• Gonorrhoea
    • Genital Herpes
    • Syphilis
    • Genital Warts
    • Hepatitis B
    • Infectious mononucleosis
    • Candidiasis / thrush

On 12/21/2016 at 10:41 PM, fbdkskr said:

Within the last couple of years, I really developed an affinity for getting fucked in darkroom/blindfolded/anon scenes (all at sex club, most always bb). Also love swallowing loads and sucking on loaded/fucked holes. Not surprisingly my last 4 routine qtrly labs have turned up Chlamydia-Anal, Chlamydia-Oral....And what's worse? Alternating. A-O-A-O over the year :/. Treated (Azythromycin, I think. Was one dose of 4 pills all at once, each time) and it went OK until last two rounds which were followed with months of diarrhea. Literally as soon as I normalized from last A treatment, I had a test turn up O and im still suffering effects from that treatment. 100% outta commission tho bright side I hope is a good long break will let outbreak get under control and guarantee me a clean test. Im 11 yrs undetectable, no recent STIs (until my newfound whore streak). My doc is totally cool but last time I got "are you fuckin' kidding me?" raised eyebrows. 1.) Was I supposed to only be fantasizing about being a totally depraved cumwhore ? ...Wish I could find a group who test/treat regularly and avoid sex club (Hmu if ur interested when I'm back on my back so to speak). 2.) Just curious if anyone else has had GI probs from treatment for STIs? (I've had full upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, and an MRI trying to figure out why but all were normal). I'm not losing weight so doc has no idea. No alternative but to wait it out (and beat off a lot).

You need doxycycline. Zithromax has a known failure rate for chlamydia.

You need a solid probiotic to re-establish your gut flora.

Edited by cuckie

I got chlamydia in 2008. A guy was cruising me one night at a party, and when he tried to suck me off in the bathroom, I told him we'd have to go fuck somewhere. So we went to his place. I wore a condom. After fucking, we showered, and while I was naked, he fills his mouth with hot water and clamps down on my dick. He blew me good.

A few weeks later, I was really itchy. My dick felt incredibly dry all the time. It was agony, but I didn't know what it was. I finally went to a doctor and got a prescription to treat it. Completely painless. The medical bill, however, was something I could have lived without.

I've never officially had any (i.e. got a positive test) but Im convinced that somehow the tests I had recently, "didnt work"..... maybe I didn't do the throat swab right. I've sucked off so many random dudes I must have caught something, rite?

I'm sure I got some sort of fungal infection last year from a black dude in ridiculously short shorts that I blew in London (not a huge dick or anything but tasty, and we got *totally* fucking caught)

I had a weird orange discharge once when I was about 21, it made the front of my boxers crust up and disintegrate..... but it went away.

First was crabs when I was 19 or 20. No clue who I got it from, but that was the one and only time I got crabs. I was in college then and I didn’t have a car at the time, so it was probably from cruising on campus or a very local hook up found via Grindr or Manhunt.

Since then, I got syphilis at 22; gonorrhea alone at 29; gonorrhea and chlamydia in my throat, rectum, and urethra at 30; possibly Hep C (that spontaneously resolved) around the same time. I’m 31 now, so I suppose we’ll see what else shows up! ?

I had an anal wart outbreak around march this year, and it was my first STD. It was a little embarrassing actually, specifically when I’d be rimmed. But it went away. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ff-whole

Was tested on Monday and just received my result online... made a new appointment for antibiotics...
I definitely want to get rid of these - see below - deceases... they're no fun.

I've really hit the jackpot with this... three all together, and especially the last one is a nasty one, needing 3 weeks of antibiotics.

• Neisseria gonorrhoeae (DNA)    positive    Rectum    
  • Chlamydia trachomatis (DNA)    positive    Rectum    
  • Lymfogranuloma Venereum typering (LGV)    positive    Rectum