• Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

Guest Gloryholelover

Gono in the back of my throat, had no idea who gave it to me, but it cleared up easy enough. Had a hard time explaining why I had it to my mum but haha 

I don't usually think of crabs as an STD but I guess they are. Accordingly, they were my first STD. I was a teen! I was SO dumb, I didn't know what I had! So I let em go on and on and on... I finally told a buddy it felt like I was wearin a scratchy woolen jockstrap. He told me, "You have crabs!" Took me forever to get rid of em, too. I've gone on to get em again and again... only I get em in my beard and in my buttcrack.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2017 at 3:37 PM, backpackguy said:

Gono in my ass. Fuck bud gave me gono after an afternoon of hot fucking...he picked it up from a bottom slut at Cumunion a few days before. Fuck, that ass shot hurt...but not as bad as the ass shot I got earlier this year when I was diagnosed with Syph.... Yup, I'm a slut...

You wouldnt think that 4 cc (or 5 -- can't precisely recall at the moment) (which is a teaspoonful) of penicillin could hurt so much. I swore the nurse was pushing a marble into my ass.

On a trip to San Francisco in the autumn of 1981 -- gono in the ass and hepatitis A (presumably from eating someone's ass). I was a nice shade of yellow for 10 weeks, the first 10 days of which I spent in the college infirmary.

I've just gotten my first confirmed STD, and it's the big one.  I took a blood slam from a dirty donor who was having an episode of fuck flu himself when he gave it to me.  After he fucked me a couple times, he drew 8ml of dark red blood from his arm.  I was as wasted as I could get without hard drugs.  I was stoned (baked!) and had had a full bottle of wine as an enema.  I took a double-barreled hit of poppers, inhaled a balloon of NO2, and had him inject his blood directly into my scrotum.  Two weeks later I started feeling off; in a couple days I was fevered, nauseous, achy, had a headache, and was tired all the time.  Two weeks ago I went to the baths on free testing night and got swabbed.  It only took a few minutes to show it:  Pozzed.  It has now been six weeks since that blood slam and I still have the fatigue and achiness.  I love every moment of it!

Edited by Memprys
More information
  • Like 1