Fucked Through A Glory Hole

barejackbro

A lot of times if I go to a sauna, at one point I’ll go into the glory hole section with my ass lubed and press it up against the hole and wait. There are almost never any takers, although once or twice someone might fuck me for a couple of minutes and then leave, or the guy will try to push my ass away to reach through the hole to grab my cock, which means I will just leave.  My experiences with glory holes may simply be bad luck, or maybe I don't quite know how they work, but in any event I’ve never had my ass properly bred through a glory hole, although I've long wanted to.

One of the very very few times I’ve topped was through a glory hole and I unloaded in the guy's ass, but I’ve never had it the other way, the way I really want.  Until Saturday.

The towel was on over the door, and the cubicle next to his was empty, so I walked in, making sure I was careful to leave the door open - it’s fun to let people watch.  My ass was nicely lubed with a previous cumshot and I press it up against the hole, and waited.  I felt fingers inside me, then his cock, long and slow as he entered me. It’s an interesting experience for me:  all I know of him is the feel of his cock starting to fuck inside me, and the sounds he’s making from the other side of the wall.  No hands on my body, no words, no gazing into his face.  A purely deconstructed fuck.

And it felt really good!  He had the perfect size cock for my ass, thrusting hard enough to trip my body orgasms but without causing any pain.  Niiiice!  Some guy has stopped by the open door to watch, and I was making a lot of noise as the guy behind the wall starts to get deep into thrusting in a good rhythm.  I pressed my ass hard against the wall and could sense he was doing the same, pressing his hips into the wall to achieve the maximum depth as each of us reached a crescendo.  

As I was aware the top was getting close, I stared into the eyes of the guy who was watching and shouted loudly “Oh yeah, cum in me!”  I found myself repeating the words "Cum in me, cum in me" over and over as I really didn’t have much control.  I could already feel the body shivers and orgasmic ripples that accompany a good fuck session and my legs are shaking a bit from pressing my ass against the wall - but no matter.  It felt so fuckin' good.

Then, simultaneously, I felt a warm rush inside my ass.  Yessss!  Just as from the other side of the wall I heard a breathless “Mmmmmm!” and “uhhhh!”  It was so interesting just to feel the cumshot and hear the sound but nothing else.  I pushed my ass hard against the wall, taking the guy as deeply as possible.  He kept fucking for a bit longer and then pulled out.

He was about to leave his cubicle when, in a split-second, I realised I didn't want to know anything about this man, so I quickly shut the door and looked away.  Weirdly, it felt as if I was hiding.  Clearly I wasn't ashamed as I was happy to let the other guy watch, but I wanted to preserve the absolute anonymity of the encounter. I heard his door open, and he was gone.

I have no idea who he was, how old he was, if he was fit or not.  Nothing.  But I had was his cumshot in my ass, a flying jizzjoy which left me rock hard and smiling, and the memories of the sounds he made.  Perfect.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 39
  • Piggy 3

Fuckin hot bro ! Lucky you I luv gettin anon fucked n loaded thru Glory Holes I just back up n take any/all cocks n loads offered ! I lock down on there cocks n they aint gettin away until I got there babys deep up me cum hungry hole ;)

• Upvote 1

Then, simultaneously, I felt a warm rush inside my ass.  Yessss!  Just as from the other side of the wall I heard a breathless “Mmmmmm!” and “uhhhh!”  It was so interesting just to feel the cumshot and hear the sound but nothing else.  I pushed my ass hard against the wall, taking the guy as deeply as possible.  He kept fucking for a bit longer and then pulled out.

That is a huge turn-on, to feel the cum lubricating your hole while the guy on the other side of the partition moans and groans with each thrust. That's when I make sure to open my hole wide to avoid the guy pulling out too quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It's a new experience for me, but one I've wanted for so long.  I like that you both react differently;  one of you locks down so he can't get away, the other opens wide.  I think I'm definitely one to open wide and take him and his cum deep as I can! 

