Best London Sauna For Bareback Fucks

barejackbro

• 4 weeks later...

I go to the locker room on most naked nights, can generally count on picking up 5-6 raw loads. SBN was awesome at the Hoist, haven't tried the new version, but if anything like Hoist it was nearly all raw cock and cum!

Just came back from a weekend in London. Locker room is best for guaranteed loadings. Sweatbox is kinda hit and miss but overall was good. Pleasuredrome was great for swallowing loads and was a lot more relaxed and social focused than the others. 

I don't have ID yet so can't comment on bars or sex clubs... Yet 

• 2 months later...
Guest SaunaDaddy

I've done all the saunas in London and can honestly say for BB sex they are all good. Pleasuredrome and Locker Room by far are the best. I mainly use Pleasuredrome for daytime fun and the Locker Room for evening fun. Plenty of greedy arses. Pleasuredrome has a good lunch time crowd with guys nipping in for a quickie. Keep away from the cabins if you are a not a body fascist and play in the steam and dark rooms where pretty much anything goes. For those of you not afraid to venture far don't forget Sailors in Limehouse which is great on a Sunday afternoon - plenty of locals and East Europeans. Plus in good weather they have the sun terrace which only takes one brave guy to get the party going. I read negtaive feedback recently about The Stable in Covent Garden but I have never been asked to rubber up there. 

On 8/14/2017 at 2:59 PM, SaunaDaddy said:

I've done all the saunas in London and can honestly say for BB sex they are all good. Pleasuredrome and Locker Room by far are the best. I mainly use Pleasuredrome for daytime fun and the Locker Room for evening fun. Plenty of greedy arses. Pleasuredrome has a good lunch time crowd with guys nipping in for a quickie. Keep away from the cabins if you are a not a body fascist and play in the steam and dark rooms where pretty much anything goes. For those of you not afraid to venture far don't forget Sailors in Limehouse which is great on a Sunday afternoon - plenty of locals and East Europeans. Plus in good weather they have the sun terrace which only takes one brave guy to get the party going. I read negtaive feedback recently about The Stable in Covent Garden but I have never been asked to rubber up there. 

Have taken raw cock in PD, LR and the stable but never been to Sailors, will have to give it a try

• Upvote 1

Guest SaunaDaddy
On 27/08/2017 at 9:38 PM, SubBottom said:

Have taken raw cock in PD, LR and the stable but never been to Sailors, will have to give it a try

Let me know and I'll try meet you there

This is a great thread guys. Thank you for the posts. I am a regular visitor to London and will be working there every week from October so am looking forward to checking out some more places that I did not know about.. Breeders are very welcome to get in touch..