Bottoms Do You Or Have You Ever Rewarded An Alpha Male Top?

Guest SBBOY

Rewarding a top/alpha male  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you reward a top to show your gratitude/because alpha males deserve it?

• Yes - with cash
    • Yes - with alcohol
    • Yes - with underwear
    • Yes - with cigars/cigarettes
    • Yes - with chems
    • Yes - with my body only
    • Yes - with items online/from their wishlist
    • Yes - with fetish gear/fetish clothing/fetish gear
    • Yes - other (list in comments)
    • No

Guest SBBOY

Anyone get off on worshiping alpha male tops by providing them with gifts/rewards? Gifts because they're a real man, with a big dick and a horny superior fucker?

No matter how good the fuck, the only reward I offer my tops is the pleasure of cumming in my ass. If that's not enough for him I move on -- there are plenty of tops out there looking for an ass to cum in that don't need to be rewarded with anything other than hot sex with a willing bottom slut.

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

No matter how good the fuck, the only reward I offer my tops is the pleasure of cumming in my ass. If that's not enough for him I move on -- there are plenty of tops out there looking for an ass to cum in that don't need to be rewarded with anything other than hot sex with a willing bottom slut.

Couldnt agree more "chubbybear" if me hole aint enough move on there are plenty more cocks n loads out there ;)

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817

I've been rewarded in various ways by satisfied bottoms, but in truth it made me feel uncomfortable. If it was good for you it happened because you made it great for me too. Trick I learned young was if I make the bottom cum I can release and start cumming at the same time. It kind of builds from there if I start cumming inside you before you finish cumming

I've been rewarded in various ways by satisfied bottoms, but in truth it made me feel uncomfortable. If it was good for you it happened because you made it great for me too. Trick I learned young was if I make the bottom cum I can release and start cumming at the same time. It kind of builds from there if I start cumming inside you before you finish cumming

My kind of top! The best reward for the top and bottom is a synchronized orgasm. Feels so good to shoot my load while my ass is getting filled with cum. Love to make a top cum in me when he feels my hole spasming and clamping down on his cock with the pleasure of my own orgasm!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope I reward tops by making them, their cock and their body feel good. Whether that's by giving him a warm place to dump his load or some other treat such as me eating his asshole, drinking his piss etc.... I'm not looking only for sexual encounters, things such as cash domination are not for me.