The Hitch-Hiker

Just the original first part of the story..... it will continue though....

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 1 – Daniel)

It was in late fall.

I was driving down the interstate without a route in my mind.
Without any directions.

I was looking for the right guy.

He shouldn’t be too tall.
I liked my toys around 170 cm. Not taller.

He should be skinny.
I want to be able to move his body around when we are in action.

He should be young. A twink with no body hair at all. 18 years would
be great, but not older than 21.

It was around 6 pm and it was getting dark already and so I chose to
close the books for today and head my way home, when I saw this
blonde angel sitting on his huge backpack at the side of the road and holding
a written sign up ‘Portland’.

I slowed my car down and slid the window down on the passenger’s seat.

“Hey there” the guy said politely.
“Going north…. ?” he asked with a tired look.

“Well, I can give you a ride for a while, though I won’t drive to Portland” I explained.

“That’s rocking…. any distance will help me.” He answered, staying still at the passenger’s side.

I got out of my car and told him he could hop in. I opened the trunk to stow his backpack in it.
I watched him running to his property and felt my cock growing while he was bending down and trying to lift it from the ground.
His tight blue jeans showed slipped down a bit and showed part of his ass.

I wanted to rip his clothes off right then and there, but instead I helped him lift the stuff into my trunk .

After we both got into the car and fastened our seatbelts I started the engine and we drove off.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.
“Daniel – and yours?
“My friends call me Scorpion” I grinned.
He laughed and told me that liked that.

“Nice to meet you Scorpion and thanks for giving me a ride” he smiled openly at me and flashed his perfect set of teeth.

“How long did you wait there, next to the street” I wanted to know.

“Man, I had trouble with my girlfriend. We had a huge fight and then she kicked me out of the car,
the stupid bitch….” he complained.
“Yeah… I know what you mean. I am slightly older than you, but women can be bitches in all decades.”

“I am thankful that you took me in, at least I am getting closer to my home now” he mentioned again.

“Living still at home with your parents?” I asked.

Daniel nodded.

We kept on talking for a while. Daniel told me he was 18 years now.
He just celebrated his birthday with the slut of his girlfriend and now he was heading home from this bad vacation.

“Would you hand me the water bottle from the back seat?” I asked him suddenly.

“Sure” he replied and unfastened his seatbelt trying to fetch my bottle from the seat behind.
That way I could almost smell his ass cunt. Again his jeans lowered so much, that his cheeks were truly visible.
He reappeared from this hot position and handed me the water.

“You’re thirsty too?” I asked.

He nodded but told me, that his bottle was in the backpack and that one was in the trunk.
I suggested he took the other bottle from the back seat. I knew there was one left, since it was a bottle
that was spiked with GHB.

Again Daniel made his way to show me the moon and my cock was already bulging out dangerously.

He opened the water bottle and didn’t seem to mind, that he didn’t hear the obvious ‘click’ from a sealed bottle.
He swallowed a few sips and we continued talking casually.

I started to drink from my water bottle again and animated Daniel to drink some more water too.

After a while I realized, that Daniel was getting sleepy I slowed down the car speed.

He had drunk half of the bottle probably. I wanted him to be conscious, but helpless.
I hoped he didn’t drink too much.

The open bottle in his hand dropped to his crotch and spilled on his jeans.
I stopped the car. There was no other car in sight now.

I grabbed the bottle out of the boys crotch and asked him if he was okay.

He wasn’t barely even able to open his eyes, but he saw the mess he produced.

“Oh no…. I am sorry mate….. I am just so tired. I don’t know what…..” he mumbled.

“No big deal” I replied and added, that it was only water.

Still I told him I needed to dry the mess, since the water was already reaching his seat.
He nodded solemnly, but didn’t reply and so I took a cloth and started pressing and rubbing against Daniel’s crotch.
While holding the cloth I was feeling the guys dick up very good.

He moaned and tried to focus on me, but was not able to show great resistance.

“Spread your legs, so I can reach the seat” I told him.

