The Hunt - A New Direction

Hey guys.... I am back obviously. I posted this story already in The Hunt, but then I thought maybe it deserves title for itself.  So, I hope you like the story... and I mean it.... 'Like' the story at the bottom, it's easier to continue the story line.

The Hunt – A New Destination (Part 1)

I helped Jason to his feet.  He was shaking but kept on smiling at me.  I ran my hand down his spine and after reaching his smooth butt I entered his hole with my fingers.  He wasn’t exactly tight at this moment and I poked another finger deep into his opening.  Slowly I withdrew them and led them to his mouth.  “Lick them. Lap away the cum,” I instructed as I pushed my fingers into his mouth.  For a second he seemed to be appalled, but then he looked into my eyes and he opened his mouth willingly sucking my fingers clean.  I left the stall and Jason followed me back to the bar.

Steven was still sitting there and watching the other cute guys talking to each other or french kissing openly.  “Ah, finally back?  From what I heard, you had a ball," he remarked, giving Jason an encouraging smile

"Take a seat," I told Jason as I shoved him towards the floor.  He looked confused but I kicked him in front of my seat and told him to rest his back against the bar and to face my crotch. “Give me a good massage, while I enjoy the evening with my pal,” I said.

Jason didn’t hesitate and started kneading my jeans bulge.  I spread my legs to give him a better opportunity to massage my poisonous spike.  Steven was looking down at Jason and wished his would get the same treatment so I looked down to my puppy and ordered "Shift a little bit towards Steve's crotch."

Jason looked at me but didn’t move his cunt closer to this good friend of mine and so I kicked him a bit to his side with my boots and told him to move his body more aggressively.  He yelped a bit but understood the hint and so he was sitting merely between me and my mate massaging both of our crotches as Steven and I chatted.  We were both getting hard again and I could read Steven’s mind, so I nodded at Jason, asking “You like the aftermath?”

“Sure.  I love how this insatiable slut works with his hands, although it would be hot if he would suck us here….

at the bar. No one is taking notice anyway, since we are at a dead end of the bar,” Steven remarked in an almost a chatty tone.

“Yeah.  Good idea.  Jason, why don’t you suck on Steven’s cock again?  Look how you made him hard with only with the magic of your hands,” I chuckled.  Jason nodded and slithered right in front of Steven’s bulge and opened the buttons fast. I saw a slimy trail, leading to Jason’s new squatting position.  He was still leaking toxic cum from his abused ass.

I enjoyed watching Jason getting skull fucked while we were talking about the good old times.  We ordered another round of drinks, but only for the two of us, of course.  Jason certainly didn't mind as he was busy giving a blow job anyway, sucking Steven like a pro, manually jacking him off while his mouth engulfed first the head of his cock and swallowed the whole dick.  He made cute choking sounds but no one was paying attention to the three of us.

I opened my jeans again and pulled myself out, grunting "Here, Jason, give my cock a massage with your right hand while you blow Steven."

Jason immediately complied, stroking my dick to full hardness, without pausing in sucking Steven’s cock, who commented “You were right. He truly is something special,” giving me an approving smile

"Yeah, he truly is,” I replied and looked at Jason, who was sucking non-stop.  Steven, meanwhile, appeared to be getting close to blowing his load as he had taken hold of Jason's head, and was now thrusting upwards into his mouth, his own eyes looking dazed and his breath ragged.  

“Let him finish the job. He is eager to learn. Right?,” I asked Jason who smiled at me, his mouth full of Steven's dick.  I thought he looked absolutely adorable.  Steven managed a laugh, with which I joined wholeheartedly as Jason worked his magic, intent of drawing Steven's load out of his balls.

All the way he didn't neglect to stroke my dick, even if he was concentrated on giving a great blow job to Steven.  He clearly knew his duty to satisfy me.  Steven and I attempted a couple more comments, but I could tell his mind was elsewhere, particularly when Steven’s face finally froze, his mouth gaped wide in pleasure, and his eyes closed.  Within seconds Jason began moaning, and simultaneously gulping Steven's seed.  “Not a drop. Don’t waste any of my precious cum.  Swallow it all,” Steven panted.

"Clean off Steven's cock," I instructed Jason, "make sure you clean his head thoroughly.  I want it every drop of cum cleaned off."  

