Best London Sauna For Bareback Fucks

barejackbro

I know this has been asked a million times before, but where are the best saunas and gay venues in London for bareback? I'm coming down to London next Friday (15th), looking to get fucked and take as many loads as I can while I'm there, and recently I've found in my usual haunts I'm having to turn people away for wanting to use condoms. So I'm looking for a better, more open-minded place...

I've heard the Locker Room in Kennington is a good place - can anyone speak from experience about Friday nights? Any other places and advice would be welcome. I know nothing is ever guaranteed but I appreciate any recommendations anyone has.

• 2 weeks later...

Pleasuredome in Waterloo under the arches I couldn't tell you the last time a guy used a condom on me I certainly don't use them and no guy has said no to raw. Use the darker steam room at the back and you'll get guys fuck you raw and leave or the dark room which isn't very big but again bend over and it'll most likely be raw. SBN at Hoist on Sunday defo good too but have had guys slip a rubber on first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

always wanted to try a sauna but seems like a hurdle to go first time alone (im quietish too) ....... need a top breeder to accom me for a weekend in London and take me to sauna with him so i can be bred and taken home afterwards and bred more.....anyone up 4 it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Chariots 101 Lower Marsh, Lambeth, London SE1 7AB

I have had over the years lots of BB fucks..... mainly me fucking.

Most of the fucking was in the cubicals with the gloryholes. I would/could always find a cock craving ass that without asking backed up onto my cock bareback.

Also you could find lots of bottoms positioned with their ass up in a cubical inviting you too fuck them. If no condom was lying next to them you for sure could fuck them bareback.

Also had several times the pleasure to fuck ass bare in the steamroom.

20140910_175851a.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I may have backed my ass up to some of the glory holes in Chariots a few times :)

If anyone is willing to travel just outside London, the ME1 Sauna in Rochester seems to be quite a nice clean place with good facilities as saunas go

Went there for the first time last week and took a few loads when I was in the sling upstairs 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...