Fucked Through A Glory Hole

barejackbro

There is nothing hotter than getting a strangers cum load through a gloryhole!! Anytime I get a chance to bottom at s gloryhole I always hope to get a nice load shot deep in me

This was my last stranger's breeding in a gloryhole: http://barebackbastards.com/24723/craigslist-ad-mature-married-man/

The very verbal breeding starts at minute 3:40 and the pumping goes on for a whole minute. I was left with a very sloppy hole.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

getting fucked through glory holes is great - the only downside for me is that they generally just pull out after they bow and go and you dn't get the chance to drop to your knees and clean up their cock and suck the last straws of cum out of their shaft

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just came from bookstore where I got a load through the gh. Did not look to see what he looked like, just backed my ass to the hole and thankfully he fucked me and dropped his seed in me.

Good job! That's what being a bookstore whore is all about -- letting yourself get used as a cum receptacle without knowing who or what is pumping your ass full of cum. 

• Upvote 4

I'm loving that my story has got everyone else sharing their hot fucked-through-a-glory-hole experiences. The original story was my first time, I'm hoping to do it again. Reading all these responses makes me want to do it again very soon!

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming!

Edited by barejackbro

I had a roommate who was a regular fuck buddy = one of our fave ways to play was to go to a peep show with glory hole and get him preloaded - then after he was full of a few anon loads I would fuck him and we would talk about the possibilities of who bred him - old ugly homeless diseased - and that talk always got us off - me in him  and him with me adding my load to the randoms up his ass

• Upvote 4

ABS glory holes are FANTASTIC.  I love getting bred or anything really thru a glory hole. I love how it is distilled sex, nothing but cock and hole or mouth etc, no talk, touching, anon just cock cum etc.  getting fisted thru one is great too.  I love rimming when the glory hole is big and have even been fed as I rim with no one knowing

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

Love backing up to a GH and taking the seed of a total anon stranger. While in the Navy, we always had ABS outside or near the base and I on Friday and Saturday nights i could get a lot of anon cocks and loads. I have been fucked more anon through GH than any other way, because it removes the ones looking for the perfect body etc. i love a hot dude, but i want his cock and seed. Great story

barejackbro!

the day i turned 18, i went into a local adult bookstore (for the first time).  I looked around at the magazines and merchandise for a while and finally got the nerve to get some quarters (remember those days) and went into the arcade.  I remember i was wearing shorts, t-shirt and sandals.  i went into a booth that was showing gloryhole video, and put some quarters in the machine.  i'm glad i did - it was educational for what happened that night.

im watching the video and learning to look for fingers from the other side of the gloryhole.  a kept watching the hole and sure enough i saw a face and soon after a finger through the hole.  I was hard and shaking with excitement.  i stood up pulled down my shorts and stuck my cock through the hole.  the guy starting to lick my balls, and worked his way up my cock and started to blow me.  after a few minutes he stopped.  i was disappointed and pulled out.  as i stepped away i noticed his ass up against the hole and on the screen the scene has changed from a blow job to the guy fucking through the hole.  I followed the movie and slide my cock into my first ass.  we fucked for a bit and the guy moved away and leaned down and asked me to unlock my door.  i was scared, but horny so i did.  I did as he asked. he was older but hot.  he came into my booth got completely undressed so i did too.  he got on his knees starting sucking me again.  i told him i want to fuck.  he looked up asked how much experience i had - i said none.  he smiled a beautiful smile and continued to suck me.

a few minutes later he stood said he wanted to come in my ass.  i said i wanted to do the same and told me to follow him.  he got dressed, i got dressed and followed him into a theatre room.  there were 5-6 guys in there, some sitting in the chairs watching a straight movie, others were standing around the walls, looking or with their cocks out.  i was amazed, excited, hard and dripping precum like a river.

the guy a followed dropped his pants and bent over a chair in the last row and said fuck me.  i dropped my shorts and did.  i remember a guy coming behind me playing with my ass.  he started to eat me and i was in heaven.  he stood up and gave me a pill told it would relax me i was shaking so bad.  so i took it.  he went back to eating my ass, inserted fingers, and opening my tight hole.  i stopped shaking and got very relaxed.  i remember him inserting his cock - it really hurt but felt awesome at the same time.  I remember lookiing around and seeing the other move towards me.  i dont remember much after that.  the next thing i remember is coming down from whatever that pill was and i was in ghole booth with my ass against the hole and a cock inside me as i felt fluid (cum and piss) dripping down my leg and a puddle on the floor.  i felt the cum inside me and pull out.  i moved away from the hole found my clothes on the bench in the booth.  i got dressed and left.

my ass was wet and dripping as i drove home (I lived with my parents).  when i got home i emptied my pockets and found a note they said i was a great fuck with a nice cock and that i was to go back to the bookstore on Saturday night for a repeat.  

i dont know how many loads i took until Saturday when i recognized one of the guys from Thursday.  he said i took 5 before he left.  that was my start.

• Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2

This is a real story (I am Dutch).

I started to be interested in the same sex when I was a young guy. I had my first gay experience with an older gay in the park while I was fishing.

A few years later I was driving a moped. I went from school to the city Centre of Arnhem to by some school supplies. I parked my moped just across the street near a bus stop and cantina. When I got back I saw that there was a public toilet at the back. I needed to wee so I went in. there was a wall neck high that blocked the view on the 3 urinals behind it and 2 toilets with doors. I went for the urinals and while taking my leak I looked around and also into the urinals.