He did, but I didn’t care about the seat I was just touching the boys crotch right now.
The cloth went to the back seat and I massaged Daniel’s dick unashamedly through his jeans and started opening his buttons.

He moaned softly, but didn’t open his eyes anymore.

“Got you” I said and started the engine.

I wanted to each the next possible abandoned place and since I knew the area very well, I already had a good spot in mind.

I’ve looked at my new toy and thought…. ‘The Scorpion is about to sting again...’

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 2 – Daniel)

Daniel was unconscious.

His head leaned against the closed window and it appeared he was just sleeping on this trip.
I left the Interstate and we drove for a while on a B road.
After a few miles I took another exit and we reached a rural area. There were lots of opportunities for me to find a cosy spot in the woods.

My dick was hard and ready and I wanted to fuck this heterosexual twink.

While driving to a lonesome place I started groping Daniel already. His dick was also hard from the massage.

From time to time he moaned. Maybe he thought of his girlfriend or another chick.
I didn’t mind. As long as I could get my loaded cum into his hot ass.

We reached the place I had in mind. We had to drive way into the forest and I had examined this spot before.

Never had I met another person in this woodland.
I stopped the car and turned down the engine.

“Daniel….? Danny….?“

The guy did not reply. He was cold out.

I opened my door and left the car. Slowly I walked around it and opened his side of the door carefully.
A broad smile flashed across my face. It was almost too easy.

I pushed a button and the seat was lowered automatically. In a couple of seconds Daniel was relaxing on his back.

I opened his belt and the buttons of his jeans. Since Daniel was unconscious he was rather heavy.

It took me a while to undress him from the waist down.
His dick was quite thick, even in his semi hard status.
For a second I thought about licking his dick head for a second. Just to get a taste of him, but rejected the idea.

I pulled him to me and slowly turned him around, so soon he was lying on his front.

In my glove compartment I had some lube. The idea to fuck him dry was exhilarating, but I was a bit tensed,

that the boy would come back to senses because of the pain.
On the other hand I wanted to enjoy the fuck also, so I decided to use a small amount of the lube, to make it comfortable for both of us.

“Don’t tell me, I wouldn’t care…. “ I said and laughed.

While working the lube into his ass, I was using my fingernails to scrape the inside of his asscunt. I wanted him bleed,

so my gift would find no barriers raiding his body.
I tried not to hurt him too much, since he moaned from time to time.

Then I got up and looked around. It was dark already and the only noises I could hear were the sounds of nature.
Swiftly I just opened some buttons of my jeans and pulled my cock out of the stall.
Slowly I stroked my dick and looked down to the innocent guy I picked up some hours ago.
I applied some lube on my cock also and entered the car again.

Although the door was open, I had switched the light off before. So it was quite dark, surrounded by so many trees,

but I didn’t’ care. I would find his snatch easily.

I supported my body with my left hand, which rested on Daniel’s left shoulder.
My knees were on the edge of the seat. With my right hand I found the twinks ass cheeks easily and rubbed

three fingers again into his hole.
He was so tight and hot inside. I knew the second my fingers touched his orifice, that it would be a hell of a ride

– for both of us.

Pulling one ass cheek apart I lowered myself onto Daniels behind.
My hard and thick nine-incher had no problems to discover his opening.
Without making a sound I went down on him in one slow stroke.

Daniel groaned a little bit.

Usually the GHB would make sure, that the guy would not wake up so easily. I used this so many times before.

It took me a while to find the right kind of dose…. between making someone willing or receptive, or to knock someone out

for a couple of hours.
Daniel wouldn’t know what hit him, or what happened at all.
Drinking the water would be the last reliable memory for him.

I started fucking my cock in long strokes in and out of his pussy.

Pulling my dick out of his virgin hole and ramming it back in one hard stroke.
I repeated this for many, many times. For me, this whole thing was more than just a casual rape or an unwilling date.
Daniel would have some pain in the ass tomorrow, but he wouldn’t remember me being the reason why his arse would ache.

