Fucked Through A Glory Hole

barejackbro

On 22/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, willinghole said:

I've always turned on by glory hole fucking.  I did it a few times with condoms but eventually progressed to taking raw cock, which is even better than I imagined.  Probably my best experience so far was yesterday at the Vault in London.  

I've generally found that I can't get access to the glory holes as guys squat in them, but yesterday I was there at lunchtime.  The place was quite relaxed with good traffic.  I sucked a few nice cocks - eventually started sucking guy with really thick long juicy cock who was really dominant - after a while I backed up onto his cock and he slid into my well lubed hole - then fucked me long and hard - the partition was shaking and you could hear him banging against it - i was sniffing poppers and moaning in joy - I was desperate for his cum but unfortunately didnt get any - but did get to suck his cock again after it had been in my arse. Then went back to a work with a happy twitching arse - would have been even better to have been sitting in the meeting I went with cum leaking out of me - maybe next time.

I've been quite a few times to the vault. Gotten fucked raw each time. Best ever was in the cubicles, arse pushed hard against a glory hole and got fucked by five guys one after the other. It was a lunchtime. When I went into the cubicle the vault was busy, when I came out it was dead. I think I was very lucky and just got all the horny lunchtime guys who needed to unload!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Gloryholes have ALWAYS been a favorite of mine.  For me, there is nothing like the total focus on the cock - sucking it, licking it, swallowing the load, backing up onto it and milking it with my ass..... I could work a gloryhhole for hours! Took a load through one yesterday as a matter of fact - hot little latin dud with a cock that barely fit through it. Backed up onto it and he pumped like it was going to be his last - hard and frantic until he shot a nice load in me!  I stayed backed up on the hole and he eventually pulled out and I felt his cum oozing out of my ass.  I heard him leave and promptly felt a finger  and then another cock slid into me easily....  Loved it!

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

A lot of bottoms and cock suckers, sometimes it’s hard to find a top. I love sucking s clock sloppy, shoving fingers in my ass with lube and then blow gently on a hard cock. Waiting for the twitching sign as your cool breath is strocking a velvet like breeze on the bare cock head. The twitching is a sign that it wants ass. Using only spit directly since my fingers dig into my prepared hole, I turn around and position it in... opps it needs more lube or something. Ass to dick sucking, lather spit yo make it wet to enter me again. 

Not sloppy but wet enough, not slimy but enough to continue friction between skin and skin to make it primal. Then the warm feel of cum deep past the second hole. I’ve just got my first load of more to cum. Won’t even need to suck much since cum makes the best lube. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2016 at 3:56 PM, willinghole said:

I've always turned on by glory hole fucking.  I did it a few times with condoms but eventually progressed to taking raw cock, which is even better than I imagined.  Probably my best experience so far was yesterday at the Vault in London.  

I've generally found that I can't get access to the glory holes as guys squat in them, but yesterday I was there at lunchtime.  The place was quite relaxed with good traffic.  I sucked a few nice cocks - eventually started sucking guy with really thick long juicy cock who was really dominant - after a while I backed up onto his cock and he slid into my well lubed hole - then fucked me long and hard - the partition was shaking and you could hear him banging against it - i was sniffing poppers and moaning in joy - I was desperate for his cum but unfortunately didnt get any - but did get to suck his cock again after it had been in my arse. Then went back to a work with a happy twitching arse - would have been even better to have been sitting in the meeting I went with cum leaking out of me - maybe next time.

Always try to suck it out of my ass.  No worries if it's dirty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I often get fucked and bred through glory holes and I love it. For me it is just about giving cock the best head I can and taking any cock and seed I can get. I often used to spend my lunchbreak at the glory holes sucking and taking cock - that's feed enough for me.

• Upvote 1

Guest arseontap

Best fucks ever. I totally agree with you man. The feeling of just a cock and not knowing anything else is just heaven. I have been lucky to get that a few times, and when you feel the thrusts get deeper and them push against the wall and your arse so hard and you know they are flooding you, it is awesome.

Great story, bud.  I've also never been fucked through a glory hole, but sucked a lot of cocks.  But like you, I love an audience.  I go to Slammer club here in L.A. and start off sucking cocks from a "cell"/stall below the raised ramp.  There's no door, just a curtain.  Love it when someone comes in and starts working my tits while I'm sucking, or fucking me while I'm sucking.  Totally hot for me.  There's also a dimly lit backroom with a fuck table that I always end up in.  Love getting fucking alongside other bottom pigs while others are watching and groping as best they can.  I never really see the cocks that are fucking me because it's too dark, which makes it even hotter.  Oink!

• Upvote 1