Staring At Men's Dicks While In A Restroom?

BlowBoi

Guest Upstateguy518

Before getting into men, I think I was 16-17 at the time. Was in a McDonalds restroom using the urnial, A guy probably mid 40s comes in and starts taking a leak next to me. This was before they set up these lame privacy walls and the entire time I can see him out of the corner of my eye looking at my cock while playing with his. I left in a hurry but thinking back on it now, The adult me would have ended up putting on a show for him lol.

I love hooking up in restroom stalls but urinals are such a hit and miss. It's either the guy is so fucking up close you can't see it or there is a divider between them. It would also be nice if there was a fucking signal to know if a guy was interested. Lot of fun could be had.

Guest Bottom303cumslut

I remember when I was much younger going to take a piss at a restaurant. I had my shorts down pissing and a guy maybe 20 says hey look. I turn to the side to see his big uncut cock and him stroking it. 

I have seen plenty of small hard cocks before that. But that was my first hard man cock. It was so hot. I watched him for a couple of mins. I started to get a boner , but then someone else came in and we split. 

These days I love checking out cock wherever I can. One of my favorite places is at sporting events where they have the trough to pee in. Can see so many nice cocks at once. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 3:10 AM, blacktopchaser said:

I was 24 and traveling alone in Europe. Went to a public restroom that had a long urinal trough. Looked over and saw an older guy with a huge dick...at least 10 inches and it was totally soft!! He saw me and started jerking off and that thing got even longer.  12 13 14 inches? I got nervous and left. He followed me in his car as I was walking to my hotel. I should have hooked up with him,,

Indeed, pretty scandalous you did not hooked up with him but thanks for the lesson. We should never refuse a fuck when occasion is being given. I will remember that one:);)B)

• Upvote 1

I love washroom hookups but it's so damn rare it's a shame. I almost always have a hardon by the time I even get to the urinal cause my mind is already thinking about random dicks pissing. So I stand back a bit and have a bit of a struggle getting my dick out to get attention, once I have them look i flop out my cock and slowly rub it a few times to see if they watch. The other night at the movies I went it and did my usual routine but the guy seemed oblivious (he was like 6'8 at least a bit heavier but towered over me), so I kept my left hand on my phone pretending to chat on Grindr while I arched back a bit and put my dick even more on display. When he went to wash his hands he looked back at me through the mirror and noticed my mostly hard cock and me slowly rubbing it. I seen him basically go into slow motion and started taking as much time as he could to wash his hands, I looked over and he was fixated on my dick. This made me even harder so I worked it a bit more aggressively for him. The blow dryer was positioned facing the urinal so I gave him a bit of a show but he left as soon as someone else walked in who happened to be a urinal hugger. 

I loveeeee seeing cock piss, if the guys at the urinal don't want me sucking them off at least let me lick the tip of their cock to you know, clean off that last drop of urine.

• Upvote 1

I glance now and then but don't stare.  In a bar once a guy on a stool next to me kept showing me his cock. we both gave each other a nod then went into the parking lot and sucked each other off.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

When I was about 20, I got a job working in a movie theater, one of those huge, old movie palaces. After about 6 months, an opportunity arose for me to train to be a projectionist, since the senior projectionist wanted a few more shifts off each work. So I'd come in on my days off and Eric would show me how to run the projectors, splice and repair damaged film etc.

Eric was a tall, lanky guy a year or two older than me. Even though I was still deeply in the closet (even to myself), I didn't think Eric was good looking, but he was nice enough.

This projection booth was at the very back of the theater and high at the top of the balcony, basically the highest point in the whole building, and you would have had to take many many stairs if you wanted to take a piss in the theater's public mensroom downstairs. So this booth came equipped with a toilet for the projectionist to use.

On many occasions I'd be up there with Eric, and he'd be in the middle of talking to me, when suddenly he'd be at the toilet with his fly open, and his big flaccid heavy dick hanging out, letting go a forceful stream of piss that hit the water in the bowl hard and loud. The toilet was in the corner without a partition or anything, so I could see everything. And he didn't care, or he didn't seem to. I think he liked showing off his big penis to anybody who wanted to see. He would stand there with his hands on his hips just letting his stream fly.

I knew he knew I stared sometimes, even though I tried not to, and I would feel hot shame welling up inside when I couldn't beat down my fascination with his heavy sex organ before he took notice. He was straight and just didn't think anything of pissing in front of another guy, but it was a big deal to me.

That was the start of my sexual obsession with:

1) Men with large penises, especially when they're flaccid. "Showers" that hang heavy out of a thick patch of pubic hair, and men whose cocks swing when they walk. (I'm small, and my dick doesn't do either of those things)

2) Men pissing hands free. No need to manually aim their dick into the urinal or the bowl, the heavy hang of their pisshose is all they need to get the stream where it needs to go, and they rest their hands on their hips as they empty their bladders.

Years later, I saw a naked Chris Meloni pissing into a bucket (for real) on the TV show "Oz" and that was a fucking memorable TV moment for damn sure.

• Like 1

Guest Memphian

I will take a look if can do it without getting caught.  I've never tried to hook up with a guy in public other at an adult theater.  But I will suck just about anyone's cock anywhere, so maybe I should get a little more adventurous.  

When I was 14 we had a family outing at Longacres horse racing track in the Seattle area.  (I pretty much knew my orientation was gay by that age, although my only experience had been playing doctor at age 8 or 9 with a neighbor.)  My first time taking a pee at Longacres, I discovered that older men (ages 40 and up) would stand at the trough urinal with their cocks out trying to pee while leaning forward slightly so they could write notes on the Daily Racing Form.  The guy standing next to me happened to be black, and my eyes must have bugged out because I had never seen such a big floppy cock.  I made several visits to the bathroom that day and would always try to stand next to the black guys.   

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll tell ya - between those damn privacy dividers and guys being “urinal huggers”, it’s rare to see a cock in the men’s room anymore.

So I’ve taken the initiative: Whenever I take a piss, I stand back from the urinal a half step further back than needed, but not so far back that it looks off. Allowing any dude that wants to get a good look. 

I also make sure I piss hands free (hands on hips, in my pockets, or working my cell phone) and that I’ve stroked myself to a semi state so that I show well.

My experience has been that at least a good third of dudes will at least take a quick look. And a handful will similarly position themselves to show off to me. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I always stare at another mans cock in the restroom. Sure a lot of them give you a what the fuck look and zip up and leave. But some let you suck that cock or they fuck you in the stall. Never been punched or cussed at for looking. Hell I have even reached over and took a gorgeous big cock in my hand and smiled. That usually ended up with me sucking some great cock.