Slut Turned Slave

Guest ohyoudo

Guest ohyoudo

If you guys like it there will be more coming. Chem stuff IS coming.

James had always been kinky. He loved bondage, anon, leather. He even took his prep diligently so that he could get fucked without having to worry about HIV. Publicly he was a “refuse no loads” bottom, but privately he was still selective about his hook ups, finding reasons not to hook up with older or bigger guys.

One day while stroking and browsing bbrts James saw that he had a message from MasterTim. “come get fucked slut” and then an address. James had no idea who MasterTim was and there were no profile pics. The profile description just read: Do as you're told.

James kept playing with his cock, intrigued by the message. He took a hit of poppers and his primal urges kicked in. I'll be right there, he replied back.

As James pulled into the driveway of the rundown house he started getting nervous. He took another sniff of poppers and walked up to the door. “Get naked and come in” read a note posted on the door. James took off his clothes and opened the door.

The door opened into a dark room with only a small lamp for light. Leave your clothes outside, came a voice from a man sitting on the lone piece furniture in the room, a couch. James set his clothes down on the front patio and closed the door.

“Get on your knees faggot. Crawl over here and start sucking this dick.” James immediately did as he was told. The man was well hung, a good 8.5 inches and 6” around. James struggled to get it all in his mouth. *Slap* James felt the sting on his face out of nowhere. “you're not very good at that fagboy” he was lifted by the man and tossed onto the couch. “head hanging off” James complied and before he could take a breath the man's dick was being shoved down his throat. “we're gonna open that throat up boy”.

The man face fucked James for what felt like hours keeping him in a constant state of trying to catch his breath and trying to swallow dick. The man pulled James up, his face covered in spit. He grabbed him by the neck and roughly pushed him in front him down a hallway.

James saw an open door at the end of the hall and headed towards it. As he walked in he saw that it was less of a room, and more of a dungeon. There were three cages in the room, one of which was occupied. Dildos were on every shelf of the room, whips, chains, locks, shock collars, james was pretty sure he even saw a cattle prod. Startled, James tumbled back. Tim pushed him forward and onto a cot, he kneeled down on the boys chest as he handcuffed his hands to some pipes above the cot.

James finally got a good luck at Tim. He was wearing a mask over his face but had a nce body. Definfetly not a gym rat but still lightly toned and a amooth chest. Without saying a word Tim continued to setup the room, James looked over at the boy in the cage and saw that he was rock hard while watching him on the cot. James cried out to him for help and was rewarded with a heavy slap on his balls. Tim appeared in front of James again with a gas mask and put it on him. He could instantly smell the strong stench of poppers and began to get lost in them, aching for a dick. As he laid his head back down, he felt Tim's dick press against his hole, feeling that Tim had put a PA on it for the first time. James moaned in protest as he realized Tim wasn't using lube. Tim grinned as he watched him squirm and slammed his cock into the boys hole.

James could feel his hole being ripped open and was screaming in pain but felt his cock getting hard as Tim kept pulling out and shoving it in. “You've got a tight ass for a slut,” Tim said as he worked the boys hole over, “we’ve got to change that.” With each new thrust in James felt his flesh tear, the repetitive motion bringing tears to his eyes.

Tim, getting into a rythm, would slam into the boys hole and thrust a few times before repeating the process. James pain began to be overcome by the poppers and he was moaning in pleasure during the thrusting and still whimpering which each slamming of Tim's dick into his ass. The boys hole begin to loosen up and and with blood around the edges, Tim decided it was time to really get started.

Guest ohyoudo

James laid on the cot, his hole aching and sore. Tim had taken the gas mask off and he could feel the pain of his brutal rape full force. “Please let me go,” he begged. Tim undid his handcuffs and helped him up. “th..thank you,” stammered a surprised James. Tim started laughing and pulled him over to a sling. “Get in.” James stood still, still thinking he was free to leave. Tim slapped him across the face, “Get in. Don't make me repeat myself.”

