• Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

Guest RVAbareboy

Gono. One year ago. It was in my hole and I gave it to a guy. That's how I found out. Got treated, went back and fucked the same guy, got it in my dick.

Guest Deviantlad

Crabs was the very first thing I caught many years ago, soon followed by gono, many times. Then I got Genital Herpes. Syph was next and Hep B. Finally I became HIV+ And before you say it, yes I am a slut ;@)))

1 hour ago, 1deviantlad said:

Crabs was the very first thing I caught many years ago, soon followed by gono, many times. Then I got Genital Herpes. Syph was next and Hep B. Finally I became HIV+ And before you say it, yes I am a slut ;@)))

Would love to see you in slut mode :@) *oink*

Guest Deviantlad
Just now, arseboy said:

Would love to see you in slut mode :@) *oink*

Well I am sure that could be arranged. Slut mode is the only mode to be in ;@)))

• 1 month later...

As a reformed condom nazi, I had little chance to experience anything close to any type of STD.   I did have oral Gono 20 years ago, and that was nothing to clap about.  I got rid of it quickly and avoided any sex until I was super sure it was gone.   

Fast forward 20 years and I went raw and was quickly infected with HIV.   Time from date of decision to go raw and my POZ test was about 6 weeks.   During my ***** and since, most of my partners have been POZ, so perhaps they are sharing other things that I am unaware of.   Not specifically ****** other bugs, but understand they are a bit of the package of being a raw poz guy.

No doubt, time plays with our memories.  But, I have NO memory of having GONO other than the fear and the doctor visit to rid myself of that disease.   I also know that HIV will be a part of the rest of my life, but the thoughts of ****, ****  and living as a POZ guy are vivid and I am sure will stay with me.

Edited by JizzDumpWI
Inappropriate content for general forum.

first STD was anal gono when i was 20. I view STD's as the play hazard in the sport of sex. Just like with football the more you play the sport the more likely you might get injured. Still in the thousands of sex partners I've enjoyed so far I've only had gono twice, chlam twice and syphllis once. It is statistically still less than 1/10 of one percent of all sex partners so that's damn good in my book.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

just got dignosed for syphilis today, test came back positive during annual check up and dr did a second test because it was at a very low level. 2nd test just came back positive today, so i have to get one shot of antibiotic.  think i picked it up at cumunion in feb in atlanta.   im actually kind of turned on by this, is that strange?