Asking Ddf? Or Clean? Increases Hiv Infection Risk

seaguy

I totally agree with SuccessfulChaser that men were intended to fuck raw. Loads are to be pumped into holes, not into rubbers. I’ve felt that way for years as I pumped them into vaginas and no double standard has entered my mind since I’ve become bi and have taken countless cocks up my ass. The only ones that have been covered have been covered at their owners’ desire, sure as hell not mine, as I love knowing his load is deep inside me.

Yeah, at first, I advertised for “ddf and clean” cocks, but as we, as cock owner’s know, a guy will lie to pump a load into a hole. I soon began listing “ddf and clean” for myself, but never for cocks. I’d take any and all loads. Since January, 2016, I have advertised for any and all loads as well as for “hot,” “dirty” and “charged” loads, but requests for them tend to get flagged around here on CL.

Even with the flagging, just about every load I’ve taken this year has been at least somewhat toxic. But then, how many toxic loads had I taken since 2009, whether my top knew it and was stealthing me or he just didn’t know yet that he’d gotten pozzed too? There was more than one time the condom (of course, he wanted to use it, not me), “accidentally broke.” Hell, a few times, my poz top insisted on a condom and I’m the one who compromised it! With a toxic load so close, why let a condom keep it from getting absorbed?

Anyway, back to the thread. I don’t ask about HIV status in some of my ads. I just ask for loads. In other ads, I ask for hot loads hoping to get some before getting flagged.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sse4me said:

I totally agree with SuccessfulChaser that men were intended to fuck raw. Loads are to be pumped into holes, not into rubbers. I’ve felt that way for years as I pumped them into vaginas and no double standard has entered my mind since I’ve become bi and have taken countless cocks up my ass. The only ones that have been covered have been covered at their owners’ desire, sure as hell not mine, as I love knowing his load is deep inside me.

I totally agree that men should fuck raw. But the problem is that barebacking is perceived as something evil and forbidden. I've tried using barebacking in profiles, including Grindr, and my profile was rejected.

The problem with barebacking exists only if barebackers don't get tested and are not committed to staying free of STDs. But there is no intrinsic problem with fucking raw and society should be able to accept it. The problem with barebacking has to do with the "don't care" attitude barebackers have with respect to STDs. I'm Pro-RAW but not Pro-POZ.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

It occurs to me that we interpret the answers to our health questions wrong.  If we're going to serosort (I'm not advocating it nor am I damning it); it seems more logical to select poz guys on meds.  Several partner studies suggest to me poz undetectable tops would be the choice a man wanting to remain neg should choose.

It is also true though that every guy who bareback's will catch one STI or another.  It will always be less risky to test regularly and in proportion to how "trampy" we're choosing or able to be.  And it is true that just as soon as we play post test, the results of that test are now in doubt.  However, whether or not our test result is "neg"; it represents a prior point in time (weeks or months ago); so whatever we did during that window period WRT HIV isn't going to show up.  Testing is valuable and a good idea for a man who wants to remain healthy (and really I'm thinking way more about other STI's than HIV when I write this).  The window period for HIV is finally approaching the window period of HIV. 

I believe we do ourselves and our community a disservice when we conclude that Poz guys are unhealthy.  As a rule, they're healthier than the general community...  Health profiles for guys who seroconverted in recent years are considerably better than our brothers who converted in the 80's (and that largely due to the treatment of HIV more than HIV itself).