Steamworks - Bears, Baths And Beyond?

Twochipigs

Partner and I have been getting interested in playing with some masculine, furry bears or cubs.  As our schedules are tight for playtime, we figure Steamwork's BB&B last Saturday of the month might be a good place to leave some seed in hairy holes and vice versa.  We prefer stocky and beefy; firm bellies are hot for us.  Sloppy chubbiness not so much our thing.

If you've been to Chicago Steamworks BB&B, we'd love to hear your reviews of the action, especially how much of the fucking is raw versus the condom nazis prevailing.

Thanks.

Guest GoodExercise

Steamworks is 80 percent or more raw all the time.  If a guy asks for a condom, you can just walk away -- he will be back for bareback fun in a few minutes nearly every time.  I have been to Steamworks on BB&B day (but without realizing that the event was underway).  It is more chubbiness than I prefer (sometimes unbelievably so) -- but there can be a good cadre of stocky and beefy guys for breeding action.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...