• Chlamydia
    • Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

Gonorrhea, the first few times. But the consultant said I could have several other things at the same time (Chlamydia and Syphilis principally) which would have been hit on the head with the quick (painful) diagnosis and quick treatment; before they themselves could be diagnosed at all!

Whoever said it is right, the penicillin injection "in the hip" was bloody sore, but you and I must have had it years and years ago, since penicillin just doesn't cut it anymore.

It will be hard to tell if the incidence of gonorrhea will go up with the new antibiotic resistant strains, or go down with more of us being inoculated for Hepatitis B.

Had crabs a couple of times (not on the list above) and only recently got a single wart amongst my pubic hair about an inch away from the root of my cock. Just froze that off with "Wartner" and said nothing.

For those of us not inviting Queers to fuck us in the bum, HIV is still a longshot!

Health to all, that we can continue to wave our willies at danger (and each other), relatively unscathed!

Edited by Pelops
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first STD was not even on the survey, it was crabs, I found out the morning of my Art History final when I scratched at a spot and it came off, more surprising was when I looked at my finger the spot was waving at me.  I took the final (i didn't fail which was miraculous considering how freaked out I was about the crabs) and then went to get the first of what was to be way more treatments for crabs and scabies than I ever expected. 

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/26/2017 at 7:46 AM, CHIredhead said:

I´ve had a few partners now bareback, still never gotten any STDS actually. Woho

Interesting - I also take it raw, and I haven't had anything, either. I say "interesting", as we are BOTH redheads.

• 1 month later...
Guest hole4bbuse

I have lost count, I do though get tested every 90 days and if any STI/STd is found positive I reach out to each partner who I have a name and a way to contact. I continue to take every load offered or forced with appreciation. 

Guest arrxxx

My first was chlamydia. 

I was in my early 30s and caught it from a massively-hung 19 year-old that massively flooded me with his seed.

Turns out he got it from a married dude that was cheating on his wife with every available dick in town.

All four of us had The Clap (and I caught it in both front and back), but I was the first one of us to notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest whoremonger

The first time the doctor at the STI clinic told me I'd caught something, I'd picked-up both chlamydia and candidiasis. The chlamydia was asymptomatic, but the candidiasis caused my knob-end to go red raw. My dick became super sensitive - even simply touching the fabric of my underpants was intense. I actually ended up wanking a lot, as the pleasure was unbelievable … but the skin on my knob-end started peeling off due to the friction. Ultimately, a bit of cream cleared it up.

Lesson learnt: candidiasis can be enjoyable :P