• Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

What was your first STD ? 

Just wanted to know to see which ones are more common.

You can share how you found out and eventually symptoms.

There are multiple choices.

Guest descartes70817

Non specific urethritis that I probably got from the guy I met on the street who I ended up fucking in Leicester back after I left the Army. I had a discharge but nothing much more than that, no pain pissing and no sores or rashes. Clinic diagnosed NSU, Doctor gave me antibiotics that was it.

• 1 month later...

Nearly 4 decades of raw fucking and sucking never resulted in anything close to an STD.  Until, that is, I got knocked up last fall.  Since being poz, have had gono a couple times, syph and just last week found out HEP C antibody test is poz, gotta do more testing on that one.   No doubt, once compromised it seems as if my immune system is letting the other bugs play.  Of course, as a poz dude, I might just have found a more interesting group of guys to fuck me.  

• Upvote 5

Syphilis which I got while in Junior high. After a doctor noticed a red pimple on my penis he told me he was giving me penicillin for my sore throat. I started to tell him I didn't have a sore throat. He told me that my throat looked a little red and he was giving me penicillin for it and that's what he was telling my mother. Neither of us mentioned the red pimple.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Syphilis back in June 2012 and found out that came back positive during routine full blood work. The blood work was a few months after I noticed a pimple of my cock thinking it was from using a condom. I should of asked the bottom if he had anything else except HIV. I feel like an idiot not saying something when I noticed a sore next to the bottom's asshole. Worse part of this, is the bottom not getting me off.

• 4 weeks later...

Syphilis, first ever guy I met pulled his large cock out and it had a red spot (didn't look like herpes to me) I was so young and desperate for cock got on my Knees and sucked him off. He told me it was where he caught himself in his zip. Looking back I bet he loved how he tricked me in to sucking his infected dick. I was really angry when I got tested but I look back and think it was pretty hot

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Went 20 years of playing without catching anything until earlier this year when I got Chlamydia in my butt. Went in for a routine test (blood and urine) and everything was normal - went back with complaints about diarrhea and itching and mucus - so they swabbed me and came back positive for Chlamydia (but neg for Gono).  Two rounds of meds and still had it - went on for months - turns out I had a rare strain of Chlamydia that took like 2 weeks of antibiotics to get rid of.  Clear now thankfully.