Best London Sauna For Bareback Fucks

barejackbro

On 27/8/2017 at 9:38 PM, SubBottom said:

Have taken raw cock in PD, LR and the stable but never been to Sailors, will have to give it a try

I like PD but never heard of Sailors so that is on the list. I normally fly from LCY and it is just a short hop.. good tip.. thank you!

I hear all the good things about Pleasuredome but personally I found it pretentious and body fascist. I agree that the steam room is good but the customer service is shit . Maybe I have been on the wrong night.

lockeroom is my go to love it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2017 at 11:41 PM, Scottyrim said:

I hear all the good things about Pleasuredome but personally I found it pretentious and body fascist. I agree that the steam room is good but the customer service is shit . Maybe I have been on the wrong night.

lockeroom is my go to love it 

You cannot be pretentious and body facist in the darkroom. I have never been fucked or fucked with a condom in the darkroom at PD. Fucking great for taking anon loads.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Which of the Chariots is the best for BB ? Sounds like Waterloo. 

I must admit to liking a bit of sex in a Jacuzzi, but sure of any occurring in London.

Isn't the Pleasuredome darkroom really small, or am I confusing it with 

something else ?

What is Sweatbox,800, Stable or Saunabar like ?  Worth checking out ?

In London May and June and just wondered. Thanks  

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2017 at 9:55 AM, spankie said:

I've only been to Lockeroom once, I didn't see any bareback, so I guess it matters what day and time you go. Now I knwo where it is I'm willing to give it another go, what days and timies are recommended?

LR has a monthly poz night (every second Wednesday I think). Really sleazy.