Anal Gonorrhea

I'd prefer to be symptomatic so I can get it taken care of and not spread anything. I may have had it once, a top told me he found out he had after seeing me, I got tested, was fine, but didn't do a rectal test since I was getting antibiotics anyway, my stool looked a little different and some itching so maybe.

I just recently got my first STI diagnosis with a double surprise. Test results indicated an infection of gono and syphillis. I had a buddy from FL tag team me with my reg top buddy (both have 8+ dicks). Spit-roasting, double penetration! Damn, I had so much fun! :) However, ALWAYS get oral and anal swabs if u bottom! If u dont top often, a piss test won't always come back with a positive result.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

This question is pretty much for vers guys.  I am curious if other people seem to be more susceptible to stds in a specific area than others (throat/cock/ass).  I have been topping raw almost 15 years now and have not caught ANYTHING in my cock, even in sleazy situations like bathhouses, cumunion, anon CL sluts.  But the past 18 months I've been bottoming more equal opportunity/flip fucking way more often with willing partners.  Each time I've had more of a bottoming "binge", I've ended up with clamydia and/or gono in the ass, and definitely getting a little tired of it recently.  I love flip fucking and vers group play, but this is getting a little old....I always inform my regulars so we don't just pass it back and forth, but often end up losing them as a reg anyway once I disclose.  I have NEVER had anyone else inform ME they caught something, and guys act shocked (and thankful) when I tell them.  But wth - if you want to go back to the same hole or cock, you kinda need to tell them so you're not circling it around?!?!

So looking to hear from other vers guys if you keep getting something in one location but NOT in others   

On 27/07/2017 at 1:16 PM, justsexnowatl said:

This question is pretty much for vers guys.  I am curious if other people seem to be more susceptible to stds in a specific area than others (throat/cock/ass).  I have been topping raw almost 15 years now and have not caught ANYTHING in my cock, even in sleazy situations like bathhouses, cumunion, anon CL sluts.  But the past 18 months I've been bottoming more equal opportunity/flip fucking way more often with willing partners.  Each time I've had more of a bottoming "binge", I've ended up with clamydia and/or gono in the ass, and definitely getting a little tired of it recently.  I love flip fucking and vers group play, but this is getting a little old....I always inform my regulars so we don't just pass it back and forth, but often end up losing them as a reg anyway once I disclose.  I have NEVER had anyone else inform ME they caught something, and guys act shocked (and thankful) when I tell them.  But wth - if you want to go back to the same hole or cock, you kinda need to tell them so you're not circling it around?!?!

So looking to hear from other vers guys if you keep getting something in one location but NOT in others   

Thats a nice question.

I'd inform regulars if i cathed something only after i got cured i guess and only if i knew they would run away.

Everyone else i don't care the same way the guy who gave me ghono probably did not care to tell me.