His pussy was so soft and receiving, it was almost a natural act.
My cockhead was pushing deep into his body trying to gain the best of this totally relaxed butt.
I would have loved to choke him a little bit. Since I tried this one before, I knew it was hard to explain

the bruises the following day.
So I decided I would simply do without his asscunt muscle spoiling my invading cock.

“I would love to rape your mouth too, you little fuck, but I got bitten before” I told him, although I knew he was not

capable of understanding.

So I kept my steady pace to get a good feeling out of this puppet.

Feeling my balls stir up already, I started to rabbit fuck Daniel.
He was actually moaning a bit louder, but I doubt his eyes ever opened.

And even if they did… it was pitch dark. He would just remember a bad dream in the morning, nothing more.

“Here we go cunt…..”

I spew my first cum injection into this cute young heterosexual guy, who just broke up with his girlfriend.

But who needed women anyway.

“Go and grab my gift you bitch. Absorb my load with your body…. and share it with lots of bitches” I smiled viciously.

I was sure Daniel would make up with his girlfriend as soon as he would reach his hometown.

And they would fuck like bunnies and so he would help me transmitting my legacy to the willing or unwilling.

Who gives a shit.

After finishing the ‘bad deed’, it was kind of hard to get this jock dressed up again.

But with enough strength and a bit of dragging, Daniel was almost as good as new, when we started driving back to the civilization.

I threw the kid out a couple of miles in front of his town. It was a service area with a closed diner and some trucks standing

there for a rest.

My wicked mind evolved a plan to share Daniel’s body around with other fellows.

Maybe my plan would succeed, maybe not…. I would be too far away to know.
Usually I write with my right hand, but for this a grabbed a piece of paper and wrote with my left hand a note.

It read: 'Drug Addict in need of help. Will do anything for money’

It was a hassle to drag Daniel into a male toilet. There I pulled his jeans down a bit again and laid him on his side.

All his stuff I dropped nearby and placed the note directly next to the sleeping beauty.

I was on my way home, when two truckers entered the toilets and found this heartbreaking note on the floor.
One of the guys fished ten dollars out of his pants and put it on one of Daniel’s bags.

“You’re invited” he said to his pal and opened his belt.

Enjoy…..

• Like 7
  • Upvote 24

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 1 – Myles)

I met Myles near a bus station. He was stumbling around with his walking stick.

This kind of stick blind people use, to find their way around.

He was a good looking bloke. Young and masculine, but also lost and vulnerable.
He asked constantly for some assistance, but no one seemed to care.
The people rushed by, without even noticing the young guy, who was actually in need of help.

So when I walked up to him, he heard my footsteps and addressed his question into my direction.

“Excuse me. Do you have the time to help me please?” he asked in a wonderful boyish voice.
“What’s the matter?” I answered him in a friendly tone.
“Oh thank you Sir. I think I’m standing here for an hour at least asking for help. I lost my way. I need to get to the bus station.

I got a ticket to Fresno and I fear I might be late already.” the guy explained.

“When is the bus leaving?” I asked him.

“At 8 pm” he answered. We should have a few minutes left. Are we far away?” he asked me.

I massaged my dick openly through my jeans and grinned.

“Well…. you wandered around a bit. I can try to get you there in time, but I am not so sure if we can make it.

You got only 10 Minutes left and we need to make quite a distance.” I lied to him.

In fact we were just one street away from the wanted station.

“Oh I would be really grateful if you could lead me…..” the blind boy almost begged me.
“Sure why not…..let’s see….” I answered and continued stroking my forming bulge in my jeans.
“Are you still there…..?” the boy asked me.

I stood there and enjoyed the helplessness of this blind guy.

“Yeah…. I am just thinking which way would be the fastest” but I was not thinking about it at all.

I was rubbing my bulge while feeling the tensed atmosphere. The guy needed to get his bus urgently.

“Can you give me a hand?” the boy asked me.
“Sure…. let’s go this way……. “

I chose a way, which would lead us to the station, but we would take the longest possible way. And instead of letting him take my arm to guide him,

I actually laid my arm across his shoulders to steer him around. Sometimes I even dared to let my hand run down his back giving him some pressure

in turning to obviously false directions. But he could not see. He was at the mercy of my hand.

