Bathhouse:3 Bttms And 2 Loads Night

BlkBear77

I'm 39, African-American male. Im about 6'1", general bald head with a gotee/ beard. Depending on your label I'm in bear/ thick group. I guess Prince Fielder body type. As for equipment 6" cut. I've had many a bottom remark about how thick I am, without being compared to a beer can. I'm also on PreP. I'm also versatile.

Last night visited the local bathhouse. Fucked 3 bttms and tried to bttm too.

Was the sexy bland head short, dark skin,Latin otter. He plays safe, so he put the condom on me. Then went down on me.( I was surprised, he normal only puts the condom on when we fuck.) I still managed to get hard. Which isn't difficult considering how cute he is. After about 5 mins, he climbed on top of me ,lubed his ass, took a sniff of poppers, and implied himself on me. Sadly the position didn't workout. So we stopped and reposition to doggy. This work better as I got much deeper into him. He moaned and groan as I fucked him, all the while he was watch us in the mirror. I leaned forward and wrapped my arm around his neck. Laying into him more till we were laying in on the bed. Sweat dripping from me as I kissed the back of his neck. Eventually we shifted and slide out of him. He then ask for a break. We'd like been at it about 15-20 minute. He once again tried to climb on top and ride me, but had to stop. Patting about how big I was. He need a cigarette after what we had done.

Also Latino , but light skinned. I've fucked him before several times. I figure I'd at least get a nice blow job from him, as I have had in the past. I enter his room and lay down on the bed. He climbs into my lap and begins to blow me. It feel great, and I lean back to enjoy. He grabs my balls and give a firm but gentle squeeze of them. Pulling downward slightly. I figure he want to know when they'll release my load or at least delay them. Soon he stop and asked, " do you want to fuck?" I nod and get up as he ask gets doggy. I have to force my bare spit cover cock into his tight ass. I hear him groan as I start. He quickly pulls away, gasping for a second to adjust. Which I give him. One think I've learned about fucking this guy in the past is that he has a tight hole and good muscle control. Quickly the spit wears out. I pull out and use the coconut oil lube I have. Back in, and sliding easier. He flexes his hole continuously. All the time silently groaning as I fuck his hole. Maybe 5-10 minute later I can feel some like I'm going to unload. It slows to build, and I start to feel my cock release some small spurts. Which lube his hole more, as I fuck him more. Then I really feel it hit me and now come the serious release. I pound into harder and faster. Groaning loudly as I do. Still trying to keep fucking is hole, trying not lost my hardon and enjoy the feeling. Eventually I stop, and we pause as he flexes his muscles to release me, but keep my load in him.

Is a dark skinned southeast Asian bear, ( undetectable) We played several time before. Flipfuck ing each other. The last time we played we were at it 2 hours, with me roping most of the time. Tonight he was in the mood to top, and I was good to bttm. But for some reason it wasn't happening. As he tried to get hard he started blowing me. Again it was get, and I was hard. He then apologized and couldn't figure out why he was having difficult. I wave my hard cock in the air and said maybe it's because the last one you were the bttm. Maybe your body is think in want to in the position since played last time. He thought for a moment. Then said let's try it. A little lube and I was in, and he was moaning like does when I've fucked him. We quickly stop as he hadn't plan to bttm, and need to cleanup. After a quick clean up, we were at it again. Which soon end with my second load of the night, filling a hot hole.