Degradation

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/07/2016 at 2:50 PM, Slipitupme said:

The basement is pitch black, steamy and smelly from body odours.  You can’t see anyone inside, but I have watched the men coming and going and I know they are the old, the trolls and the skinny sleazy guys no-one would play with in the light of the main floors.  Consequently, the sex is completely unsafe – no condoms are used or offered – as these men are infected already or just don’t care.

Hello #Slipitupme .... I was looking where you live but unfortunately your profile doesn't state your location :(

The place you describe reminds me of two places in Germany ...

One in Hamburg - called T8 ...it is a sort of adult cinema... sleazy , run-down and with all sorts of clientele and with exactly all those rooms you just described... the basement with the darkroom and the sling and all those trolls luring and feeding starving bottoms... and upstairs for wild wet sessions next to the open cinema where people sit naked and enjoy their beers while others suck and fuck .... 

The other place is in Munich - in the sauna of the DEUTSCHE EICHE  - an institution of gay sex for anyone ever traveling to Munich....