Steven relaxed visibly as he praised Jason, saying “Good job, boy…. good job.“  Now, although Steven had emptied his balls into Jason’s gullet, he was still hard, mostly because Jason continued stroking his dick.  “Sorry guys, that was great, but I really need to take a piss now,” and with that Steven reached to close his jeans.

“Why don’t you take your piss here?” I asked.

"What?"

"We got Jason here. I am sure he wouldn’t mind being our toilet. Would you?” and with that the ball was in Jason’s court.  Jason initially looked utterly shocked. I knew he had never before tasted piss, and that doing so wasn't high on his list.  Steven gazed at me and I looked at Jason.

“Listen punk,” I advised, “When I tell you to drink our piss, then your response should be to ask which hose you should emptly first.  Now, get your fucking lips on my buddy's cock and start drinking."  With that I gave him a punch to the chest which earned a yelp.  "Oh, and don't spill any," I added.

“Hey don’t worry pup...,” Steven began.  Jason's face lit up, seeing a possible ray of hope that he would get out of a difficult position, but not so, as Steven continued "...I'll piss slowly so you'll be able to swallow it down without spilling choking.  Just make sure to seal your lips around my cockhead and concentrate in swallowing, mouthful after mouthful."  With that, Steven grinned and taking a good grip on Jason’s hair, pulled his face towards his crotch.

In the next minute or so, Steven maintained an even conversation with me, and to be honest, I wouldn’t have known he was pissing into Jason, if the little one wasn't occasionally moaning and gulping down Steven's piss.  In the meanwhile I quickly buttoned-up myself, and shifted my chair, taking care to shield the scene from prying eyes.  I wanted to give my friend some privacy while he was emptying his piss slowly into Jason’s belly, and I had the feeling we might well be kicked out of the bar if management knew we were using Jason as a human toilet - in public, no less.

From time to time Jason withdrew his mouth from the cock, but never lost a drop.  He just needed time to breathe and to wipe away the tears from his face.  Steven generously allowed him several seconds each time Jason gestured for a respite, but Steven never the less still had to piss, so it was perhaps as much as seven minutes before Jason swallowed the last of Steven's piss.  I'd like to think Jason had swallowed at least a liter of dark, aromatic piss.

“Now it is my turn. Shield me,” I asked of Steven.  We switched places.  Now I was in the seat of power over the young guy.  “Without hands…. see?” I asked, crossing my arms behind my head, enjoying the action.

Jason sighed sadly but wasn’t complaining anymore. He reopened my jeans again and got a grip of my still hard cock.  His mouth engulfed my cock head and I almost started immediately to splash out my stinking piss into his unwilling mouth.  I shot my piss into Jason's gullet, in waves of high speed.  Jason still made the gulping sounds, but he didn’t moan desperately anymore.  It occurred to me he was a quick learner and I resolved to help him learn his lessons, step by step.

By the time I was finished, Steven was completely aroused by Jason’s humiliation, and the proof of the arousal was seen in the large bulge in his leather jeans.  I looked at Steven and gestured to Jason, suggesting "Why not take him into the stalls - if you need to release another shot into this slut.”

“No,” Jason squeaked, daring to disagree with my suggestion.

“What?” It was almost like I wasn’t hearing right.  “What’s the matter with you now, you dirty poz slut?  I think you really want to make me mad, you cock ditch.”

“No…. it is just” Jason signaled me to come closer and so I did.

“It is because I don’t want to endanger him.” he said softly.  “He said he was safe and since I accepted poz cum today I am scared I could infect you or Steven.  But for that, I would gladly accept him.” he added and tried to sound enthusiastically.

Steven and I laughed out loud.

“Silly cumdump.” I explained lovingly.  “That isn't possible.  Don't you know, that only cunts get infected?  Studs like Steven and me are not capable of catching the bug – that’s a fact!”  Obviously I was lying to Jason.

“Really?” Jason asked us quizzically.

“Yeah,” Steven chimed in, groping his bulge, and hauling Jason to his feet.  He clearly wanted to shoot another poz load desperately into Jason's hole.

“Yeah,” I insisted, suggesting "I think we should encourage Jason to accept any stud without the fear of converting him."

“So let’s go…. let’s go!” Steven urged.

“Poz him up good,” I whispered to my mate and I told him he should repeat the trick with the used condoms again.  

"Well, anyway, I'm out of lube," Steven replied quietly, a grin crossing his face as he directed Jason into the stalls again.  When he was out of hearing range, Steven announced to the bar, "Guys, there's another fuck event in the stalls for a newly bred poz cunt."

