Anon Cum

fungayboy

I met up with a guy who likes to use me.  He tried my arms to the bed, lifted up my legs to fuck me, but weirdly he got out a condom and put it on, even though in the past he had generally fucked me bareback.

But before he entered my ass, he reached into a draw in the bedside cabinet and pulled out an obviously used rubber, which obviously contained a large load of cum.  He cut a small slit in it the head of the condom, and poured some cum onto his fingers, which he then immediately slid into my ass.  After finger fucking me for a bit he lined up his covered cock, poured more of the spunk over his cock and fucked me.

As he did so, he leaned forward and whispered in my ear that he found that rubber at a cruising area which he frequents.  He added he didn't know who's cum it was.  I panicked a bit, but then he grabbed my cock and started to wank me and continued doing until I shot, at which point he pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

Part of me is worried, but another part is completely turned on by the whole experience!

• Upvote 25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Barebottom30

Part of me is worried, but another part is completely turned on by the whole experience!

I wouldnt worry about the used condom...any std/virus dies quickly once outside body!! Ive had numerous used condoms...and cum from them inside my hole!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest JackWmspt

Love anon... I was at a local park at night, just checking it out. A guy came over and after a bit of nonsense talk, I started to rub him through his jeans. He opened up and I sucked him a bit, then I told him I had been BB bred 30 times in the past 6 months. He turned me around and slid in saying it won't take long. After about 10 pumps he loaded me then left.. 

I returned to the park a week later and sucked off 2 guys within 20 minutes.. I wish it was always that productive there. 

• 2 weeks later...

getting cum in me is my mission in life and I don't care if I know whose cum it is or not. I hate getting fucked with rubbers but if a top wants to use a rubber I have to take his cock as I am too addicted to cock now to say no to any stiff dick. But I slide the rubber off when he is finished and I invert straight into my mouth. I roll it around on my tongue, my lips get sticky and all my senses are enchanced by the taste of the seed in my mouth

• Upvote 1