How To Avoid The Dreaded Popper Nose...?

asianbttmla

Hey BB brothers - my apologies first to the moderators if this is in the wrong section...

I need some advice. It seems that every time I do poppers now - my nose burns where the bottle touches....I try everything (not to touch the bottle to my nose), wipe before every good sniff, etc - but I keep getting burns. Any advice from other popper pigs on how to avoid this? And I've tried the water bottle with a cotton ball soaked in poppers at the bottom - which obviously works - but an empty crinkly water bottle is so unsexy - not like that little brown one!

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

I had that a lot when I first starting using poppers. Just blamed it on a cigarette lighter when people at work asked me how I got the blister. Now I am very careful the bottle doesn't touch my skin when taking a hit. Although sometimes in the heat of the moment it's tricky.

I generally breathe them in through my mouth. It means you have to stop sucking that cock for one or 2 breaths. The only time I use my nose now is when I'm getting a hefty throat fucking and the top is feeding me the poppers.

Pinch the open bottle so your thumb and forefinger are extending above its mouth. Your fingers will keep your nose from accidentally touching the rim when you bring the bottle to your face.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I've noticed it happen more often if the poppers are old, or if the smell is strong enough to actually hurt when you take a pull.  Should probably push this over to the sex w enhancments though

Moderator's Note: Poppers can be bought legally over the counter in most places. They are fine for discussion in General. It would be fine if this had been posted in that area, too. 

Warm water in the palm of your cupped hand. Gently splash the warm water onto your nose or dip nose into cupped hand. Do this a few times with more warm water. Then gently use the fingers to wipe your wet nose a few times. Rinse with more warm water.

Ive found this can usually prevent popper nose even on the piggiest of nights when you're really using them hard. Avoid contact with bottle lip to your nose if possible, as others have said here.

When at a bath or party, I'll take breaks about once an hour or so and wash my face and nose because of popper use. Or anytime I feel like the bottle lip touched my nose, then go wash nose immediately. Apply a good lotion if you have available. A thin layer of lotion will dry and disappear almost immediately so it won't look weird.

Use a good quality organic chem-free facial skin lotion after the wash if you can. For general nose skin health, apply lotion to the nose daily after showers etc.

The key to avoiding popper nose is to avoid contact with bottle lip or to wash nose skin immediately if you think you've made contact.

This method has worked well for me for years..