The other twinks assembled gasped in astonishment as seven or so studs left their seats or tables to follow
the doomed guy into the darkroom area, seeing a prime opportunity to shoot more of their toxic loads into the handsome young guy.

This was just the beginning for Jason’s new destination.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Guest mspsubmale

thank you so very, VERY, much for returning....have really come to appreciate your writings and look for them to continue...again, thanks for continuing this story, and hopefully, your others as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The Hunt – A New Destination (Part 2)

Steven led Jason back to the stalls. He was steering the young lad with two fingers up his chute.

Jason’s heart was beating fast.
He was excited and scared. But he was also exhausted.
So many things had happened tonight and now he got some fingers up his ass leading him back to his own ‘pozzing-room’.

Steven pushed a door open to a vacant stall.
He told Jason to kneel down and start cleaning the toilet with his tongue.

Jason looked puzzled.

“Put your face into the bowl and lick it clean faggot” Steven said seriously.

The toilet was stained and filthy. There were visible streaks of shit on the white porcelain. ‘No turds’ Jason sighed relieved,

but still a bowl full of piss.
Why don’t guys flush the toilet, he grimaced.

Slowly he went down to his knees and started licking the edge of the toilet.

“Do you need something to cover my eyes again?” Jason asked sincerely.

Steven opened his pants and snickered.

“Nah – it is okay if your face is buried deep into the bowl. Don’t forget drinking the piss out of the toilet”

“You are not a kitten – lap the piss up boy. Clean the edge properly. Make it spotless” he barked.

Jason moaned but obeyed. He stopped using just the tip of his tongue.
Now his whole tongue swirled around the edge, while several guys surveyed Jason’s work.
Steven had his cock in his hand and was already stroking it. He didn’t need much encouragement.

He was horny like the devil to abuse this eighteen year old boy.

Since Jason was in a doggy position it was easy for Steven to gain access to the lad’s hot pussy.
He grabbed two used condoms off the floor.

“Do you mind…. ? Some lube won’t hurt….” Steven asked politely but had a mean look on his face.

Jason looked up and nodded gingerly, what other choice did he have?

He felt the condom brought up to his cunt and Steven finger fucked the content into his system.
Steven lined his cock up the boy’s hole and rammed it back home. Although Jason had been fucked several times before,

he was still a good and tight fuck.
His ass was swallowing Steven’s dick in a smooth way and massaged his tool nicely

Steven didn’t kneel on the dirty floor. He crouched behind Jason and fucked him that way.
He was holding himself steady while pushing Jason’s back down steadily.
He even pushed the boy’s head deeper into the bowl.

Jason complained that he wasn’t finished with the edge yet.

“Never mind the edge… clean the shit streaks now and slurp the piss up. I want you to be finished, when I am ready

to give you another load.

The next guy will fuck you in the next stall, so you can do your chores over there” Steven exclaimed.

Jason had never tasted shit and it was so humiliating licking away shit streaks from totally strangers in a club’s toilet.
His tongue experienced the bitter taste, but since he had no choice, he continued licking eagerly the toilet porcelain

until no brown smear was visible anymore.

Steven was satisfied with Jason’s work, but there was still this never ending lake of piss at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

So he kept on pushing the lad’s face almost under the water line.
You could hear the slurping sounds of the boy, who was actually in fear of drowning for a moment.
Jason coughed violently but an iron grip held him in place and so he complied finally.

He was encouraged by all the males to drink even more piss, but after a while he couldn’t reach the ‘piss-line’ anymore.

“Can somebody get this bitch a straw?” Steven shouted.

A minute later Steven fumbled the straw between Jason’s lips.

“Don’t let it slip – now you can keep up the good work” and while Jason held the straw to his lips, he was now able

to slurp more the piss out of the bowl than before.
One of the guys felt a little bit compassion with the boy’s desperate attempts to satisfy Steven’s orders.
So he walked up to the side of the toilet and opened his jeans. He looked at Jason’s back of the head and started pissing.

Jason was in shock.
He was almost finished and now somebody was aiming his piss at him and at his bowl.
Tears formed in Jason’s eyes. He saw the piss level rising again and whined desperately.

The most guys didn’t hear him, since they cheered loudly as Steven announced he would cum any moment.

And although Jason could reduce his efforts now, he was starting to slurp the smelly hot piss through his straw,

like there was no tomorrow…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...