Anyone Else Into Fat Or Chubby White Guys Near Dallas?

I'm near Dallas and have a huge fetish for fucking and in general using big white guys (from slightly chubby to really fat) any age young to old.  I find that a chubby guy is usually very willing to do whatever it takes to get laid.  I kind of like the lack of self esteem and smell of desperation they can have.  So many guys are into skinny, muscled or fit guys when a fat guy can be a much easier and less attitude of a lay.  That said, I can't find many in the area.  I also really like their small dicks.  It's definitely very emasculating for them while of course beefing up my own ego.  I'm very non-attitude type of guy, but I enjoy the role of being the object of affection and sex for those less visually "perfect".

I have one nearby that I use exclusively as for a good anonymous blow and a really good tight hole to fuck, but would love to have some variety.  Maybe we can even swap or share some guys.  Anyway, if you're a big guy or just also into big guys...let's chat!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

Mid Fifties here.. Love to deep throat and a eater who loves feedings... Liked what you said and what I see.. you can slide into me whenever you need. Cedar Creek Lake area, but willing to drive to you. Send me a contact email for pic exchange & hook-up.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have fucked guys of all size. Tall, short, fat and skinny. I have a motto and that is if a guy is gracious enough to let me suck him and fuck him I have no complaints about his build. Cum is cum and tight asses are tight asses.