Anon Cum

fungayboy

Guest JackWmspt

I'm working on having 2 tops come over an breed me.. LOL, the one said he can't wait to fuck me raw with his buddies cum as lube,  (Getting hard just thinking about it..)

frequently when trolling Beacon Hill Park = the best cruise park in Victoria  I see fresh condoms and pick them up

(funny to find used condoms in a place I have never been asked to put one on)

when I find someone to fuck (raw of course) its hot to use the condom jizz as lube

I figure that if they will take anon load from me - full charge toxic - what can be worse about random cum as lube lol

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackWmspt

I took 2 anon loads in a row tonight, had 2 young college guys stop and they tag teamed my man-cunt, both breeding me.  They left and I used some of their gift as lube to JO with. Can't wait until the next time.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Love playing with used condoms. I like to put them on (the ONLY kind if condom that goes on my cock) and wank with the anon load all round my cock head. Like to massage some of the cum down my piss slit too. Also like to finger some up my arsehole. If a top absolutely insists on fucking me safe, I make sure I get to play with his cum afterwards - it usually ends up in my arse anyway.

• Upvote 2

Guest JackWmspt

I had a young married guy stop in. He was very buff, any how, he would only fuck using a condom, when he left I dumped most of his load into my man-cunt, ate a little and used the balance to JO with.. I'm hoping that he returns for several more play dates...

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, available-hole said:

Took 13 anon loads last night in a motel room. Left the door open and put my location on all my accounts. Got the sorest pussy today haha

Haha. Sounds like it's sore in a good way. You lucky slut. 12 anon loads is my record and I remember being sore the next day but that was overshadowed by how satisfied I felt and how horny I was for even more action (lol). 

• Upvote 1

Guest JackWmspt

Damn, I'd love to be the recipient of a decent gang bang. The most I've been able to pull off is 2 in one session. I got bred twice on 11/10, and have another 2 guys coming on 11/13. I lost count but I've been bred a little over 100 times since mid 2015. I enjoy squeezing out some of their gifts and using it for lube to JO. 

Fed1.JPG