Best London Sauna For Bareback Fucks

barejackbro

Well I'm gonna reply to my own topic, started two and a half years ago in a previous account incarnation!

Since I posted, asking this question, I have found that the best place - least attitude, most fun atmosphere, and consistent bareback - has been Vault 139 in Euston. I've had guys load me by the barrels, in the cruising corridor, in dark corners, in the bar area, seating areas, and even once up against the bar itself. The place is, in my view, refreshingly free of bullshit, good friendly guys but above all always full of guys who know what they want and fuck to get it. Every time I'm down in London I always spend at least one evening there.

Which brings me to an awesome story: last time I was there, I met a Dom-looking guy and long story short, within minutes he had stripped me naked in the bar area and was whipping me with his thick leather belt - chest, legs, abs, and ass all got left with scars - for about 20 minutes before he turned my ass over to the crowd of about 25-30 guys who were watching the sadistic show. After getting crowdfucked for a while, he took over again and gave me another 10 minutes of whipping. An hour later the whole thing repeated again but if anything, a harder beating.

Well over a week later I realised that somewhere along the line I broke a rib. Not fucking kidding here, but I think it was in Vault. Maybe the Dom broke my rib by beating me with the belt so hard, or maybe the crowdfuck did it. I have no idea, but shooting pains across my chest for weeks afterwards told of the injury! :D 

It was awesome. Things in Vault always get out of hand, in the best way possible.

So yeah that's my own reply to myself, years later! :D

(I really should post a longer version of that in Your Last Load section, right?) ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Curious as to what sweatbox is like now? not been since it re opened. I used to like it before but as with any sauna it can be hit and miss.

Chariots Vauxhall is not as busy as it used to be I find, I think a lot of people go to SBN at the weekends and get their BB fun there. Never tried the locker room- sounds intriguing!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...