Your Pervy Bbc Atl Tour Guide

Disabled

On 10/30/2016 at 0:53 PM, colletonguy72 said:

Looking for a little advice Sir.  I decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn on Druid Hills.  Close to the action, outside entrance, no lobby to walk through.  Should I head to Tokyo and get in a sling or place ads and stay in my room face down to get the most use?

Red Roof is good to hook up, but definitely not to leave your door open and let guys some in.  The city of Brookhaven has that hotel marked.  They do a meeting there every night to push everyone out.  If you have traffic to your room, you will get a visit from Brookhavens finest.

On 11/1/2016 at 6:11 AM, AZchaserphx said:

Visiting Atlanta area / Alpharetta.  Mid Dec..  hoping for first pop chance.   

Of course in ATL I luv BBC, but not required

There is no action in Alpharetta.  Upper white class suburbia.  The guys leave there to hook up in the city.

On 10/30/2016 at 3:38 PM, takeitdeep35 said:

i'll be in Atlanta arriving Nov 18th for 4 nights. looking for hung tops (8+ real) to be bred (1/1, gang bang, ...) i am chem friendly. I understand Manifesto is the best sexclub? and want to see EAGLE bar also.

Apart from that, will probably stay at Crown Plaza Midtown which I understand is next to many gay attractions.

Hope to have a lot of fun there. 1st time i Atlanta

Yea, I can tell you are coming on a business trip.

Yea, you can find fun at manifest, go Friday night as soon as you are in town, party until satuday night/sunday morning.  Especially since u are chem friendly.  Thats the white guy spot.  I would recommend going to the Eagle friday before Manifest.  Hit Manifest around 2AM at the earliest.  Eagle is raunchy guys drinking and fucking in the bathroom from what I hear.  Its a bar.  Manifest is a sex club.

• 3 months later...

I was in Atlanta last fall. I drove up from Florida. I took a shower and laid nude on my bed with the curtain open and the door unlocked. I was allmost sleeping when I felt Fingers playing with my hole and then he pushed a finger in my hole. I reached to get my bottle of wet and he put some on my hole and his dick. Then He climbed on top and slide his BBC in my hole .He fucked me until he nutted in my hole. He left and in a little while more blk guys just walked in and they all fucked my loose and wet hole. Finally I closed the curtain and locked the door. Hoping my hole would close tight by morning. Looking forward to going back maybe the middle of March. Love all that BBC !

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/15/2017 at 9:53 PM, Berdell said:

I was in Atlanta last fall. I drove up from Florida. I took a shower and laid nude on my bed with the curtain open and the door unlocked. I was allmost sleeping when I felt Fingers playing with my hole and then he pushed a finger in my hole. I reached to get my bottle of wet and he put some on my hole and his dick. Then He climbed on top and slide his BBC in my hole .He fucked me until he nutted in my hole. He left and in a little while more blk guys just walked in and they all fucked my loose and wet hole. Finally I closed the curtain and locked the door. Hoping my hole would close tight by morning. Looking forward to going back maybe the middle of March. Love all that BBC !

Berdell, was this at Cheshire Motor Inn?

• 4 months later...
On 11/9/2016 at 1:54 PM, Disabled said:

Red Roof is good to hook up, but definitely not to leave your door open and let guys some in.  The city of Brookhaven has that hotel marked.  They do a meeting there every night to push everyone out.  If you have traffic to your room, you will get a visit from Brookhavens finest.

You are right about B'Haven. You certainly know the ATL scene.

• 9 months later...

I am a 50 year old white married bi male in the Atlanta area.  I just recently started taking dick and love it.  Looking to be breed by some BBC, maybe a gangbang.  Have a hot tight ass and ready for it to be stretched out and filled with cum.  Any suggestions or interested parties?

00404_45PqUwisoY3_600x450.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest iSlutsf

Hey man,

Fucking hot and thanks for making your experience available!

I've been at the Cheshire Motor Inn and had an add on barebackrt and Craigslist with room number for any dude to just walk in and breed me, none refused. I had 33 in one night. The best I ever had!

I'd like a repeat. Any tips for such a good repeat or even more dicks? Is the Cheshire the best place in Atlanta?  Any other way to attract more guys to come to my motel room and breed me?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...