Fucked Through A Glory Hole

barejackbro

IT's been a long time to finally get fuck and load in a GloryHole. Tonight I got breed by à regular size dick in a glory hole at the G I Joe Montréal. The guy fuck  for some time and then push his cock as far as he can and screem wile I was getting his men juce...  hummm. I let the door of the booth open and guys stop to Watch me getting it. love this... I'm going back monday noon for sure. Juste in time for maried guy who don't get any in the week-end... love those cock. hope to get more than one load...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Never really a fan of glory holes except for sucking or getting my cock sucked of course.  However, like you, I often love the anonymity of a good fuck.  That's why I'll go to the darker back room at Slammer (here in L.A.), bend over the fuck table, and wait.  Often I'm alongside other hungry pigs waiting to be bred, which I love.  Invariably hands begin to roam my body, finger my hole, and then mount and begin to fuck.  Usually that means that once the first cock breeds me, it's replaced by the next, and the next.  Since I can't see backwards and the room is dim, I never know who it was that fucked and bred me.  Just know that my hole's been filled and I'm a happy pig.  Oink!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

It's BLISS for both top to fuck and bottom to be fucked through a gloryhole. Sometimes it's fast to cum in a sloppy hole, other times bttms prefer to milk out the cum with their ass muscles. So HOT! Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh how I miss glory hole fucking. 

When I lived in the land of Oz a few years ago, I used to visit a popular sex club at least weekly. 

It had a bunch of cubicals all bunched together, with glory holes all over the place. 

I had a favourite cubical to use which had a glory hole on 3 walls. On many occasion I'd be backed up against one being fucked,  whilst sucking off another. 

Once I was loaded up, I'd reverse onto the cock I was sucking to give him sloppy seconds. Some nights I could get a dozen loads like this in this one cubical. 

Happy days...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, Xfarmboy9 said:

Getting fucked through a gh had always been a fantasy. I only did it once   At the baths in New Orleans over a Southern Decadence weekend.  It was hot and I would do it again. 

Meet me at Southern Nights sometime. 

• 2 months later...

i take a new bottle of poppers to local sauna greenhouse Darlaston best day i had was i sucked 10 guys swallowed 3 loads fucked BB a guy and got fucked 3 times 2 bare loaded me with there seed was best day ever xxx

There was a time when I as 99% an oral top and always went to the GH to get my cock sucked.  One night I was getting this great blowjob and then it stopped, and a moment later I felt pressure on my cock.  For the heck of me I could not figure out what was happening and then it dawned on me that the guy was working his ass onto my cock.  I was upset that the guy chose to mount me without asking but just the same I did not pull out or stop him.  I let him ride me until I came in his ass.  It's the only time that I've ever really fucked a guy.  I'm an anal bottom but I would consider fucking a guy through a GH again but I'd want to agree to it beforehand.  

I just had a great 2.5 at Club Bliss in Dallas. There are a few rooms with gloryhole walls in them. I stood with my ass against the gloryhole waiting for cocks and cum. I wasn’t disappointed as I got a total of 10 loads today!!  I’ve had 7-8 before, but never 10, all anonymous thru the gloryhole. My ass is swimming in a milkshake of cum, and I have no idea who is poz and who is neg. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I'd started out being pretty picky when I'm at an ABS and wouldn't take a cock in the ass through a hole. I wanted to see who the guy was before he'd fuck me. I broke that rule one time when I was there sucking this absolutely gorgeous uncut cock through a glory hole. It truly was a prefect looking cock and the guy had a sexy as fuck voice as I was sucking him. He was clearly enjoying me sucking him and he asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said I was but was nervous as fuck as I'd never done anything like that. His cock came back through the hold with a condom on it, which kind of freaked me out as I usually don't take cock wrapped. I'd brought some lube packets with in case I wanted to fuck or get fucked and quickly lubed up my ass and started taking his cock. The condom was making it more difficult and I kept adding more lube but it was just not easy or fun. Finally I eased off his cock, pulled off the condom, and told him to fuck me without it. I backed up on his cock again and it was a lot easier taking him inside me and he clearly enjoyed fucking me without a condom on as he was thrusting a lot more aggressively now. I wasn't so sure I wanted him to cum inside me or not but it felt so good I just rolled with it. He clearly was enjoying it as much as me and blasted a load deep inside me with an audible groan. I felt so dirty and wrong laying up against the wall as he slid out of me. I knew absolutely nothing about the guy and here I'd taken his load. I knew I shouldn't have but did. I'm still picky about taking loads through a glory hole like that, but I've lost most of the nervousness about it. I've fucked guys through glory holes the same way and know how much I enjoy giving it to guys like that. You just learn to make peace with it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Descartes70817
On 1/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, takemeuseme said:

There was a time when I as 99% an oral top and always went to the GH to get my cock sucked.  One night I was getting this great blowjob and then it stopped, and a moment later I felt pressure on my cock.  For the heck of me I could not figure out what was happening and then it dawned on me that the guy was working his ass onto my cock.  I was upset that the guy chose to mount me without asking but just the same I did not pull out or stop him.  I let him ride me until I came in his ass.  It's the only time that I've ever really fucked a guy.  I'm an anal bottom but I would consider fucking a guy through a GH again but I'd want to agree to it beforehand.  

That sounds a lot like my first gloryhole bareback action. Like you I was an oral top and went to the bookstores to get my cock sucked through a gloryhole. This guy was giving me a really good blowjob when he suddenly stopped began to rub my cock, and then the next thing I knew he pushed himself back onto my cock. I let him ride it and pushed myself hard against the wall so he could get as much of my cock as possible. I didn't care for one second that I had no idea who I cumming inside, because no way was I pulling out. I will fuck anyone through a gloryhole, anytime.