And I even dared to push him around with my hand resting on his fine ass. The twink was in such a hurry and a tensed state of mind;

he obviously didn’t realize me groping at his ass, or he just didn’t mind.

Finally we reached the big bus station and while staying a little bit further away I took a glance at my watch and sighed deeply.

“We missed the bus I fear…. it is 8.05 pm” I told him with a disappointed tone.

“Oh no….” the boy answered out of breath.
“The bus to Fresno is gone?” he seemed to be devastated.

I gazed at the station and there I could see, the bus to Fresno was actually still standing there, with open doors.

“Yeah…. it is gone. I am so sorry. I tried my best…..” I answered him.
“It was not your fault. I was not fast enough, it is always the same” he said sadly.

Meanwhile the bus really left the station and passed us by.

I took a good grip at the boy’s nape and asked him if I could help him in any other way.
He shook his head and explained to me, that he was broke and this ticket should bring him back home to his parents and his girlfriend.

“It is quite a distance you know. But I could offer you a ride, if you want to” I suggested to the stranger.
“Are you serious? That would be awesome. You have been so helpful already and now this? Thank you so much!

This must be my lucky day” the blind cutie smiled joyfully.

“You’re welcome” I replied, knowing it would be MY lucky day.

I led the happy guy to my car and since it worked so well before, I decided to steer him around with my hand on his butt.

He accepted it without a word or a strange look at his face.
He told me his name was Myles and he was 19 years old. He talked about his school, his family, his girlfriend.

I believe he would have told me his kindergarten stories if I would have let him.

I knew he was a tittle-tattler. Everything helped, if it would buy me time.

After opening the trunk, I loaded it with Myle’s backpack. Of course I helped him getting on the car.
I started the engine and opened my jeans from the second button on downwards. I wanked slowly and watched Myles happy face.

“Are we ready?” I asked and laughed.
“Ready….” Myles consented.

We drove off… totally opposed to the city, we actually wanted to reach.

The moment we got into the car, I knew I wouldn’t use drugs on Myles.
He didn’t know the way I looked or the type of the car.

“Listen Myles, I changed my mind. We should talk about the subject of payment” I started.

Silence.

“I mean, come on. This is my gas and my time, you have to admit” I laughed.
“I know, but I told you I got no more money” he sniffled.
“You could pay me, by sucking my dick” I offered him bluntly.
“What? What the fuck are you talking about. I am not gay!” he shouted out.

In this moment I grabbed Myles’ head and smashed it against the dashboard.
After that, I slowed down the car and stopped it promptly. Of course I had checked before, that we were alone on this street.

There was no other car in sight.

“Listen bitch. I didn’t say you were gay. I simply said suck my dick faggot.

And if you are not closing your lips around my dickhead in one minute, you will experience a new kind of pain. I swear to god” I threatened the boy.

Myles was not bleeding. His head hit the dashboard at the right side. But I could see, that he was sort of dazed.

“Now, what do you say bitch. A nice blow job, while I drive you home?” I asked in a more friendly way.
Myles nodded but expressed, that he never had another dick in his mouth.
“Just no teeth. Use your lipes to cover your teeth and then just take my cock inside your mouth and inside your throat” I advised him.
“Come on boy” I said getting a tight grip on Myles’ nape and pulled him down to my rocking hard cock.

With that I continued to drive and while we sped up, I could feel Myles soft tongue licking over my dickhead.

I knew it would be my lucky day…..

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 2 – Myles)

Myles had never sucked a dick before. He felt so sick.
Why did this happen to him. He was always a good guy. Always friendly to other people and now this misfortune happened.

He missed his bus to Fresno and while hitch-hiking to his hometown he was now licking a dick at this very moment.

“No stains on my jeans. Got that? I don’t want to run around outside with cum on my pants. If I cum, you gotta swallow it all. Do you understand that faggot?”

