• Chlamydia
    • Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

First std was after 23 of sexual activities. I had a routine check up they told me I had chlamydia in the anus. I felt weird and a little ashamed...

I few time after beginning of this year I got syphilis, then gono/chlamydia twice, in may and september. two weeks ago i felt symptoms in my ass (diarrhea, smelly mucus) I asked the doctor to give me a treatment (shot+pills) without even a test.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

First was mono when I was 13, got it off a bud I was blowing. Second was scabies, also when I was 13. They're always fucking embarrassing.

• 2 weeks later...

Within the last couple of years, I really developed an affinity for getting fucked in darkroom/blindfolded/anon scenes (all at sex club, most always bb). Also love swallowing loads and sucking on loaded/fucked holes. Not surprisingly my last 4 routine qtrly labs have turned up Chlamydia-Anal, Chlamydia-Oral....And what's worse? Alternating. A-O-A-O over the year :/. Treated (Azythromycin, I think. Was one dose of 4 pills all at once, each time) and it went OK until last two rounds which were followed with months of diarrhea. Literally as soon as I normalized from last A treatment, I had a test turn up O and im still suffering effects from that treatment. 100% outta commission tho bright side I hope is a good long break will let outbreak get under control and guarantee me a clean test. Im 11 yrs undetectable, no recent STIs (until my newfound whore streak). My doc is totally cool but last time I got "are you fuckin' kidding me?" raised eyebrows. 1.) Was I supposed to only be fantasizing about being a totally depraved cumwhore :-) ...Wish I could find a group who test/treat regularly and avoid sex club (Hmu if ur interested when I'm back on my back so to speak). 2.) Just curious if anyone else has had GI probs from treatment for STIs? (I've had full upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, and an MRI trying to figure out why but all were normal). I'm not losing weight so doc has no idea. No alternative but to wait it out (and beat off a lot).

• 3 weeks later...