The Hitch-Hiker

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 1 – Daniel)

It was in late fall.  I was driving down the interstate without a route in my mind, without any directions.  I was looking for the right guy.

He shouldn’t be too tall as I liked my toys around 170 cm. Not taller.  He should be skinny as I want to be able to move his body around when we are in action.  He should be young, preferably a twink with no body hair at all.  While 18 years would be great, certainly no one older than 21.

It was around 6:00 PM and it was getting dark already and so I chose to close the books for today and head home, when I saw a blonde angel sitting on his huge backpack at the side of the road and holding a handwritten sign with the single word '‘Portland’.  I slowed my car down and slid the window down on the passenger’s seat.

“Hey there,” the guy said politely, adding “Going north…. ?” He looked very tired.

“Well, I can give you a ride for a while, though I won’t drive to Portland,” I explained.

“That’s rocking.  Any distance will help," he replied, not moving from the passenger’s side, presumably awaiting my instructions.

I got out of my car and, opening the trunk of my car, said "Here, put your backpack in here, and then hop into the car."  He turned to his backpack.  I could feel my cock growing while he was bending down and trying to lift it from the ground.  His tight blue jeans showed slipped down a bit and showed part of his ass.  I wanted to rip his clothes off right then and there, but instead I helped him lift the stuff into my trunk.  After we both got into the car and fastened our seatbelts I started the engine and we drove off.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Daniel.  And yours?"

“My friends call me 'Scorpion',” I replied with a grin.

He chuckled, saying "I like that," as he added "“Nice to meet you, Scorpion and thanks for giving me a ride.”  He gave me a broad smile, flashing his perfect set of teeth.

“How long had you been waiting on the side of the road?"  

“Man, forever, it seems.  I had trouble with my girlfriend. We had a huge fight and then she kicked me out of the car, the stupid bitch,” he complained.

“Yeah, I know what you mean.  I am slightly older than you, but women can be bitches in all decades.”

“Well, thanks to you, at least I'm one step closer to getting home," he commented.  

“Living still at home with your parents?” I asked.

Daniel nodded.  We kept on talking for a while. Daniel mentioned me he had just celebrated his 18th birthday with the slut of his girlfriend and now he was heading home from this bad vacation.  “Would you hand me the water bottle from the back seat?” I asked him suddenly.

“Sure” he replied and unfastened his seat belt trying to fetch my bottle from the seat behind.  That way I could almost smell his ass cunt, and, as the seat of his jeans slid down, the upper reaches of his butt cheeks were clearly visible.  Having retrieved the bottle,he turned around and gave me the water.

“You’re thirsty?” I asked.

He nodded but told me, that his bottle was in the backpack and that one was in the trunk.  I suggested he look around, that there should be another bottle some where in the back seat.  I knew there was one left, since I had spiked it with GHB.  Again Daniel made his way to show me the moon.  My cock was already bulging out dangerously.

He opened the water bottle and didn’t seem to register that he didn’t hear the obvious ‘click’ from a sealed bottle.  He swallowed a few sips and we continued talking casually.  I started to drink from my water bottle again and animated Daniel to drink some more water too.  After a while I realized, that Daniel was getting sleepy I slowed down the car speed.  It appeared he had drunk about half of the bottle of spiked water.  I wanted him to be conscious, but helpless.  I hoped he didn’t drink too much.

The open bottle in his hand dropped to his crotch and spilled on his jeans.  I pulled over into an apparently little used parking lot and stopped the car.  There were no other cars in sight.  I grabbed the bottle out of the boy's crotch and asked him if he was okay.  He wasn’t barely even able to open his eyes, but he saw the mess he produced.

“Oh no…. I am sorry mate….. I am just so tired.  I don’t know what…..” he mumbled.

“No big deal” I replied and added, that it was only water.

Still I told him I needed to dry the mess, since the water was already reaching his seat.  He nodded solemnly, but didn’t reply and so I took a hand towel I had deliberately placed on the driving console, and wiped Daniel’s crotch, giving his dick a good groping.  He moaned and tried to focus on me, but was not able to show great resistance.  “Spread your legs, so I can reach the seat” I instructed him.

He did, but I didn’t care about the seat.  I was, however, very interested in the guy's crotch.  It was time.  I threw the towel aside and massaged Daniel’s dick unashamedly through his jeans and started opening his buttons.  He moaned softly, but didn’t open his eyes anymore.  “Got you,” I murmured as I turned back and re-started the engine.  I wanted to reach the nearest possible abandoned place, and, as I knew the area very well, I already had a good spot in mind.

I glanced at my drowsing new toy and thought ‘The Scorpion is about to sting again'.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 41
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

Sorry guys....

someone edited my whole story.
I guess in order to help and make it more fun or give it a better style.

It felt a bit odd reading my story, with totally different words. Pretty much the

same idea, but still not the way it developed in my head.

So I descided, I will retire from writing and posting stories at 'breeding.zone'.

I will just enjoy to read, like so many others...

Thanks for your support, before the editing started. It was encouraging, and I enjoyed

to entertain you.

S.

S.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear that you won't be continuing your story.  Pretty f'd up for someone to edit someone else's work and should have left it alone.  After all, it was yours to begin with and the a-hole that changed your story had nothing better to do than to try and make it seem like they were being helpful but should have left well enough alone.  Well, maybe another time.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear that! Like Pupslut, I believe only moderators (and the original poster) can edit posts. The standard policy for doing so that I've seen on this (and other) forums is for the moderator to leave a note explaining why something was edited. It isn't my place to do so, but if I were you, I'd contact a moderator to ask them to look into this.

I have trouble believing it was edited for grammar, spelling, or style, as I've seen some stories that weren't very well written — and yours are very good indeed. (I still enjoyed the ones with errors, but I'm an editor, so I notice that.)

Only a mod would be able to edit your post though? ... Like no one else but you or them could do it... so I'm a bit confused I guess?

@pupslut is right. I don't understand what happened or why? Whatever the case...it's odd and unfortunate.