Pozzing Amongst Friends (or, I Work in a Bath House)

I work at a bath house. Actually, I took the job as much to meat new guys as for the money. On the days I'm not working, I sometimes check in as a guest and get together with some of my buds. I'm always looking for new fuck buddies as the opportunity presents itself. My lover, Kevin, is also an attendant there. He is a cute guy with a perfect bod and great legs. It was through Kevin that I met 3 of his buds. One day shortly before Christmas, before Kevin and I became lovers, the 5 of us decided to get together.

Christmas is a slow time at the bath house because guys are out of town or tied up with parties or family obligations. So it's kind of neat, cause you have the facilities all to yourself. The bath house offers testing every Wednesday. I knew Kevin was neg when he came back from the medic all smiles. And he had assured me his buddies were, in his word, "safe". So that left me. I'd tested poz, but hadn't told anybody. I kind of figured it was none of their business, and not worth ruining anybody's holiday over, least of all my own. So I just kept quiet.

As we undressed and wrapped towels around ourselves, I wondered how it would feel sliding my cock up into each and everyone of their sweet bubble butts. Jake especially caught my eye. He had this killer smile. He's 5'11", 165, crewcut, dazzling red hair, freckles, green eyes, and super long legs. Of course, being men among men, our cocks got mutually hard or close to it; and my 7" was no exception. Jake was hot for me from the start. He tweaked my nips, and mentioned how he'd like to sample that bulge beneath my towel. Evan and Tristan, lovers for 3 years, were blonde, short hair, 5'8" and 5'10" respectively, nice bods, and a little more aloof.

After a few minutes of horsing around, I told them I wanted to shower. They agreed, and we hustled off to the locker room. Still half hard, I hung up my towel. "Gosh, Bill, I wish I could help you with that!" Jake said. I laughed. "I wish you could, too." I winked at him, not concealing my admiration for his butt. Coyly, he turned about and stepped into the shower. Perhaps it was the season, or simply the camaraderie, as the warm water poured down on us. But pretty soon we went from soaping ourselves to soaping each other.

Jake's hands strayed to my tits, as the water ran down between our legs. He began to twist and squeeze, and when I moaned he let his hand drift down to my cock. I reached behind him and put my finger in his hole, pulling his body hard against mine. He groaned as he raised his fingers to his lips to savor my oozing precum. He slid down my body to my balls.

Evan and Tristan, shy youth not quite sure they could play a man's game, stood by and observed, till I grabbed their buttocks, and pulled them tightly against me, their hard cocks pressed to my thighs. Coarsely I pushed their heads down to my nips, making them suck my tits like babies.

Sensuously Jake glided up and down my on my dick. He had warm water in his mouth as he gulped down my 7" all the way to the root and stared imploringly up at me. I jerked Evan's and Tristan's cocks, which left trails of precum on Jake's back and shoulders. The three of us kissed while Jake deep-throated me. I put my hands on the back of his head and face-fucked him till he gagged.

Evan went to my asshole. Soooooo sweet! Tristan followed, and they took turns rimming me while they played with themselves. I pulled Jake to his feet. "I love your cock, Bill." "Yeah, but now I need your ass." Jake put his hands to the tile and bent over. Evan and Tristan played with my nips as I grabbed Jake's narrow waist and slid my 7" into him. His ass muscles worked my cock as I plowed deeply into him. Jake groaned and whimpered, and I put my hands on his shoulders to gain more leverage into his mancunt. Tristan said, "Do me, Bill!" Evan added, "Me, too, dude." I pumped in and out of Jake till he yelled "I'm gonna shoot, man!"

Right on cue, wave after wave of my poz cum shot up in his belly as he shot a neg load all over his pubes and the wall. A couple ropes dripped onto his leg and foot. Weak and enervated, Jake fell back against me. And the neg cum on his belly burned like acid into my unrequited flesh. Evan and Tristan lined up their asses ready for their deserts. Jake recovered enough to work my tits as I shoved my cum-lubed cock up Evan's neg hole. I slammed into him, and his head bounced off the tile wall till Tristan steadied him. Evan whispered, "Fuck me, Bill! I need it!"

I buried my poz cock all the way up his neg gut; but he kept pushing his ass back at me, begging for more. Tristin kissed him, telling him over and over, "It's okay, Baby." Like he understood his lover's need to get bred. I pulled all the way out and shoved it back in. Evan screamed. Tristan moaned as he watched me plug his lover's hot butt. As I started to shoot, Evan said, "Can't help it, man! I'm gonna cum!" I quickly pulled out of Evan and buried my dick deep in Tristan, so that both lovers got equal exposure to my seed. I figured if I could convert one of them, they'd fuck each other to death. Tristan, not expecting penetration, let out a yelp, first of surprise, then pain, then pleasure, as gobs of poz cum, lost during the transition, ran down his butt crack, as they did down the leg of his lover. "God, Bill, that feels soooooo good!" I plowed Tristan as lover Evan watched in envy, my big ass balls pounding his ass, as poz cum sprayed into sweet neg pussy.

Tristan's cock was hard as I plugged him, and he was precuming so voluminously that strands of it dangled from his cock to my legs like the web of a venomous spider. He groaned and grunted as I used my cock muscle to penetrate his unsullied butt. Drained, I pulled out, begging exhaustion. Evan, Jake and Tristan toweled off, excused themselves, and went back to the room. Kevin, who had been strangely aloof during the whole ordeal, turned off the water; and we stood there, dripping wet, facing each other. I approached him and kissed him. "When do I get mine, Mr. Macho?" "Doing anything this evening? You know that nice Italian restaurant I mentioned? My treat." "Not exactly what I had in mind." "Well, there's always afterward," I added lamely. "Bill, you shouldn't be so careless. I saw your test results laying in the office a month ago. And now I may have helped you poz my best friends."

Stunned, I just nodded. "You know something? The only emotion I felt, besides nearly cumming myself, was envy. Like I wished it was me getting pozzed. So the way I see it, Mister, you owe me big time. And I intend to collect my due." That evening Kevin and I went to dinner. After that we went back to his place. A fortnight later he came down with the flu. Six months later we became lovers and moved in together. Now Kevin's on meds and has a zero viral load. My own viral load's floats between 75 and 100 (thousand), with T-cells in the 400 range.

As for Evan, Tristan and Jake? Jake's still neg, far as I know. Last I heard, Tristan converted, and pozzed Evan The lovers split up as a result. As for Kevin and me-we're still poz to each other and neg to the world.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 7 years later...