Degradation

Notwithstanding my best intentions, a kind of madness comes over me every few weeks, when all I want to do is take as much cum in my ass as I can.  And I’m not particular about from whom.

There is a sauna I usually visit which has two floors and a basement which is reached via a short corridor and a flight of steps down to a dark doorway.  The basement is pitch black, steamy and smelly from body odours.  You can’t see anyone inside, but I have watched the men coming and going and I know they are the old, the trolls and the skinny sleazy guys no-one would play with in the light of the main floors.  Consequently, the sex is completely unsafe – no condoms are used or offered – as these men are infected already or just don’t care.

I stripped and made my way down the corridor and down the stairs.

My heart began to pound, not only with fear and excitement but the strong smell of poppers in the fetid air.  I moved into the darkness, sensing and feeling sweating naked bodies crushed in the confined space around me.

Reaching out, I felt the chains of the sling hanging in the centre of the room.  I turned and lowered myself onto the seat, shuddering with disgust at the sliminess on my bare skin from spunk and lube dripping over the leather.  Immediately, calloused hands grabbed my ankles, lifting my legs and pushing stirrups over my feet.  I lay there with my legs wide and asshole exposed, like a fly in a web and waited, only able to see vague pale shape looming around me.

A finger probed my hole, sliding into the lube I had applied in the changing room.  I heard a low chuckle and other hands pinched my nipples as a warm wet mouth engulfed my swollen cock.  I groaned, unable to resist, feeling and embracing the degradation as I offered myself to the darkness.  A man loomed between my legs, flabby body like a white slug and lank black hair over his sweating brow.  He was fumbling below his belly as he got into position, and then I felt his cock sliding into me.  I gasped at the thickness of it, feeling the veins along the shaft as it slid up me until his cold, clammy belly lay on my cock and the sling began to sway and creak as he fucked me. 

The noise attracted a crowd and the urged him on as he rode me towards a climax.  I gasped with pleasure as his cock slid deliciously in and out, and sweat dripped from his face on to mine.  Then he gave a grunt and pushed deep into me as his cock throbbed and spurted into my guts.  After a moment, he pushed off me and his cock slid out followed by a gush of sperm.

There was a scramble and a mouth clamped over my hole, lapping up the sperm leaking from my body.  Then another man was between my legs.  I could see he was old and skinny with thick rings hanging from his sagging tits.  His face was hollow, but his eyes pierced into mine.  We connected at that fundamental level which all pigs understand, and, giving me a toothless grin, his long, mushroom headed cock found my hole and slid up into my hole.

I could do nothing but reach around and embrace his bony back and wait for him to breed me….

• Like 3
  • Upvote 30

Guest mspsubmale

also like to go to this apartment every now and then and offer myself to whom ever is there, pretty much like this....the thrill of total anon men using me, makes needing to go back again and again...

I made my way back upstairs, wet between my buttocks, as the cum dripped out of me.  On the top floor there is a water sports room with a bed, a fuck bench in the middle of the room and a big, walk-in wet area for piss fun.

Entering the room, I found the usual trolls and piss addicts lurking in the shadows so I made my way to the wet area and sat down on the cold, damp tiles and waited.

Before long, several of the ghouls moved in on me, eager to degrade me as I sat patiently looking up at them. Two men stepped in and stood over me, each holding his cock towards my face. There was a pause, a moment of quiet anticipation, and then streams of piss arced out and over my body, gushing down my belly and over my cock, which stiffened in response to the warmth of the piss.  I couldn't resist, and leaned forward to gulp some down as it splashed over my face.  Finally, they finished and left me drenched in urine and hard as a rock.

I stood and stepped into the room.  Several guys were wanking and looking at a chubby old man who lay face down over the fuck bench.  He was holding his fat cheeks apart and I could see his brown hole was glistening with lube.  I stepped up behind him and probed his hole with my cock.  He gasped and pulled himself open, inviting my piss-drenched cock to fuck him.  Sliding into his slack, old hole I set a steady thrust pattern, enjoying his slack bottom against my belly.

The trolls moved in, eagerly feeling under my arse for my cock going into the old man.  Someone pulled my head round and kissed me with a probing tongue as other hands guided my bottom back and forth encouraging me to breed the old slut.  I couldn't last long, and started to shake as the cum rising in my balls. The man kissing me sensed my urgency and clamped his mouth on mine as I shuddered and shot a heavy load into the eager bottom, thrusting and thrusting until my balls were empty.

The man who had been kissing me stopped, and assisted me in standing, smiling as he watched my slime-covered cock pop out of the now dripping arsehole of the bottom.  I was absolutely exhausted, and found myself both grateful and helpless as the man led me to a mattress, pushed me face down, and mounted me.  Bodies flanked us, urging him on as he fucked my hole, the mattress damp wet with the smell of piss, sweat and cum.  I shuddered in ecstasy.....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 18

• 2 weeks later...

I recall getting bred in a sling in a London sauna. It was my first raw, and both terrifying and thrilling. I went back a couple of months later as a brother and hopefully repaid the compliment and created a new bro

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, I hope someday soon I get to experience that feeling of utter degradation as I'm used by a roomful of men to empty their bladders all over me and their balls up inside me. I love imagining how it would feel to have gallons of hot, stinking piss flowing over my body, while my holes overflow with load after anonymous load of thick, sticky cum. Reduced to nothing but a receptacle for strangers to relieve themselves, with all the dignity of a dirty cum rag or broken urinal.