Your Pervy Bbc Atl Tour Guide

Disabled

I'll actually be staying in a host hotel Thurs to Monday morning, Marriott Marquis. Lots of time to kill until the Monday night flight. Probably can break away some during the con as well. Would love to leave Atlanta knowing I'm a total whore for BBC.

Not going to be much BBC in Marriott Marquis.  The city works hard in keeping the "undesirables" away from that area.  Now you WILL be down the street from FLEX, which has some BBC, lots of white cock also.  Open 24-7.  Tranny stroll close by as well.  But Atlanta has cleaned the city up a lot, and that hotel won't have much going on in terms of perviness.  But you won't be far from the freak shit.  Lots of white guys over that way, but the hood freaks are close.  You want to see TONS of black cock?  Go to one of our Black Gay clubs.  Thugs on thugs.  Bulldogs will be close to oyu but thats upscale gay people.  You need the hole in the wall places that have 500 people because they all are trying to get in for free.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Atlanta Monday and stayed in a hotel on Cheshire Bridge Road. I put an ad on BBRT and Craigslist that I was face down ass up. The first guy showed up and shut the door behind him (it was unlocked), and started rubbing my ass. Another guy knocked on the door, so the first guy left and the second guy fucked me and bred me with a big load. When he left the first guy came back and fucked me. A few minutes after he left the third guy came in and fucked me. By this time my hole was getting sloppy, but it felt so good. A fourth guy knocked right when the 3rd guy finished, and he came in and immediately started fucking me. After the 5th guy there was a break, so I put up another quick connect ad on BBRT, but this time I put the hotel name and which part and floor I was on, and that drapes were cracked open and the door was unlocked. Four guys showed up over the next hour, and during a lull in the action I went to my car to get my bag. I saw a tall skinny young black guy walking, so I motioned to him and walked back to my room. I pulled my shorts down and flashed my ass and looked back and he was coming fast. I went in my room and left the door cracked open and stripped, and he came right in. He fucked me for over 2 hours. While he was fucking me the drapes were slightly open, and a few guys knocked on the door. But he didn't want to stop or let them in, he kept fucking. I could see guys looking in the window. When he finally finished, 3 guys in a row came in and took turns fucking me. It was 2am by now, and I was exhausted so I closed the drapes, locked the door, and went to bed. At 3:15, a guy knocked on the door, so I let him in and he fucked me and left. Around 4am, my room phone rang. I answered and a black guy asked if I was still taking nut. I told him yes, he told me to unlock the door and be ready. He arrived around 4:15 and stuck his dick in my mouth. It was big, and heavy, and thick, and black. I sucked him until he was so hard and big it wouldn't fit in my mouth, then he went behind me and fuck me and bred me. When he left I was going to go back to bed, but another guy was waiting outside and came in when he opened the door. So he fucked me. Now my ass really was a mess, leaking so much cum from black guys.

I took over 12 loads but I don't remember exactly how many. I didn't say no to any of the hung black guys who wanted to use my slutty white ass, I let them all breed me. I'm going back next week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3

My issue is that there is too many bottoms in the city. I'd like to get fucked but I'm not white, & my genetics sucks so I have to work out twice as hard to keep my body in shape. There are also to many flakers, fakes, and people that never respond back to my messages on the websites and apps. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desdemona

I am a total bottom who will travel to ATL for the type of treatment described in this thread. This white boy believes in black superiority and will obey all commands given by a black master or masters.

Anyone know how to book a room at Cheshire Inn? I'm in Australia and need to book for December and January. What is Intown Suites like? Plenty of sleazy action there too?

There is always rooms at the Chesire Motor Inn.  Intown Suites maybe not so much.  But Chesire Motor Inn is a sleazy hotel.  I don't even see how they used it for the movie Indentity Thief.   It woudn't be online.  You just gotta go and get a room.  Intown Suites just rents room by the week, not the night.  So you probably can get something reserved there, and then catch a cab to the Chesire and  use it as a hookup room.

• 1 month later...

i'll be in Atlanta arriving Nov 18th for 4 nights. looking for hung tops (8+ real) to be bred (1/1, gang bang, ...) i am chem friendly. I understand Manifesto is the best sexclub? and want to see EAGLE bar also.

Apart from that, will probably stay at Crown Plaza Midtown which I understand is next to many gay attractions.

Hope to have a lot of fun there. 1st time i Atlanta