I asked the boy, whose tongue was already exploring my piss slit.

“Oh man… yeah… push your tongue into my piss slit, you fucking slut” I moaned.

And the boy told me, he wouldn’t know how to suck. HA!
I laid my right hand on the back of his head and stroked his hair softly.

“You are talented in sucking dick, you know? Now swirl your tongue around my dick head. Make love to it.

Imagine it is your girl friend.

Do some french-kissing with it; I want to feel your lips around my cock. Let your tongue clean my pisser.” I ordered him.

I heard him sobbing softly.

“What’s the matter with you down there, aren’t you enjoying your job?” I asked him a bit moody.
I grabbed his hair and pulled his head up. His mouth disengaged from my dick with a lout ‘Plop’. I looked down

and saw several dark spots on my jeans.

“You son of a bitch, is this your spit?” I freaked out.

Myles didn’t reply. He had actually taken care, not to drool onto my cock or my jeans.
While staring down at my pants I recognized those stains were only his teardrops. He was crying steadily.

“Oh – just your tears. That’s okay bitch. Go on sucking me….

you are good, but start swallowing my cuntbasher. I want to feel your throat muscles give me a good massage and don’t drool on me,

you cum addicted tart.” I told him and pressed his head down again using more force than before.

He would regret it, if my jeans showed signs of his working.

Myles swallowed his spit before talking my hard prick back into his mouth. He covered his teeth with his lips,

like I had told him. The pressure on his lips was more painful for him, but for me it was quite a great blow job.
He pushed his head deeper towards my crotch and started panting.

He moaned things like ‘Oooooh’ or ‘Nooooo’. I couldn’t understand it, but I liked the way his throat vibrated with every tone.
After a while I didn’t even had to push his head down anymore.
I had both my hands at the steering wheel and enjoyed the sensation of this young guys tongue on my horny cock.

We drove a while, when I stopped the car again.

I pulled Myles from my cock and told him, he was giving good head, but I needed to fuck his face now to actually cum.
He looked confused.

“Don’t worry and open your door. Kneel next to the car” I commanded him.

He started to cry even more.
“Please, please don’t kill me. Pleaaaase…. I don’t want to…..” he whined.
“Shut up, you idiot” I shouted out being extremely horny.
“I told you, I will fuck your face now….. Open your gullet, you fucking whore and start kneeling there you stupid cuntface.”

I went to the passenger’s side and used physical force to make him kneel before me.

The view was shielded by my body and the open car door. Myles wailed loudly, but there was no one to help him.

I slapped his face several times. I hit him so hard, that his head was flying from side to side.

“Open your mouth!” I repeated myself loudly.

Myles was still not convinced, but he tried to comply by parting his lips a little bit and I took the chance and pushed

my hard member deep into his throat with one swift stroke.

Of course he had no chance to keep my jeans clean this way. Soon he started coughing and spitting. I knew it and wasn’t actually mad,

but I would still punish him, after shooting my dirty load into him.

I showed no mercy and held his head by his ears while forcing myself into his mouth. I repeated myself quite often, that he should keep

his mouth open. He knew he was supposed to accept my dick deep down in his throat but he had difficulties breathing and at least

4 times he even puked a little bit.
I gave him some space to vomit and reminded him afterwards of his duties.

After 15 minutes of hard face fucking I was moaning loudly. I didn’t tell him that I would unload soon. I simply drove my cock down to the hilt,

buried it deep in his throat and let my balls fire the charged cum directly into his tummy.

After my last shot I stepped aside and Myles fell on his arms and struggled heavily.

I was satisfied with myself, but also with the lad.
The moment he tried to get up I started punishing him for mucking up my pants.

I slapped him on his face and on his ears. He tried to defend himself or at least hold his hands in front of his face, but he didn’t stand a chance.
After two minutes of a good slapping I stopped the punishment.

“Good job boy…. a very good job…..”

I handed Myles a bottle of water and told him to drink and to wash his face a little bit.

Then he had to get into the car again and we continued driving south – closer to the Mexican border…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9