Best London Sauna For Bareback Fucks

barejackbro

• 3 months later...

It might be worth pointing out that sadly Chariots no longer exists. Although I don't live in London anymore, I do get back from time to time. I've heard The Locker Room in Kennington is good for bareback, but Pleasuredrome is of course much bigger. Is there plenty of bb there these days? How big is Sweatbox? I've actually never been in, but I hear there's a fair bit of bb there now it has opened again. It sounds like these are really the main actual saunas in London? I do like to be able to have a shower after being a slut, but I do still have to get to the Vault (which sounds amazing) and SBN (which I haven't been to for a long time). It's a shame neither of those has shower facilities, but I know they're sex clubs and not designed to have wet facilities.  

On 7/6/2022 at 5:24 AM, Surlier said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Bearbait party held at Bunker? I’ll be looking to get my hole smashed on their 30th July party. 

I've been to Bearbait twice - not a huge number of guys but i got fucked raw both times. I will probably be there on the 30th looking for cum.

2 hours ago, fatbottom said:

I've been to Bearbait twice - not a huge number of guys but i got fucked raw both times. I will probably be there on the 30th looking for cum.

See you there 😉