Hottest Verbal From A Top?

Guest SBBOY

I hooked up with a poz top and this was when I was still leery about doing bb, as he lubed his cock up, I said to him "I've never been fucked raw by a poz cock before"  and then seconds late he said "now you have" as he shoved his cock inside me balls deep....my mind was spinning in a good way as he went to town on my hole and planted his toxic seed.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I hooked up with an anon top in a local ABS, and i let him dip me after getting fisted , and when i tried to hand him a condom, he just pushed my hand away and said " it was to late for that, because I've been leaking pre-cum in side you already "   it made me so hot...  and I loved it when he shot his load deep inside me ...

• 7 months later...

I got pounded ystd. While fucking me the Dom asked, "Are you my bitch?"

I answered, "I'm your bitch, Sir"

Other times, while being pounded hard, I'd admit to the Dom, "I'm your faggot bitch."

He pounded harder n said, "That's right, you faggot."

My husband always references getting me pregnant when he is at the height of fucking me.  That gets us both off.  He doesn't always say the same thing, but his most popular are things like "I'm going to knock you up bitch", "You're getting pregnant right now", "Get ready for my babies inside you"

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband always references getting me pregnant when he is at the height of fucking me.  That gets us both off.  He doesn't always say the same thing, but his most popular are things like "I'm going to knock you up bitch", "You're getting pregnant right now", "Get ready for my babies inside you"

An Alpha breeder's remarks Boy, sexy, and familiar...

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I’ve thought a while about this one, and the one Top phrase that always gets inside my head is:

”Take it... Take it!”

Because those words combine every truth about what’s taking place at that moment. He’s got me, he’s going to use me the way he wants for his exquisite pleasure, he’s going to fill me with his seed, and there’s not a damn thing I can do about it except open up so he can penetrate even deeper.

A man said that to me last CumUnion - hope I run into him again...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I’ve thought a while about this one, and the one Top phrase that always gets inside my head is:

”Take it... Take it!”

Because those words combine every truth about what’s taking place at that moment. He’s got me, he’s going to use me the way he wants for his exquisite pleasure, he’s going to fill me with his seed, and there’s not a damn thing I can do about it except open up so he can penetrate even deeper.

A man said that to me last CumUnion - hope I run into him again...

Yes, it's primal and all-encompassing. And it's oral variation "Swallow it" which includes both deep-throating and ejaculating.

Edited by Riverfk
  • Like 2

"That wasn't meant to happen." - strange, I know, but I convinced this guy in a sauna to fuck me with my legs in the air, without a condom (he was getting ready to put one on but I just pull him into me). When I came without touching myself, and he did inside me because I force pulled him into me, he said that...I really don't know why. He was either neg, undetectable or high VL but I caught nothing except a memorable experience.

the hottest verbal i got was when i was yet a teen my top got on top of me and said to me spread your legs bitch! that is all you are good for.

then he said bitch you were born with only one purpose to spread your legs for men to pleasure men with your hot peace of ass. that is all you are good for other wise you no good for nothing else bitch, spread it bitch your better then my girl friend you are hotter then her pussy. and then he thrust his cock deep inside and said take it bitch that is all your good for whore.