Ever Stealth Piss In Anyone Else's Food Or Drink?

Guest peepee-love

Not for erotica purposes.

Only for petty revenge.

Ironically, I like watching people caught on camera pissing into others' drink and food for revenge!... It's mischievous and very erotic! :-)

On the other hand, I personally wouldn't do that to someone because I think of drinking piss as a privilege and a joy. If I wanted revenge on someone, the last thing I would want to do is give them joy.

I work in a bar and do that ALL THE TIME! It's fun :)

That is fucking hot!

Ever pissed in someone's drink that was particulary hot or naughty ?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Constantly Back in college my str8 asshole roommate stole my clothes and CDs and lied about it even after a skank he banged and dumped came by when he was out and returned his tattered under wear and 2 of my CDs he gave her.  He drank a hell of a lot of my piss over that next year without knowing it.  

I noticed How much he loved ice in all his drinks he wouldn't ever drink water without ice   So I froze my piss daily  he never noticed  

I often pissed a bit in his beer and always if left alone with his beer.  Sometimes I would piss more piss then there was beer and he would  notice how warm his beer was and how shitty it tasted warm...  But always guzzled it 

Hotter though was the few times when he stole money from me after that and the many times I stelthed his passed out ass and shared it with gay.com randoms. Another story that.

Ask me about what all the ass-wipe ate over our 2 years of cohabitation.  It's pretty fucked up lol

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2017 at 5:33 AM, VicBCtop said:

Constantly Back in college my str8 asshole roommate stole my clothes and CDs and lied about it even after a skank he banged and dumped came by when he was out and returned his tattered under wear and 2 of my CDs he gave her.  He drank a hell of a lot of my piss over that next year without knowing it.  

I noticed How much he loved ice in all his drinks he wouldn't ever drink water without ice   So I froze my piss daily  he never noticed  

I often pissed a bit in his beer and always if left alone with his beer.  Sometimes I would piss more piss then there was beer and he would  notice how warm his beer was and how shitty it tasted warm...  But always guzzled it 

Hotter though was the few times when he stole money from me after that and the many times I stelthed his passed out ass and shared it with gay.com randoms. Another story that.

Ask me about what all the ass-wipe ate over our 2 years of cohabitation.  It's pretty fucked up lol

OMG ahahaha please tell me what he ate XD

Guest private69

Luvly dirty stuff, yummie, bring it on, folkz and co-cheaters! Why sharing only half of the fun? Fucking and all the games, bits n pieces around and with, before n after it usually takes two - unless self sex is yours, does it not?

Why not sharing your mate's or whoever that specially enriched whatever zipped - yummie, zuuuu delicious - and enjoyed reaction: from sheer xcitement to icy facedrop amounting in luv n or hate, funny fistfights, bloody cokknpuzzybattlez, wholy moly mon dieu! Action and reaction just allow the full picture.

Reg existing entries, unless already included would their authors mind adding the reaction please? Not less interesting, did you feel any Schadenfreude? xcuse my Geman, pardon

Thanks so much, merci, graciass, danke

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Stealth pissing in someone's food/drink would be simple assault in most places. We have been asked to shut down threads describing illegal activities in real life. Thread is closed.