:D  :D  :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love getting fucked through a glory hole.  Unfortunately I am tall and it is difficult because generally the glory holes are cut in the wrong position for me.  Still, I'm glad some men like the anonymity. It really doesn't matter what the top or bottom looks like, his age, etc.  The top has a cock that needs an asshole and I have an asshole that needs a cock. Too bad some people play the "you're not good enough for me" game in person. They just look right through the guy on the other side.  I don't understand the arrogance.  Your cock (or ass) will love it.  Just do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

A lot of times if I go to a sauna, at one point I’ll go into the glory hole section with my ass lubed and press it up against the hole and wait. There are almost never any takers, although once or twice someone might fuck me for a couple of minutes and then leave, or the guy will try to push my ass away to reach through the hole to grab my cock, which means I will just leave.  My experiences with glory holes may simply be bad luck, or maybe I don't quite know how they work....

Interesting. I have great luck at the glory holes (and in dark rooms). My ass almost always gets the cock and cum it needs. Where I have trouble is being a slut in public. The two clubs I go to regularly have public play areas but hardly anything ever happens there. Maybe it's because I live in an area of the U.S. that is still ruled by outdated christian values and practices. It seems that the local guys are afraid of being seen by others and prefer to do their deeds anonymously without the fear of being discovered. 

Trust me bb-brojack, if I saw your ass backed up to a glory hole this bottom slut wouldn't hesitate a minute before transforming into a total top and tagging your ass good and proper through the glory hole.  :)

• Upvote 3

Guest descartes70817

I will never forget the first time a bottom slid his raw ass down my bare cock through a glory hole. Until that day I had received on many occasions a blow job through the glory hole, but on this occasion an expert cock sucker did so good a job I really wanted to let him taste my cum so I pressed myself up hard against the the booth partition.  Next thing I knew he was rubbing my cock shaft.  I definitely didn't want to cum from a handjob, so I was on the verge of withdrawing from the glory hole when suddenly I felt my cock sliding into the ass of a really hot man.

I knew instantly that we were skin to skin but I wanted it so badly I let it happen.  Still, for about half a second I wondered if I should pull out but, before I could finish the thought it was too late:  I was already shooting my load into the ass of a total stranger.  He made no effort at all to pull away when I started cumming so I stayed deep inside him until I had nothing more to shoot.

Trust me bb-brojack, if I saw your ass backed up to a glory hole this bottom slut wouldn't hesitate a minute before transforming into a total top and tagging your ass good and proper through the glory hole.  :)

Ha sweet!  :)

Actually it happens to me quite a lot in saunas where guys tell me they're a total bottom but end up fucking me. I seem to have a talent in turning bottom guys into temporary tops, but genuinely I don't know what I'm doing it to make that happen. Not complaining though!!

• Upvote 2

I love fucking and getting fucked through a gloryhole. The CumUnion parties at Steamworks in Chicago always seem to have a lot of bottoms with their asses backed up to the gh. It's so hot sliding my dick into a totally anonymous cum oozing hole.

Edited by myDNA4u
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Love anon gloryhole bottoming. The best part for me - apart from getting their load balls deep of course - is after you've spent a little while sucking them, when you stand up, turn round and slide onto their cock, that they don't either pull away or leave - knowing then that they want to breed a hole too. Then of course the raw fucking and breeding, which is of course what you were hoping for .......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

What a hot experience, really turned me on. Perfectly understand your wish not to know who the guy fucking you were. Makes it sort of more interesting that you will never know anything at all about this fellow ... apart of course from the fact, that his cock and your ass were a perfect match  :)

• Upvote 3

I've always turned on by glory hole fucking.  I did it a few times with condoms but eventually progressed to taking raw cock, which is even better than I imagined.  Probably my best experience so far was yesterday at the Vault in London.  

I've generally found that I can't get access to the glory holes as guys squat in them, but yesterday I was there at lunchtime.  The place was quite relaxed with good traffic.  I sucked a few nice cocks - eventually started sucking guy with really thick long juicy cock who was really dominant - after a while I backed up onto his cock and he slid into my well lubed hole - then fucked me long and hard - the partition was shaking and you could hear him banging against it - i was sniffing poppers and moaning in joy - I was desperate for his cum but unfortunately didnt get any - but did get to suck his cock again after it had been in my arse. Then went back to a work with a happy twitching arse - would have been even better to have been sitting in the meeting I went with cum leaking out of me - maybe next time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks, Im not generally a fan of evening sessions there - too busy and lots of wandering around - though I did go back that Thursday evening and had a couple of nice fucks in public area. Good times can though be had at the GHs lunchtime and afternoon. I wish there were more places like that in london - Berlin is brilliant for cabin/gh places.