Claw 17 - 2017

SIReast

• 6 months later...

So how does CLAW compare to MAL and IML? It used to be that a dedicated bottom could get 100+ loads at MAL or IML. Then PrEP made it so everyone wanted to be a cumdump and getting loads got a lot harder. Is CLAW more like the old MAL/IML or do bottoms have the same level of competition that they have at MAL/IML?

That said, my friend and I both got on the wait list for a room at the Westin. If we get a room we'll probably come. If we get two rooms there will probably be a whole group of us. 

Edited by JakeTurner

It really doesn't need to be a competition.  If you make it one, then it should at least be a friendly fun one.  We're all on the same side.  I'll be staying there at the Westin, avoiding the condom crowd in the official play space.  I'll be there with friends but with my own room and a particular friend I hope will be joining me.  Watching can be just as much fun.

I will say also that I definitely dig the atmosphere at flex, but I don't see anything stopping us from making our own play spaces at the hotel.  How safe is the walk from flex to the westin?  Looks like its about a 20 minute walk, so feasible at least.

• 1 month later...

Six weeks away now.  I keep checking back here and nothing.  Isn't this a thing?  Maybe I will just play world of Warcraft and Overwatch in my room all weekend instead.  

Any lurkers out there want to pipe up and say anything?

• 7 months later...