I looked... and got surprised about all the sticky/creamy stuff that was largely covering the urinals. It took a few seconds before I got shocked by the fact that it was cum.. loads of cum that was covering them. My cock instantly jumped and started to grow! Now I now noticed the extreme horny smell that ran up my nose of piss and cock/cum. My 1st fetish was born... other men’s cum! I started to lift up the cum.. grabbing it between my fingers (I know sounds dirty) but I was extreme horny! As soon as I managed to get the sticky/creamy cum on my fingers I smelled and... YES IT WAS CUM! I now knew what I wanted to do so I did.... smeared it over my knob... pushing it loads under my foreskin and covering my cockshaft. I wanted to start to wank when I noticed that someone came in. It was slim older guy around 60. he came standing next to me and flipped his cock out. I looked to the right but kept my head straight. I saw him stroking his cock.. a thin small cock with a long foreskin. I got so turned on just standing there. I noticed the guy was now clearly looking at my cock licking his lips and before I could react... he grabbed my cock starting to wank it instantly. He also bent over and wanted to slide his mouth over my cock. I got so surprised and exited that I jumped back and stuck my cock back into my pants and ran out to my moped.

I did not drive of... but stayed outside looking into the toilet block what was going on. in 20 minutes time I saw several guys go in and staying longer in than a normal piss takes. after about 25 minutes the block looked empty.. so I went back in to find/see loads of fresh cum covering the urinals and floor. My cock got crazy hard in my pants so I let it lose. And started collecting all that fresh cum for my already sticky and cum smelling cock. After my cock looked really messed up with cum I wanted to wank and unload. I looked at the two toilet blocks and saw that one was free. I instantly went in locked the door en dropped my pants. My cock was rock hard and I started to wank slow making sure not to spill all the horny cum that covered my cock. I saw while wanking that my knob was getting creamy.. sticky white like wiped cream.

I was so horny that I did not noticed the movement on the left wall... it took minutes before I noticed a pretty big hole in the partial wall. It was approx. leveled at my middle and had a diameter of 6-7cm. I observed.. and then got shocked when I saw an eye looking at me... there was somebody on the other site looking at me while I was wanking. I wanted to stop and leave but saw the guy stuck his tongue through the hole making licking movements. My head and hormones where raging. my horny feelings and urge to unload overcame my holding back and I stepped up to the hole and stuck my cock through. I got instantly sucked into a warm and wet mouth that gave me my first blowjob... a perfect one not feeling any teeth. This guy knew how to suck cock. I was trembling and closed my eyes working my way up to a heavy orgasm.

He moved around... also also licked my balls... licked my cockshaft...and then swallowed all it 18cm of length. He played with me because he did not let me orgasm. every time I was almost climaxing he pulled out.... then after about 10 min. He stopped sucking... I got irritated still standing there with my hard pulsating cock.

He then grabbed my cock .. and I thought that he was starting back again so I pushed forward... feeling this warmth grabbing my cock again. This time it felt even better and warmer... It felt horny super fucking great! the guy then started to go back and forth milking my cock. And I started fucking his mouth through the hole because I now wanted to unload... I needed to cum my ball where full of cum. I enjoyed the incredible feeling and started to work up to a heavy orgasm. I not started to tremble and making some moaning noise... making sure that he noticed that I was about to shoot my cum up his mouth. He did not pull back so I went on towards my climax.

My orgasm was so heavy that I got weak in my knees. I shot ... 6-7 time a spray of cum until I got empty. The guy had still my cock in his mouth. while I started to pull back my cock I looked down at the hole.... and got shocked! I saw that my cock was sticking up his ASS and not his mouth. When I pulled out a spray of my cum came with it. my cock looked very messy, sticky.. and smelled heavy like SEX/Pussy... no brown stuff.

I stuffed my cock away and got out of the cubical... and went straight for my moped. just before I drove of a guy came out of the cottage... it was the same old/slim gay that wanted to grab and suck my cock at the urinals. he had a big horny smile on his face.

No need to say that from that time on you could find me every day after school there for 1-2 hours. I shot so many load of cum in that cottage it must have been liters of cum into mouths and ASS.

That place made sure that my 2nd fetish was born... GLORYHOLES AND OTHER MENS CUM COVERING MY COCK!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I love going to Steamworks Berkeley, getting a locker, getting undressed, leaving towel in the locker and walking back to the gloryholes, finding an empty booth, and backing my ass up to the gloryhole and riding anything that comes through the hole.  Occasionally someone will invite me to their room or ask me to unlock my door, either of which I will gladly do.  Last night I took six loads in two hours.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

As a top I find it the most pleasurable thing ever!  I recently went to a Cumunion in DC and had the pleasure of putting my cock through the glory hole.  A nice wet mouth started sucking my cock hard..what a fantastic blow job!  Gentle licks and flicks of the tongue to get my cock nice and hard.  It was so fucking erotic to hear the moans and groans and banging bodies all around me while I was feeling his warm mouth on me.

The best was yet to cum however. He slowly pulled his mouth away from my cock (and I admit I was a bit sad at first) the then I felt his warm wet hole slide down my cock head and down my shaft. I shoved my dick deeper into the glory hole and his hole was pressed back even harder against the wall that was between us. I started thrusting in and out and could hear him gasp in pleasure.  I was feeling good as my dick slide deeper into his wet used man pussy.  I hit some poppers and felt my balls tingle.  I didn't want to cum yet because it felt so damn good.

But, you know what happens next.  My cock expanded, i shoved myself deeper inside and let my load fly.  I was loudly moaning and groaning (maybe screaming?) with pleasure as the slut took everything I had.  He squeezed my cock with his ass muscles to get every drop and then cleaned it off as it began to soften.  I was sweaty and happy as I left the booth.

A short time later, after I rested I was on the prowl for more ass!

Edited by bihairy
  • Upvote 7