Effort To Get Fisted

LKMike

This sounds really stupid and i am sure its just a coincidence, but i have been trying to get fisted by this one poz(undetectable) top. He has been fisting bottoms for years, so yes lots of Crisco, take lots of time, but he has never been able to get his fist in, very close, but just not able. He says i have a very small frame, but if i practised with butt plugs he will fist me. An order was placed for a set of Doc Johnson tapered plugs. Got to the point i can easily take the largest 7 1/2" circumference one. Still not able to get his fist in, so got a Doc Johnson round plug with a 9" circumference. Been trying to get it in for nearly 2 months, but just too big. Got home from a trip which i took Delta. They handed out little bottles of water, 8 1/4" circumference. got home and before i knew it it was in my ass! Left it in to open me up while i lubed up the round plug. Could easily squat onto the bottle and fuck myself with it and while gaping tried to get the 9" in me. Just wouldnt pop past the wide part. the back to the water bottle and as i squatted on it, it hit my prostate and milked it. i big blob of fluid came out and i caught it on the round one. i squeezed a big squirt out with a muscle contraction and the fluid mixed with the Crisco on the 9"cher. i pushed the bottle out and squatted back into the round plug. So this is the stupid part i am sure, but it just felt different on my hole this time. As i wriggled around on it i just felt myself opening up and it just popped in! Very painful, but it was in.  So does the seminal fluid on my cunt make a difference? Does my cunt recognise sperm and relax more? Stupid i am sure  :confused:

• Upvote 1

No. Your hole doesn't recognize jizz, but your head does. :)

Fisting is about 80% relaxing and allowing your ass to open and 20% gently and slowly stretching your hole to take larger objects. You are doing very well. Don't push too far too fast and damage yourself. It's a journey to be savored, not a race. Don't put too much stock in the size of the water bottle compared to the size of your butt plugs. A water bottle is very thin and easily deformed (squeezed) by your very strong ass muscle ring. When you are at the current limit of your stretch your ass can detect even very small changes in size. If you can take 9", you are ready for my fist. :)

i am totally addicted to the feeling of it popping in and popping out. The round one feels totally different to the pointy ones. It being round produces a much more severe opening and closing of my sphincter, very intense. 

• Upvote 1

It has taken me several months to get this far. Get yourself some toys or plugs in increasing size and a tub of Crisco. i was trying to get that big one in going back and forth between smaller ones and trying that one for a couple of hours before it popped in. 9" circumference will let you get a fist in. When i first started the 5"c  plug was way to big, and i thought it was physically impossible to get the next size, 7 1/2"c in me, but kept trying and the feeling when it popped in was incredible. Once i got used to keeping that one in me, i kept it on over night several times, i looked for something bigger. When i got the round one i really thought my pelvis was too small to let it  in. But a bored afternoon got me working my hole with butt plugs and in it went! i could only keep it in for a seconds before my body forced it out, but now i am upto 18 minutes. Cant wait for my first  fist  :2thumbs:

• Upvote 2