• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PozBareback
      https://breeding.zone/calendar/event/98-☣☣☣-private-pozparty-with-a-craving-girl-in-frankfurt-☣☣☣/

• By Pyroboy74
      Poz undetectable bottom here, living just behind Oak Lawn. If you are looking for a quick pump and dump, stay and play, want to try a new kink or fetish. Anything at any time, it will gladly host if it is at home. So feel free to drop a message and come be the first to use this hole

• By Subboy94
      24 year old chub straight lad negative 
      I have gone off woman and now I know that my palace is to serve cock  I want my ass to be turned inside out and And forced To be a dirty slag cum dump , i want to be daddy’s whore , boy pussy fucked hard and being whored out  being brutally raped by top after top left there  Crying and screaming blood and cum gaping out a batterd pussy ,but it’s all about the tops pleasure, genie young lad looking for fun weather that’s vinlla sex or a daddy taking me in to the wold or gangbangs hung tops bath houses 
      yes I know all the risk and I know what I want and and that’s my pussy being used by any cock that what’s me ,  I know there’s some infected baby’s out there  I can’t get rid of but that’s fine I don’t agree with a abortion 😉😉I just really want a baby inside my negative tight boy pussy  , it’s my body and also it’s what I was put on this earth for well not me my mouth and ass is put here to take raw cock,to not say no to a breading and to worship the hot guys who can and want to fertilise me 
      Hope I can bend over and be put in my place soon 
    • By lecheroxxl
      I have a question about bottoms who like doing no-load-refused gangbangs, do you usually end up with a STD or clean?
      Because I have been seeing these muscle bottoms in BBRT who post cumdump parties and they look really healthy.
    • By Stdchaser84
      Looking to knowingly take any std ridden cocks. Ghono, Syph, herpes...will gladly worship and milk your load to completion with my mouth and ass and relish every second, begging for more. 

Other #BBBH Sites…