and I told him how much I wanted his SEED.

The hippie, with a fresh load of cum in him, offered me his dick to suck on while I got plowed. The other guy, who’d been working California’s nips, jerked off at my side.

California whispered, so none of the others could hear, “Here comes my poz load, bitch. Take my dirty seed up your cunt." He pushed hard against me. I felt him throb and quiver as his jizz shot into me.

Another load hit my ear and cheek. It splattered on the stomach of the hippie who, in his the excitement, lost control and pissed down my throat. I swallowed again and again. After he emptied his bladder, he planted the biggest kiss on my lips. I passed a mouthful of piss back to him. I suspected he was the only one who’d overheard California’s words.

The party was over. We were all spent, but I had yet to shoot and was hard as a rock. The door was wide open, but California and I just sat there naked staring at the wall. I wasn’t upset that he’d shot his poz jizz into me, just amazed that I’d taken my first poz load so soon.

I asked if he was really from California.

He said, yes. That ever since he’d been pozzed, he searched for new holes to breed. Said he a “Gift Giver,” that he’d never taken meds, and was soon to pay the price cause his virus was way out of control.

He looked at me hard as I scanned his body for some sign of what he was talking about. He told me I could go the same route he had. “Once you start, you can never stop,” he cautioned. “It just gets easier and easier until you get a certain quota in your head, and you’ll do anything to meat it.” He gave me the most angelic smile, kissed me, and said he hoped he’d given me something to remember him by.

We dressed and left the booth. I didn’t follow him out. Although I was tired, I was still hard and horny Unlike Joey and the others, I hadn’t cum. I entered another booth.

The door to the next booth swung open. Through the glory hole I saw the light brighten, then dim, then go very, very dark. No quarters dropped. No video played. No dick popped through the aperture. Curious, I felt the opening and found myself probing a well lubed asshole--lubed with what I did not know nor care. What the hell, I thought. A chance for some real relief. I dug a couple of fingers into my wet stretched hole and scooped out a couple gobs of cum. I lubed my shaft and guided it into the anonymous mancunt. I was pretty sexed up, so I didn’t take long to shoot. I wondered how long it be before I became infectious. Probably too soon. Still there was the possibility that California’s poz jizz all over my dick might do the trick. I waited and dropped a quarter while my unseen buddy zipped up and got out of there as quickly as possible. I’d given him what he’d come for. Maybe more.

Only then did I realize what a toll the evening had taken. I felt drained. As I drove home I mulled over the events of the night. Did I really want to turn out like California? A Giver? Or was I one already? I thought of the guy in the next booth--and of Joey. Turn about’s only fair play, I supposed. He’d screwed me, so I was entitled to screw him. I’d have to call him next week and arrange something. He was always so eager. He and his wife might end up the lucky ones. I could see to that.

• Like 1