• Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

2 minutes ago, Dickmagnet said:

I've only had syphillis, I had it about a year ago & after i got it treated i got it again 3 weeks later.

lol you keep yourself busy eh? 

Top?

I too have enjoyed the puss puking pecker and pyrotechnic piss of a heavy duty gono infection. A lifetime of acting on my homosexual tendencies--much of it as a raw bottom--never resulted in any matter of infection. A month or so after starting PReP a few years back, I had round one of the clap. That first time, i quickly was rid of it. A while later, it was back--the second time in mouth and cock. That round I kept it for a while and am able to say that it was shared with a few others. Finally gave up PReP a few weeks ago---so you know what I am hoping for in my NEXT STI.

• 1 month later...
On 2017-4-20 at 10:47 AM, 1happyhomo said:

I too have enjoyed the puss puking pecker and pyrotechnic piss of a heavy duty gono infection. A lifetime of acting on my homosexual tendencies--much of it as a raw bottom--never resulted in any matter of infection. A month or so after starting PReP a few years back, I had round one of the clap. That first time, i quickly was rid of it. A while later, it was back--the second time in mouth and cock. That round I kept it for a while and am able to say that it was shared with a few others. Finally gave up PReP a few weeks ago---so you know what I am hoping for in my NEXT STI.

I'm always fascinated by people who start using Prep only to later gave up on it and give in to the virus.

If I may its just because you wanted it for yourself or because you want it and you want it to spred?

HIV.  Cheated on my former  BF with GoodExercise when he drove down for the weekend.  Got what I wanted, needed and deserved.  My BF and I ended up with the fuck flu at the same time and he blames himself for giving it to me, so I guess he was also sleeping around.  

• 2 months later...

Gono in my ass. Fuck bud gave me gono after an afternoon of hot fucking...he picked it up from a bottom slut at Cumunion a few days before. Fuck, that ass shot hurt...but not as bad as the ass shot I got earlier this year when I was diagnosed with Syph. Damn that shot was strong...cured the syph but messed up my stomach for a whole month. Yup, I'm a slut...

A full lifetime of raw queer sex never transferred any of the STDs to me.  Certainly more luck than effort on my part.

But, last New Years (most likely time) I caught the load that converted me and test POZ in late January.  Since then Syph, Gono, Herpes, Warts, Chlamydia all have shown up.  Syph is the only one absent right now.   Last July 4th stated swapping various bodily fluids with a dude....hope to trade my HIV+ for his HEP C.   He has not tested yet, but I have and I added that one to my current pool of toxicity.   Maybe ought to seek out Syph again, just to have the entire set at one time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, jockstrapbud1 said:

syph and rectal gono at the same time then shortly after found out HIV + and herpes at the same time.  OINK

YEAH Man!   Nothing like collecting the full set to fully mark a dude as a true cum slut.  Lots of queers talk about it. But to those of us who are real, these are the merit badges of our sexual desires. Proof we walk the talk.   I know I enjoyed the hell out of earning mine.

• Like 3

had an undiagnosed penile drip and LOTS of pain when peeing...at 13.An active boy blonde blu eyed slender as I stood in the doctort's in cutoff shorts and tee shirt with the golden tan and sun lightened hair of summertime youth I guess he didn't want to know too much about what I had been doing...so gave me an injection and some pills to take that cleared it up in a week or so.He did tell me not to play around as what I had could infect others easily.He never told my parents or the health dept...and never charged me either.He was a real good guy about it.:)

• Like 2