James climbed into the sling and was quickly locked in. “You're going up for auction faggot. You'd be best to learn to listen.” He started preparing a syringe as he spoke. “There are 50 buyers and they all enjoy sampling the slaves before hand. Your brother here,” he waved at the caged boy, “had his turn last month.” Tim walked over and tied a band around James’ arm. “The first group of ten comes tonight. The next ten tomorrow, and so on throughout the week.”

Tim picked a spot and inserted the syringe, ensuring he had a good mark, he injected the slam into James. He removed the band and smiled as James coughed. James could feel a cooling sensation in his chest and then, like it was out of his control, he begged for Tim's dick. All he wanted was to have a cock inside him.

Tim left the room to answer a knock on the door. When came back in he has 2 guys with him. “Feel free to use him as you'd like. He's fresh.” One guy stripped and walked over and shoving his dick in James’ face. James eagerly started sucking his dick. Licking up and down his shaft as he swallowed the man's 8” cock.

The other man watched for a few minutes before unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out. He was middle eastern, very well built. Clearly hit the gym several times a week. Attached to him was one of the biggest cocks james had ever seen. Thick as a can of soda and at least 10.5” long, the uncut cock was calling his name. He walked over to the tied down white boy and rammed has dick into the boys hole.

James started thrashing in the sling, clearly in pain from the giant dick forcefully breaching his sore torn up hole. The man didn't stop for a moment, shoving his dick all the way in with no concern for the hole. James welped in pain as the man flexed his dick inside him. “I think I'm going to like this one,” said the middle eastern man as he started fucking the boy.

James wanted the fucking to never stop and to end right away at the same time. His mouth full of cock all he could do was moaning and squirm as the man used his hole. The guys swapped positions just as 3 more guys entered the room. James could taste his blood on the Arabs dick as it was shoved in his mouth. “use teeth and you lose them” James opened as wide as he could, the man was just as rough with his throat as he was on his ass.

The man in his ass was getting ready to blow his load already, James could feel his pace quicken and felt the man slam into his hole, releasing his seed deep into the fags guts. As all the guys cheered, James felt a small sense of pride, he had taken the load without choice and in pain, but couldn't help but feel pleased the man had used his hole to get off with.

The Arab was replaced by a very heavy set man. His belly hitting James in the face as the man face fucked him. His hole was being filled by an old balding man, his dick stinging with each thrust. James tried to move his head away from the fat man's dick and was greeted by another fat man's dick on the other side of him. Realizing he didn't have a choice, James began sucking his cock.

The old man blew his load and was quickly replaced by one of the fat guys dicks. James closed his eyes and realized he couldn't tell the difference between the fat guy fucking him and the other guys he had been with. The man's dick felt so great in his swollen hole. He pushed back into the man with each thrusts and before long had another 2 loads in him.

James was fucked and bred all night long, his boy cunt dripping bright pink cum, until there was only person left, the Arab. As he approached the boys hole, James saw that the man's dick was as hard as ever. “I love playing in a destroyed hole, feeling the swollen lips latch to my dick as I fuck you.”

He slowly slide his dick into the boy, illiciting a moan of pleasure and pain. The fucking picked up speed and roughness until the Arab was once again pounding the boys hole like a jackhammer. With no cock in his mouth to muffle the sound, James was getting loud. The Arab took his sweaty shirt and shoved it into the boys mouth. James’ saw the poz tattoo as soon as the man's shirt had come off. Thankful that his prep was protecting him, James tiny dick got rock hard for the first time all night. The Arab took notice and let the boys cunt have it with all the energy he had left. The boys hole felt like it was going to rip apart as the middle easterner shot his load into him. James could feel the Arab eject streams and streams of his toxic load into him.

The Arab pulled his dick out and quickly replaced it with a large butt plug. As he and Tim left the room, James was relieved that his ordeal was over for the night but already craving more cum. Tim came back into the room fully dressed, “i'll be back tomorrow with the next group, these were just the mild ones.” Tim walked over to the boy, whipped his dick out and began to piss all over him. “Just marking you with my stench so you remember me while I'm gone.”

Part 3 coming soon