Drinking From The Tap Question

funguyfl

I drank piss and ate a cum load from a guy at a bar that was really stoned. About 2 hours later I feel like Im floating on a cloud did I get stoned off of it or should I be worried first time I ever got a drunk stoned feeling after the fact on drinking piss.

Drugs can pass from piss to you. Meth piss up the ass is a great buzz. Piss from a pot smoker will show up on a drug test

Does this mean that you can actually get drunk or stoned on piss then?

Unmetabolized drugs are often present in urine or other body fluids. Therefore, drinking piss or taking it up the ass (which results in even faster absorption) will often result in experiencing the same high that the top was experiencing at the time you serviced him. If you don't want to experience this avoid talking any body fluids from tops who have been partying before you play with them. Personally, I enjoy the added bonus of a secondary high from a top who has been partying. 

Does this mean that you can actually get drunk or stoned on piss then?

Yes. Has happened to me many times.

Edited by chubbybear

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your answers to this topic. Guess from what I'm reading here I will be reasonably "safe" as long as I take it easy and the guy have been drinking A LOT of water before we play :P