There are no bookstores or anything like that downtown - they cleaned them all up a few years back, but I know there are a few Comic geeks that are also total pigs.  Managed to blow a couple in the convention center bathrooms over the years.  Your best bet would be to host in your hotel, but a few of the bars in town will be fun over the weekend. Pecs in North Park (easy Lyft or Uber) is doing a Drink & Draw event with a couple of hottie models.  Last year was pretty fun and handsy.  For some bathroom fun, check out the Eagle.  Then, there's always the bathhouse too - Club San Diego on 4th in Hillcrest.  Check out the hookup sites too - A4A, BBRT, Recon, NastyKinkPigs, etc - the SD boys are always online and they tend to like fresh meat....

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there Im looking for a older mature white male that is hung like myself that is able to host me at his place in downtown or nearby im okay if your hiv negative or poz or off meds and cloudy at your place. So hmu asap lets meet up and have some real hot fun sweaty raw sex right now or tonight. Please im not interested in total bottoms sorry.